PDA

View Full Version : Where are you Jazzy???

KC Dan
08-12-2005, 03:25 PM
It's football time Tammie. Where are you??? Set that young man aside and come back home. It is your destiny!

Braincase
08-12-2005, 03:38 PM
I hear the young man is a Raiders fan... or was it a Broncos fan?

%(/

(We need a smiley of some idiot poking a hornet's nest with a stick)

stevieray
08-12-2005, 03:56 PM
I'll pass on the message.

Mr. Kotter
08-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Tammie is now a mod over at one of the other boards....she got sick of us doggin' on women all the time.

Bootlegged
08-12-2005, 04:15 PM
BAN HIM!!!

JazzzLovr
08-12-2005, 11:55 PM
It's football time Tammie. Where are you??? Set that young man aside and come back home. It is your destiny!

Heh. A guy that looked and sounded a whole lot like Elvis told me there was a thread here I needed to see. :)

I still check my private messages, and I lurk here a few times a week. I just haven't found a whole lot to post about lately.

BTW, I thought of you today. We had so much rain here that I felt like I should be driving you to Bob's house. ;) When will you be back in KC again anyway?

-Tammie

P.S. David is a Chiefs fan. Rest assured that, while my priorities may have changed, my standards are still high. ;)

JazzzLovr
08-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Tammie dating a Raider fan? Man, she has terrible taste in men.

I have better taste in men than the women you've dated.

:D

tk13
08-13-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey! Look! Who's that woman? I didn't know we had any Utah Jazz fans on this board! :)

Good to see you're alive, even if you've gone all Tiger Woods on us and gotten busy worrying about one of those relationship thingys . :D

Logical
08-13-2005, 12:12 AM
I have better taste in men than the women you've dated.

:DLike that would be difficult, you could be datin Genghis Khan and meet that criteria. Actually good to hear you have a good man keeping you company.