PDA

View Full Version : So how do you "rack and stack" the WR's now?

Deberg_1990
08-13-2005, 07:09 AM
After last nights game??

Id say:

Kennison
Parker
Hall
Borighter
Thorpe

and possibly Horn or Smith??

Whos Ronnie Cruz???

jspchief
08-13-2005, 07:17 AM
I'd say it's impossible to rank them after that game. None of them got many looks besides Smith.

Ronnie Cruz is a RB/FB.

I just hope Holcombe is okay so we have the roster spot for a 6th WR. If not, Smith is my first cut, then Horn.

nychief
08-13-2005, 07:18 AM
I'd say it's impossible to rank them after that game. None of them got many looks besides Smith.

Ronnie Cruz is a RB/FB.

I just hope Holcombe is okay so we have the roster spot for a 6th WR. If not, Smith is my first cut, then Horn.

Would Ronnie Cruz be our back up like Holcombe? Very unproven, although he was one of the surprises from last years TC.

ILChief
08-13-2005, 07:24 AM
kennison
parker
fredex
boerigter
thorpe
hall

the rest are history

nychief
08-13-2005, 07:30 AM
kennison
parker
fredex
boerigter
thorpe
hall

the rest are history

yep. Probably right. DV is going to give Fredex every opportunity to make this football team. It will probably come down to Horn Vs. Fredex for that spot. Keep Crap as a project.....

Deberg_1990
08-13-2005, 07:34 AM
Damn, i knew i forgot someone...Fred-Ex...

jspchief
08-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Would Ronnie Cruz be our back up like Holcombe? Very unproven, although he was one of the surprises from last years TC.Last year I thought Cruz looked like crap in pre-season games, even though he got some TC hype. He looked decent last night catching the ball, but it seemed like they didn't line him up at FB.

I'm honestly not sure if he's a RB or FB, but I don't think he'd be as good as Holcombe at playing both. I doubt we'd go that route. Kind of puts into perspective how shallow we are at FB though.

KCFalcon59
08-13-2005, 09:26 AM
Smith will be cut because he can't remember where the sideline is while being wide open.

htismaqe
08-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Kennison and Parker are the starters. Then there's the "bunch". Thorpe was the best of that bunch, then Bo.

Horn had a couple of really terrible drops and Richard Smith should have had a catch but his foot was OOB.

BigChiefFan
08-13-2005, 11:58 AM
I would say...
Kennison
Parker
Boerigter
Hall
Thorpe and possibly FredEX

petegz28
08-13-2005, 12:21 PM
Hall needs to be the #4 or 5 receiver. Get him in on a few plays but none of this crap like last year. Granted inuries dictated that.

wolfpack0735
08-13-2005, 12:44 PM
i wish horn would make it. but i dont think he will. fredex was a waste of money.

Simplex3
08-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Here's how I would lay it out:

1. Every other team's starting WR
2. Every other team's second WR
3. Kennison
4. Most other team's third WR
5. The rest of our guys

I wasn't impressed with any of our guys last night. For a team that is supposedly run by offensive geniuses our WRs noticeably suck.

Take the Vikings for example. They have three quality WR's and none of them were big name, top five picks.

A note to the Chiefs: Hire the WR scout for the Vikings and the DL scout from anywhere else.

RealSNR
08-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Kennison and Parker are the starters. Then there's the "bunch". Thorpe was the best of that bunch, then Bo.

Horn had a couple of really terrible drops and Richard Smith should have had a catch but his foot was OOB.The only play I saw Horn involved in was Trent Green's first pass. Where was he on the other "drops"?