PDA

View Full Version : Siavii arrested for assault? Wesley for disorderly conduct?

Hammock Parties
08-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Breaking news on KC television apparently.

Bowser
08-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Channel?

Dave Lane
08-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Sure didn't look like it at training camp or in the game. This guy is a loser.

Dave

HolmeZz
08-14-2005, 04:09 PM
We've turned into the Raiders.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Heh heh.

Garcia Bronco
I tried to delete the dup thread...oh well

Den9899
It was on Fox 4...

TEX
08-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Someone probably told them they sucked...

chefsos
08-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Well, if this is true, they'll be that much easier to cut.

tomahawk kid
Anyone hear what the hell happened?

If this is true, at least we know Siavii hit someone this season.....

Rain Man
If this is true, there's a part of me that draws a little satisfaction from knowing that Siavii actually hit someone.

beer bacon
Anyone hear what the hell happened?

I heard it was a $50.00 bail.

eazyb81
08-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Any details?

Garcia Bronco
08-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Any details?I know all the details...but I'm not going to tell until someone posts a link

Katipan
08-14-2005, 04:20 PM
If this is true, there's a part of me that draws a little satisfaction from knowing that Siavii actually hit someone.

ahhhhhhhahahah
ROFL

booger
Greg peed in the sink and Jr. pooped in the urinal.

Hammock Parties
Siavii committed assault in college....this is not good. I am really pissed.

eazyb81
08-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Siavii committed assault in college....this is not good. I am really pissed.

How can you be pissed when we don't even know the details yet?

Red Dawg
08-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Get rid of bothe their ass's. We don't need them. It's not like they were killing anyone anyway. Especially Junior, WTF has he done. Wesley can be replaced as long as it's not Woods. Give it to Bartee.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2005, 04:25 PM
How can you be pissed when we don't even know the details yet?

People do not get charged with assault lightly. Considering this is Junior's 2nd offense, I would say he has a problem.

Katipan
08-14-2005, 04:26 PM
people can get charged with assault for spitting on someone else

Garcia Bronco

or cursing someone

WebGem
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's not why he was arrested.

WebGem
08-14-2005, 04:27 PM
or cursing someone
That either.

But, since you said you know..that's not why is it?

booger
08-14-2005, 04:27 PM
or cursing someone
or crapping in the laundry basket.

eazyb81
08-14-2005, 04:28 PM
or cursing someone

or farting too loudly

the Talking Can
08-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Siavii was probably just eating....

booger
08-14-2005, 04:30 PM
they lit a flaming bag of poo on Tice's doorstep when he refused to let them in on the ticket scalping info.

Garcia Bronco
08-14-2005, 04:30 PM
That either.

But, since you said you know..that's not why is it?

I really don't know...but if any body did we'd have posted details.

tomahawk kid
08-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Ok, just saw the news and here's what happened:

Siavii was reported to be very drunk and roughing up someone in their hotel lobby in downtown Minneapolis. When the police showed up, Jr. began throwing objects, shouting profanities and then proceeded to spit on the cops as they were cuffing / stuffing him.

Wesley must have tried to block the door to the hotel as the cops were trying to get Jr out of there. He was maced and arrested.

Jr is charged w/ 5th degree assault and disorderly conduct, Wesley w/ disorderly conduct.

F#ck, F#ck and F#ck....just what this team needed.

Uatu
08-14-2005, 04:34 PM
I will wait to hear the whole story. It could have just been a fight, which are usually but not always avoidable.

Bet you a dime to a dollar that alcohol was involved somehow. Seems like it usually is...

Garcia Bronco
hmmm so spitting was involved

Katipan
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's not why he was arrested.

What were you saying? :p ROFL

Hammock Parties
Cut them both.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2005, 04:35 PM
Vlad will be all over Jr.

tomahawk kid
08-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Cut them both.

I don't think they can afford to cut Wesley at this point.

Now Siavii might be a different story......

the Talking Can
08-14-2005, 04:36 PM
if only Siavii attacked the QB like he attacked food, liquor, and cops....

booger
08-14-2005, 04:37 PM
With Tommahawks info I'd say there is a good chance Jr is a goner. GWes is probably safe. Especially salary Cap wise. Can't cut him and woods.

jspchief
Cut that fat f*ck Siavii. I'm tired of watching him waddle his fat ass around the sidelines, this is just the excuse the team needs to give up on him.

Does anyone else wonder how GoChiefs knows what's on KC TV from down in Texas?

Uatu
I don't see Vermeil as the type to cut people just over this. Hopefully some suspensions are in order.

WebGem
08-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Mother f*cker.

Hammock Parties
Cut that fat f*ck Siavii. I'm tired of watching him waddle his fat ass around the sidelines, this is just the excuse the team needs to give up on him.

Does anyone else wonder how GoChiefs knows what's on KC TV from down in Texas?

I'm not really in Texas. GoChiefs isn't even real. Phil, Logical and htismaqe created the GoChiefs identity.

Rausch
Get rid of bothe their ass's. We don't need them. It's not like they were killing anyone anyway. Especially Junior, WTF has he done. Wesley can be replaced as long as it's not Woods. Give it to Bartee.

http://s95162524.onlinehome.us/images/stupid_bush.jpg

Katipan
08-14-2005, 04:39 PM
i dont know a whole lot of men that you can reason with when they are raving drunk.

WebGem
08-14-2005, 04:39 PM
What were you saying? :p ROFL
ROFL

He was already getting arrested, so it doesn't count. But the fact that he spit on them is still funny.

Garcia Bronco
08-14-2005, 04:41 PM
ROFL

He was already getting arrested, so it doesn't count. But the fact that he spit on them is still funny.

I bet he was cursing too.:)

the Talking Can
08-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Siavii was a 4th stringer...whether or not he gets cut he wasn't going to help us this year anyways...fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son....

go bo
08-14-2005, 04:45 PM
where the hell is philfree?

he practically accused me of lying back before training camp when i said junior's attitude and work ethic suck and that he was spending more time getting drunk at the club than in the weight room (as in none at all)...

instead of working on his lower body strength and getting extra work with the dl coach to actually learn how to play, he worked on drinking and almost getting into brawls...

now he did get into a brawl - with the friggin cops of all people!

:( :( :( :( :(

chefsos
08-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Wesley possibly gets a pass here. It looks like he was protecting his teammate, although stupidly, but Siavii just needs to go away.

eazyb81
08-14-2005, 04:46 PM
I don't see Vermeil as the type to cut people just over this. Hopefully some suspensions are in order.

I agree, I don't expect anyone to get cut over this.

Nightfyre
08-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Wesley possibly gets a pass here. It looks like he was protecting his teammate, although stupidly, but Siavii just needs to go away.
agreed.

the Talking Can
08-14-2005, 04:48 PM

he practically accused me of lying back before training camp when i said junior's attitude and work ethic suck and that he was spending more time getting drunk at the club than in the weight room (as in none at all)...

instead of working on his lower body strength and getting extra work with the dl coach to actually learn how to play, he worked on drinking and almost getting into brawls...

I thought I remembered someone with this info...Siavii is a bigger bust than Clarrett...he's setting a record for flaming out...probably has a lot to do with alcohol, as many problems do...

Katipan
08-14-2005, 04:48 PM
getting maced was punishment enough for wesley

Wile_E_Coyote
08-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Len Dawson said they were both at afternoon practice

Hammock Parties
08-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Len Dawson said they were both at afternoon practice

They left Minnesota and thought everything was well. :shake:

teedubya
08-14-2005, 04:52 PM
uh, Buh-Biavii.

Rain Man
Let me be the first to coin a new nickname. "See ya, vii."

booger
Didn't someone say that along with an attitude and partying problem that Junior smoked cigs too?

chefsos
08-14-2005, 04:53 PM
I reckon the cops were a little busy dealing with a big, drunk, swinging, spitting, cursing, farting Samoan and just maced Wesley to get him out of their way.

Wile_E_Coyote
08-14-2005, 04:53 PM
They left Minnesota and thought everything was well. :shake:

he said it was an early morning incident. left Minnesota?

go bo
08-14-2005, 04:57 PM
there's a difference between having a few drinks, even every day, and getting roaring drunk and belligerent...

OmahaChief
08-14-2005, 04:58 PM

I whole heartedly disagree and find your post insane. You mess with the cops or in this case possibly keep them from entering a building and you get what is coming to you not a "pass" because you are being a good teammate. Good lord. People get too many effin passes as it is.

I don't know the story but if Wesley was in any way messing with the cops he should get no pass. If he was attempting to pull Siavii off someone and the cops maced him or some crap like that then I am good with that pass in that instance.

Nightfyre
08-14-2005, 04:59 PM
I whole heartedly disagree and find your post insane. You mess with the cops or in this case possibly keep them from entering a building and you get what is coming to you not a "pass" because you are being a good teammate. Good lord. People get too many effin passes as it is.

I don't know the story but if Wesley was in any way messing with the cops he should get no pass. If he was attempting to pull Siavii off someone and the cops maced him or some crap like that then I am good with that pass in that instance.
Sometimes, cops get out of hand. It's all very circumstantial.

the Talking Can
08-14-2005, 05:00 PM
I heard that Siavii, in a drunken rage, mistook Wesley for a roast chicken....hilarity ensued...then everyone was maced and cuffed...

ExtremeChief
08-14-2005, 05:00 PM
Let me be the first to coin a new nickname. "See ya, vii."

Savaii's number isn't 7

RealSNR
08-14-2005, 05:01 PM
The only crime Wesley committed was being stupid. He should be fine.

I remember reading a draft evaluation of him that said he wasn't the brightest tool in the shed

Rain Man
08-14-2005, 05:02 PM

Maybe the police are giving a pass because they know that everyone passes on the Chiefs' secondary.

Wile_E_Coyote
08-14-2005, 05:03 PM
he said it was an early morning incident. left Minnesota?

"Ok, just saw the news and here's what happened:

Siavii was reported to be very drunk and roughing up someone in their hotel lobby in downtown Minneapolis. When the police showed up, Jr. began throwing objects, shouting profanities and then proceeded to spit on the cops as they were cuffing / stuffing him...."

okay, why did they stay at a hotel when camp is less than 45 minutes away

go bo
Savaii's number isn't 7i'm sure most people know, and you probably have answered this a zillion times, but what does bfe stand for?

Logical

:( :( :( :( :(It takes a strong person to admit they were wrong about somebody, you and Big Daddy were both huge proponents of Junior last year. I am sorry things did not work out to make you right.

Rain Man
08-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Savaii's number isn't 7

Et tu, Extremechief?

Logical
08-14-2005, 05:04 PM
i'm sure most people know, and you probably have answered this a zillion times, but what does bfe stand for?BumF*ckEgypt

go bo
08-14-2005, 05:05 PM
"Ok, just saw the news and here's what happened:

Siavii was reported to be very drunk and roughing up someone in their hotel lobby in downtown Minneapolis. When the police showed up, Jr. began throwing objects, shouting profanities and then proceeded to spit on the cops as they were cuffing / stuffing him...."

okay, why did they stay at a hotel when camp is less than 45 minutes awayhotels often have upscale bars or clubs on the premises...

that'd be my guess...

Wile_E_Coyote
08-14-2005, 05:07 PM
hotels often have upscale bars or clubs on the premises...

that'd be my guess...

ROFL

go bo
08-14-2005, 05:09 PM
It takes a strong person to admit they were wrong about somebody, you and Big Daddy were both huge proponents of Junior last year. I am sorry things did not work out to make you right.it's such a shame he's wasting his opportunity...

and it's a shame for the team; you hope for more out of a second round pick...

i still think he has the natural talent needed to play dt, but just doesn't understand what it takes to make the grade in the nfl...

booger
08-14-2005, 05:09 PM
It's pretty easy actually, if you're female. Offer to suck my dick... I'll immediately forget whatever the hell I was pissed about.
eggzackly

Rain Man
08-14-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm afraid that our only hope for Siavii is to get an NFL rule change requiring quarterbacks to wear a big bag of beer nuts.

chefsos
08-14-2005, 05:16 PM

If Wesley assaulted or hindered any of the cops, especially after Siavii's arrest, then you are correct, absolutely no pass.
However (and I'm speculating, as are we all until the facts are known), if he tried to convince the cops his teammate would be cool and he (Wesley) would take care of the situation, and it spiraled out of control before he could get out of there, MAYBE I don't cut him ASAP.
None of this means I think Wesley's involvement is OK.

Chan93lx50
08-14-2005, 05:29 PM
My God if I could be a fly on the wall inside Guns office, hell it would be cool just to be reading his mind about right now!

We might need another year of Free agency to replace all the worthless piles of shit we have playing on D

the Talking Can
08-14-2005, 05:39 PM
apparently having tendonitis in both knees doesn't prevent drunk and disorderly behavior...

philfree
08-14-2005, 05:44 PM

I think maybe you read that into what ever I was saying in that post which I don't remember. I'm sure I defended Siavii in some manner but I've never given Jr a 100% glowing endoresment but I wasn't unhappy with the pick at the time. I would have rather drafted Sopaoga but I liked the picking of a DT. Jr obviously doesn't get it and has screwed up his chance to make something of himself. I really just got wind of this mess so I don't have the facts and I don't know what happened with Wesley either. But rest assured I didn't call anyone a liar. ...At this point if the facts resemble what little I've read here then I'd say cut them both.

PhilFree:arrow:

Nzoner
08-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Sometimes, cops get out of hand.

Viking fans with a badge.Now they got a story to tell at next weeks poker game.

Rain Man
08-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Viking fans with a badge.Now they got a story to tell at next weeks poker game.

Nice theory, but it can't be true. If they were Vikings fans, they'd be wanting Siavii to stay on the team.

jettio
08-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Well, if Siavii is becoming a short timer, I say that ought to let him run back kickoffs and punts the rest of the preseason.

Not for strategy, but the NFL does have an entertainment element and let's get some use out of the kid.

tk13
08-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Well, if Siavii is becoming a short timer, I say that ought to let him run back kickoffs and punts the rest of the preseason.

Not for strategy, but the NFL does have an entertainment element and let's get some use out of the kid.
Well if Todd Collins is still banged up, we will need somebody to take his snaps next Saturday....

chefsos
08-14-2005, 06:20 PM

Cool idea. Have Wesley block for him, give a can of mace to each of the kicking team, and it's perfect.

NewChief
08-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Was this the night after the game? If so, that sucks. I know that almost the entire team went out together to a bar after the game in Minn. Sucks that what should have been a teambuilding experience turned into a freaking disaster (assuming that this happened after the game, that is).

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 06:42 PM
You know what this means, don't you?

IMPLOSION!!!

jettio
08-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Well if Todd Collins is still banged up, we will need somebody to take his snaps next Saturday....

That would fit right in with RainMan's proposed rule for QBs to wear a bag of beer nuts.

BigRedChief
08-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Ok, just saw the news and here's what happened:

Siavii was reported to be very drunk and roughing up someone in their hotel lobby in downtown Minneapolis. When the police showed up, Jr. began throwing objects, shouting profanities and then proceeded to spit on the cops as they were cuffing / stuffing him.

Wesley must have tried to block the door to the hotel as the cops were trying to get Jr out of there. He was maced and arrested.

Jr is charged w/ 5th degree assault and disorderly conduct, Wesley w/ disorderly conduct.

F#ck, F#ck and F#ck....just what this team needed.

If this is true.....:mad: We don't need to go back to drug dealing players and Rison running things. DV better not be too loyal here. Examples need to be made. No return to the bad old days. Focus on the only thing. The frigging window closing. You see it you numbskulls. Focus! :banghead:

OPChief
08-14-2005, 07:23 PM
My goodness, BigRedChief. Where did you find that avatar? I can't look away. Wow.

TRR
08-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Both of these charges won't have any inflection on them playing for KC. They won't be suspended, so who cares?

chefsos
08-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Both of these charges won't have any inflection on them playing for KC. They won't be suspended, so who cares?

I do, for one. I want to win as much as anyone, but I'll not turn a blind eye to this kind of crap. You want to have pride in your team, and tolerating assclowns like Siavii detracts from that pride.

BigRedChief
08-14-2005, 07:46 PM
My goodness, BigRedChief. Where did you find that avatar? I can't look away. Wow.

Another dude uses it over at the chiefscoalition site. He doesn't come over here so I figured I use it here. Then I find out that he stole/borrowed it from AliChiefs who says he was the one who orginally made it. Since I let him take over the "Official" threads he decided to let me go ahead and use it here. We are all much better for it don't you think?ROFL

KCJake
08-14-2005, 07:56 PM
You guys are blowing this whole thing way out of proportion. Everybody needs to calm down.

chefsos
08-14-2005, 08:00 PM
You guys are blowing this whole thing way out of proportion. Everybody needs to calm down.

I really don't think you can blow the value of BRC's avatar out of proportion.

TRR
08-14-2005, 08:01 PM
I do, for one. I want to win as much as anyone, but I'll not turn a blind eye to this kind of crap. You want to have pride in your team, and tolerating assclowns like Siavii detracts from that pride.

I could care less as long as they win. I really don't think one drunken stuper calls for a player to be cut, etc. Hell, Warfield did it 3 times and is still on the team. People get drunk, and people get caught. Maybe the cops were being complete *ssholes? Who knows...I don't care either way. They'll pay their fine and all will be forgotten.

chefsos
08-14-2005, 08:10 PM
I could care less as long as they win. I really don't think one drunken stuper calls for a player to be cut, etc. Hell, Warfield did it 3 times and is still on the team. People get drunk, and people get caught. Maybe the cops were being complete *ssholes? Who knows...I don't care either way. They'll pay their fine and all will be forgotten.

Not if I was calling the shots.

Pitt Gorilla
08-14-2005, 08:18 PM
I wonder about a counter-suit; you get in someone's way and you get maced?

Hammock Parties
08-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Siavii needs to be suspended. He seriously needs a wake up call.

NaptownChief
08-14-2005, 08:25 PM
Siavii needs to be suspended. He seriously needs a wake up call.

His fat sorry ass needs cut and the persons most responsible for drafting him needs their pay docked or flat out fired. He was a lazy major project when they drafted him and had already been arrested for assault. Rolling the dice on a big project like him made zero sense for a team needing immediate help on the defensive side of the ball and when you factor in questionable work ethic and off the field baggage made it one of the dumber draft picks in recent history. Only reason it isn't the dumbest pick in the last 5 years is because the Donks one upped them with the Clarrett Jug Head pick this year.

This guy doesn't deserve a roster spot just based on talent...Now he gave them an easy out.

C-Mac
08-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Heres a link if it matters:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5559988.html

Star Tribune
August 15, 2005 CHIEFS0815

A Kansas City Chiefs football player allegedly got into a drunken confrontation in a downtown Minneapolis hotel early Sunday and was being arrested when his teammate allegedly charged police officers.

Both players, Saousaolii P. Siavii Jr. and Gregory L. Wesley, were ultimately arrested.

According to police reports: Siavii, known as "Junior," was "extremely intoxicated," throwing objects and yelling obscenities at a 21-year-old man about 1:15 a.m. in the lobby of the Graves 601 Hotel.

As officers attempted to arrest the 6-foot-5, 336-pound defensive tackle, Wesley blocked the exit and charged the officers. The 27-year-old Wesley, a 6-foot-2, 206-pound safety, was sprayed with a chemical irritant and arrested.

Siavii, 26, refused to get into a squad car and spat at the officers. A hood was placed over his head and a van was summoned to transport both players because of their "extreme size," the police report said. The incident in the 600 block of 1st Avenue N. lasted 10 minutes.

The men were booked into the Hennepin County jail and later released.

Bob Moore, director of public relations for the Kansas City team, said that he was aware of the arrests but that the team would "let the legal system take its course" and likely wouldn't take disciplinary action against Siavii and Wesley.

The team has a training camp in River Falls, Wis. They lost to the Minnesota Vikings 27-16 Friday at the Metrodome.

According to jail records, Siavii was booked on suspicion of disorderly conduct and fifth-degree assault. Wesley was booked on suspicion of disorderly conduct.

The case will be presented to the city attorney's office for possible misdemeanor charges, said Minneapolis police spokesman Ron Reier.

Hotel management refused to comment on the incident.

OPChief
08-14-2005, 08:41 PM
Another dude uses it over at the chiefscoalition site. He doesn't come over here so I figured I use it here. Then I find out that he stole/borrowed it from AliChiefs who says he was the one who orginally made it. Since I let him take over the "Official" threads he decided to let me go ahead and use it here. We are all much better for it don't you think?

Yes, but who does that rear belong to?

siberian khatru
08-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Rolling the dice on a big project like him made zero sense for a team needing immediate help on the defensive side of the ball and when you factor in questionable work ethic and off the field baggage made it one of the dumber draft picks in recent history.

:clap:

In the 2nd round, no less. :shake:

chefsos
08-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Heres a link if it matters:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5559988.html

That's worse than I thought. :banghead:

I take back Wesley's pass, too.

the Talking Can
08-14-2005, 08:46 PM
so Siavii was hooded and hauled away in a van...sweet, he's gonna be awesome this year!!

C-Mac
08-14-2005, 08:47 PM
That's worse than I thought. :banghead:

It wasnt as worse as I thought....its all misdemeanor charges.

stevieray
08-14-2005, 08:49 PM
No Fault League

chefsos
08-14-2005, 08:52 PM
No Fault League

..apparently.

Zebedee DuBois
08-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Sound like the officers double teamed Savaii. That should have freed Wesley to make the sack.

Logical
08-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Bob Moore, director of public relations for the Kansas City team, said that he was aware of the arrests but that the team would "let the legal system take its course" and likely wouldn't take disciplinary action against Siavii and Wesley.

Great. just really f*cking great.

stevieray
08-14-2005, 08:55 PM

that's what prompted my reply.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2005, 08:55 PM

I am disappointed as well. The Chiefs needed to send a message.

go bo
08-14-2005, 08:58 PM
i don't care about a message...

somebody find us a decent dt before the 11th...

please...

NaptownChief
08-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Sound like the officers double teamed Savaii. That should have freed Wesley to make the sack.

It is the first double team Siavii has commanded in his career.

C-Mac
08-14-2005, 08:59 PM
that's what prompted my reply.

It is only fair to hear the whole story, but agreed that drunkeness shouldnt be a part of a professional athlete's lifestyle. If he was provoked I could allow some forgiveness, just think if that 21 year old was one of the annoying heckler posters from here.

NaptownChief
08-14-2005, 09:00 PM

Just remember DV has a higher standard for anybody that plays for his teams. Profile guys remember?

NaptownChief
08-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Another piece that really excites me about this is he is 26 years old. Didn't realize that. Which makes that much more sense in drafting a raw project. :rolleyes:

Garcia Bronco
08-14-2005, 09:02 PM
I think sivaiii will be a candidate for some kind of treatment program

Hammock Parties
08-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Another piece that really excites me about this is he is 26 years old. Didn't realize that. Which makes that much more sense in drafting a raw project. :rolleyes:

Indeed. We get maybe 3 good years out of him IF he pans out before he starts to decline?

mikey23545
08-14-2005, 09:09 PM
I think sivaiii will be a candidate for some kind of treatment program

My name is Saousaolii Siavii, and I am a shitty defensive tackle...

stevieray
08-14-2005, 09:11 PM
It is only fair to hear the whole story, but agreed that drunkeness shouldnt be a part of a professional athlete's lifestyle. If he was provoked I could allow some forgiveness, just think if that 21 year old was one of the annoying heckler posters from here.

It just get a little harder each year to support a league that basically plays down the ILLEGAL actions of it's players.

Taco John
08-14-2005, 09:16 PM
At least he's not beating his biatch with a pistol, like that man, Daiper Boy...

Chiefs Pantalones
08-14-2005, 09:19 PM
At least he's not beating his biatch with a pistol, like that man, Daiper Boy...

I was wondering when you were going to show up on this thread.

Have you lost your burst?

Bowser
08-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Who the hell made that rule? Is it still acceptable to be part of a software developer's lifestyle?

Don't open any new memo's on your desk tomorrow morning that came from the big boss.

Garcia Bronco
08-14-2005, 09:43 PM
It just get a little harder each year to support a league that basically plays down the ILLEGAL actions of it's players.

yep

Pitt Gorilla
08-14-2005, 10:05 PM
It just get a little harder each year to support a league that basically plays down the ILLEGAL actions of it's players.Don't support it; it's really that easy.

Halfcan
08-14-2005, 10:05 PM
DV always talks about character, but now we have a three time loser in Warfield on our team, and now this. I hope he dumps them all.

stevieray
08-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Don't support it; it's really that easy.

really?

:)

BigRedChief
08-14-2005, 10:41 PM
Bob Moore, director of public relations for the Kansas City team, said that he was aware of the arrests but that the team would "let the legal system take its course" and likely wouldn't take disciplinary action against Siavii and Wesley. So they get a free pass? :cuss: I don't like this one bit. Hey I was 22 and got drunk and did some really stupid things also but I was just stupid. These guys have kids that rightly or wrongly look up to them. They have teammates that count on them. Fans that want them to succeed. They have to make better decisions.

ModSocks
08-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Maybe the police are giving a pass because they know that everyone passes on the Chiefs' secondary.

Why has nobody commented on how funny that was?

Nzoner
08-14-2005, 11:35 PM
After having lived in Minnesota for a year and also attending(as a Chiefs fan) 2 regular season KC ass beatings in the Metrodome,I'm willing to give the guys a bit of a break as alot of those people up there are genuine asshats.

I was in a bar one night and one of the local yokels wanted to start some crap over my southern drawl :spock: Nothing like this came of it but I did make sure to inform him that my part of Missouri was on his side in the Civil War.