PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to You Punk B**ch Scripps Kiddies

Ebolapox
08-15-2005, 11:05 AM
An Open Letter To You Punk B**ch Scripps Kiddies and other spelling-wannabes:

Espn took 576,908 household hits in 1997 from viewers claiming to be from addresses in the United States. This is not the least bit unusual a number. It took 354,899 households in primetime on espn2 from that year. It took my breath away. Another 1,179 hits on my head. That's way too many people watching spelling in one day.

You lazy, stupid mother f**kers. It's obvious that you are all reading the same damn spelling books, most likely the same damn teacher to recommend them. That book was written by someone who has some patience. You dumbasses are only smart enough to read it and spell the words in it. Well, if it wasn't for stupid ass people who watch espn when they're bored, you losers wouldn't even have a niche to live in. Your "badass brilliance" is comprised of taking someone else's work and using it to exploit the dumb and/or lazy. Congratulations there Chief.

And why do you do it? For noteriety under some false sense of intelligence? I have a newsflash for you pu**ies: nobody thinks you're cool but you. You're a bunch of pointless, peckerless losers who more often than not live in your parent's basement and do your "work" on a book paid for by your mommy and daddy. Do us all a favor, go out and spend some time in ACTUAL school. It's healthier for you than that pu**y ass home school your parents 'gleam' on.

That is all.

Ebolapox
08-15-2005, 11:16 AM
yeah, that's right--I'm calling out you f*cking punk spellingbee homeschooled kids!!!111

-EB-