PDA

View Full Version : Wesley & Slavil

katman1
08-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Congratulations to Wesley and Slavil! They are the first two Chiefs to show any aggression.

Ebolapox
08-15-2005, 12:02 PM
derrick johnson??

-EB-

Chieficus
Who's Slavil???

jspchief
I've never cared for Slavil.

Bowser
08-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Slavil sucks the soles of sloths' shoes.

htismaqe
08-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Slavil?

ROFL

I was listening to 610 Peanut Gallery yesterday and they were playing back some audio of one of the local TV station ladies trying to say "Deron Cherry, Tracey Simien, and Dan Saleamua." It was fuggin hilarious.

Mr. Laz
08-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Slavil!

Thig Lyfe
08-15-2005, 12:06 PM
I take Slavil twice daily for joint pain.

jAZ
08-15-2005, 12:49 PM
http://www.fotonoviny.cz/foto/imagem/20000909095101m.jpg
Áda slavil padesátku pod koši
Padesáté narozeniny slavil v pátek večer v hale na Kounicové ulici v Brně bývalý reprezentant Jiří "Áda " Pospíšil. Součástí basketbalové show byl zápas osobností, ve kterém si zahráli o poločase basketbal i bývalí fotbalisté Antonín Panenka, hokejisté Richard Farda a Pavel Richter dále primátor města Brna Petr Duchoň, Jan Rosák, Zdeněk Merta, Jan Vančura a Miroslav Paleček. V týmu Československa nastoupil vedle jubilanta Pospíšila jeho bývalí spoluhráči z reprezentace Gustáv Hraška, Jaroslav Skála, Stanislav Kropilák, Kamil Brabenec, Zdeněk Kos, Jaroslav Beránek, Josef Nečas, Václav Šrámek a další.Jiří Pospíšil, startoval v týmu bývalého Československa třikrát na olympijských hrách (1972, 1976 a 1980), čtyřikrát na mistrovství Evropy a dvakrát na mistrovství světa.Na snímku oslavenec při jednom z průniků uniká kapitánu soupeřova týmu Nikolu Plečašovi.
09:51 09.09.2000
iFotonoviny: Igor Zehl
369x482 40.078 KB

Boyceofsummer
08-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Padesáté narozeniny slavil v pátek večer v hale na Kounicové ulici v Brně bývalý reprezentant Jiří "Áda " Pospíšil. Součástí basketbalové show byl zápas osobností, ve kterém si zahráli o poločase basketbal i bývalí fotbalisté Antonín Panenka, hokejisté Richard Farda a Pavel Richter dále primátor města Brna Petr Duchoň, Jan Rosák, Zdeněk Merta, Jan Vančura a Miroslav Paleček. V týmu Československa nastoupil vedle jubilanta Pospíšila jeho bývalí spoluhráči z reprezentace Gustáv Hraška, Jaroslav Skála, Stanislav Kropilák, Kamil Brabenec, Zdeněk Kos, Jaroslav Beránek, Josef Nečas, Václav Šrámek a další.Jiří Pospíšil, startoval v týmu bývalého Československa třikrát na olympijských hrách (1972, 1976 a 1980), čtyřikrát na mistrovství Evropy a dvakrát na mistrovství světa.Na snímku oslavenec při jednom z průniků uniká kapitánu soupeřova týmu Nikolu Plečašovi.
369x482 40.078 KB

Edubs
08-15-2005, 02:10 PM
good stuff....

369x482 40.078 KB

ChiefsFire
08-15-2005, 04:22 PM
369x482 40.078 KB
uhhhh

translation please

jAZ
08-15-2005, 04:34 PM
uhhhh

translation please
"Today, Lance Armstrong traded in his yellow jersey for the red and white of the "Padesátku Pod Ko". In his new role, he has taken on the nickname "Slavil" for his ability to dribble and dish. He is expected to take over as starting PG in the wake of the unexpected retirement of hall of famer Antonín Panenka. In attendance at his first game were other members of Armstrong's family including:

Richard Farda
Pavel Richter
Petr Duchoň
Jan Rosák
Zdeněk Merta
Jan Vančura
Miroslav Paleček
Gustáv Hra'ka
Jaroslav Skála
Stanislav Kropilák
Kamil Brabenec
Zdeněk Kos
Jaroslav Beránek
Josef Nečas
Václav Crámek

... and the always unforgettable ...

Nikolu Pleča'ovi

Halfcan
08-15-2005, 04:46 PM
Ohh Katman, can't make those kind of rookie mistakes. Most people on here are real cool-but are a few that will piss in your cherios.
As far as Bitch Cassiday and the Spitdance Kid-all I can say is at least their braids looked pretty for their mugshot pictures. They make quit the handsome couple. Halfcan

Pants
08-15-2005, 05:03 PM
G-Wes is a Gangsta 4 Life so it's understandable that he got in trouble but WTF was "Slavil" (ROFL) thinking?

Halfcan
08-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah the mugshots our out, I am surprised no one has posted. Savil has his hair up in a cute bun, GW is just looking like he always does-like he is ready to pop a cap in your azz.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
08-15-2005, 09:37 PM
uhhhh

translation please

You'll have to give me a little time to do a translation. I haven't had an excuse to use my Czech for years.

Although, according to the last of the statement, the guy in the picture was on the Czechoslovakian Olympic Basketball team three times and played professionally for 2 years. (dvakrat = 2 years)

Halfcan
08-15-2005, 10:35 PM
It was on the news. I am surprised it has not been posted. 41 had it again tonight.

go bo
08-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Slavil?

ROFL

I was listening to 610 Peanut Gallery yesterday and they were playing back some audio of one of the local TV station ladies trying to say "Deron Cherry, Tracey Simien, and Dan Saleamua." It was fuggin hilarious.yeah, that was some tv news story about a guy who defrauded them...

i can't even try to reconstruct the way she said it, but i was laughing my ass off so hard my wife thought i'd lost my mind (again)...

Halfcan
08-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Will someone please post the Mugshots of Wesly and Slavil!!! They look quit the pair of public disturbers. You can put the spit hood on slavil though, he looks a little scary-didn't have time to do his braids. Lisa hotass Holbrook had them on the new tonight-its freakin funny as far as mugshots go. Not Nick Nolte and Glen Cambell funny-more like ZSA ZSA after the famous slap funny. Maybe if fatazz Slavil actually makes the team we can market spithoods with the Chiefs logo on it to wear at the game.