PDA

View Full Version : FFL-Pickup ??

CASHMAN
08-16-2005, 02:24 PM
I have Tom Brady as my starter and Pennington as my back up, i was looking to drop chad.
The guys that are able to be picked up are Boller,Warner,E. Manning & Bledsoe, so which one should i pick up for chad or should i stay put with him??

CASHMAN.

Mile High Mania
08-16-2005, 02:24 PM
If those are your options... keep Pennington.

CASHMAN
08-16-2005, 02:27 PM
If those are your options... keep Pennington.

I was thanking of getting ELI you dont thank thats a wise move??

CASHMAN.

Brock
08-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Bledsoe will probably have a nice year.

CASHMAN
08-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Another one for you guys, I have at RB martin,T-bell,C.Brown and the ones that are able to be picked up are, Faulk,Pittman,Henry,Blaylock & Davenport.
Of these who should i drop and pick up?? I like Henry.

CASHMAN.

Goapics1
08-16-2005, 02:33 PM
P/up Warner. He will have a monster year in Arizona. Cardinals will win the west, you heard it here first.

KChiefsQT
08-16-2005, 02:38 PM
P/up Warner. He will have a monster year in Arizona. Cardinals will win the west, you heard it here first.

If he hooks up with Fitz enough it'll be looking good for Warner's numbers.

CASHMAN
08-16-2005, 02:40 PM
And also in another one of the LGs i am in i have T. Green & Plummer and Big Ben is out there should i drop one for him or leave him alone?
Also D. Branch is out there to would he be a good pick up??

CASHMAN.

Mile High Mania
08-16-2005, 02:56 PM
I was thanking of getting ELI you dont thank thats a wise move??

CASHMAN.

I dunno, there's not a solid track record with any of those guys... nothing any more secure than Pennington and he has issues.

Mile High Mania
08-16-2005, 02:57 PM
And also in another one of the LGs i am in i have T. Green & Plummer and Big Ben is out there should i drop one for him or leave him alone?
Also D. Branch is out there to would he be a good pick up??

CASHMAN.

Keep what you have... D Branch is not bad, depends on what you have.

Mile High Mania
08-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Another one for you guys, I have at RB martin,T-bell,C.Brown and the ones that are able to be picked up are, Faulk,Pittman,Henry,Blaylock & Davenport.
Of these who should i drop and pick up?? I like Henry.

CASHMAN.

Well, Brown has a broken hand right... and Henry is healthy. Everyone of the others is a given backup right now.

If I were to be asked to choose between taking either Henry or Brown... I'd take Henry.

CASHMAN
08-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Keep what you have... D Branch is not bad, depends on what you have.

Thanks for all the INFO, at WR i have kennison,williams,driver,D. Jackson & Robinson.

CASHMAN.