PDA

View Full Version : Royals ticket question...rained out games?

Saulbadguy
08-16-2005, 08:29 PM
I've got two tickets to last saturdays game which I couldn't go to due to work obligations, but the game was rained out. Are they good for another game? If so, how do I redeem them?

tk13
08-16-2005, 08:31 PM
They are redeemable for another game... I'd guess you'd have to call the ticket office?...

beavis
08-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Your stub is a raincheck. Take it to the ticket office and exchange them for another game. I believe it says something to that effect on the back of the ticket.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-16-2005, 08:35 PM
ROFL

I didn't know anyone still went to Royals games.

4th and Long
08-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Save it for one of those last games of the year when they give away free stuff, like money or a free truck. I can't think of any other reason to go to a Royals game besides that.

Dayze
08-16-2005, 08:55 PM
going to a Royals game is simply a formality.
They lose; period.

keep the tickets in case your power ever goes out in an ice storm - you may need something to start a fire with.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2005, 08:56 PM
I'll prolly save em for a Dodge Buck night. Thanks beavis/tk13.

jjoel
08-16-2005, 09:13 PM
im tired of the royals that's why i've arrived here

Saulbadguy
08-16-2005, 09:15 PM
im tired of the royals that's why i've arrived here
Welcome to the Planet. If you are tired of the Royals, you can make a lame predictable "The Royals are so bad!" joke. It would be fresh, and funny.

leviw
08-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Just so you know, you don't have to use it this year. Your rained out tickets are redeemable for any Royals home game for life. (Discounting playoffs and the WS, but we are talking about the Royals). Anyway, it applies to every MLB team. If you have a 1972 ticket stub in which the game was rained out, go use it.

Logical
08-16-2005, 09:27 PM
I've got two tickets to last saturdays game which I couldn't go to due to work obligations, but the game was rained out. Are they good for another game? If so, how do I redeem them?Most of us would say they were never good for a game, just an exhibition of losers playing ball.

leviw
08-16-2005, 09:33 PM
I share this in all honesty. I decided on at the last minute to head up to KC for Sunday's double-header. Hadn't been to a game this season and thought I'd catch two for the price of one. I walked away depressed at the team, but I enjoyed myself.

I went by myself, paid $15 for a seat on the front row of the upper deck right behind home plate for the first game, moved down to three rows behind the Detroit dugout for the second game. I brought my headphones and listened to Denny and Ryan for both games.

I love that stadium and it will be bittersweet if they ever move downtown, but no matter how bad they get, it will be one of the more depressing days of my life if they leave KC.

No matter how bad the team is, it's still possible to enjoy your time at the ballpark, in my opinioin.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-16-2005, 09:37 PM
I share this in all honesty. I decided on at the last minute to head up to KC for Sunday's double-header. Hadn't been to a game this season and thought I'd catch two for the price of one. I walked away depressed at the team, but I enjoyed myself.

I went by myself, paid $15 for a seat on the front row of the upper deck right behind home plate for the first game, moved down to three rows behind the Detroit dugout for the second game. I brought my headphones and listened to Denny and Ryan for both games.

I love that stadium and it will be bittersweet if they ever move downtown, but no matter how bad they get, it will be one of the more depressing days of my life if they leave KC.

No matter how bad the team is, it's still possible to enjoy your time at the ballpark, in my opinioin.

If you were a real fan, you'd have season tickets. :)

Chiefs Pantalones
08-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the Planet. If you are tired of the Royals, you can make a lame predictable "The Royals are so bad!" joke. It would be fresh, and funny.

The Royals are so bad, that even Fox reporters are refusing to sleep with the players.

That's the latest one, per Jay Leno on the Tonight Show just said it right now in the monologue.

You asked for it.

leviw
08-16-2005, 09:47 PM
The Royals are so bad, that even Fox reporters are refusing to sleep with the players.

That's the latest one, per Jay Leno on the Tonight Show just said it right now in the monologue.

You asked for it.

That was pretty Lowe of him

Chiefs Pantalones
08-16-2005, 10:02 PM
That was pretty Lowe of him

At least the Royals are getting national attention. ROFL

leviw
08-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Down 4-3 entering the top of 9.

At this point, I hope the M's fly through this so I can catch the last half hour of Phil Hendrie on WIBW.

Sure-Oz
08-16-2005, 10:32 PM
Another L, wow.....18 in a row continue that streak, this is incredible..