PDA

View Full Version : PTI Sportscenter to discuss CHIEFS soon

Herzig
08-17-2005, 04:07 PM
with Whitlock.

Looks like the Chiefs are coming up as a topic on Sportscenter PTI in a few minutes...I'm sure it's related to Tynes.

tyton75
08-17-2005, 04:35 PM
well? anything?

Katipan
08-17-2005, 04:36 PM
yup...

(paraphrase)

"3 chiefs have been arrested in 4 days."

"if you've ever been to river falls, you know the only thing there to do is drink"

tyton75
08-17-2005, 04:39 PM
greeeaaatt... super duper

Bob Dole
08-17-2005, 04:39 PM
"if you've ever been to river falls, you know the only thing there to do is drink"

Or (gasp) actually study your playbook and give your body some rest in preparation for tomorrow's ****ing practice.

Nightfyre
08-17-2005, 04:42 PM
I can tell you if I was getting paid what somen of those guys are getting paid, i would live in the stadium year-round. I would do nothing but study film, workout and prep for the next weeks game.

|Zach|
08-17-2005, 04:44 PM
I can tell you if I was getting paid what somen of those guys are getting paid, i would live in the stadium year-round. I would do nothing but study film, workout and prep for the next weeks game.You would never go out?

Sucks for you.

wutamess
08-17-2005, 04:45 PM
I can tell you if I was getting paid what somen of those guys are getting paid, i would live in the stadium year-round. I would do nothing but study film, workout and prep for the next weeks game.

Dumb statement of the year nominee goes to Nightfyre.

Katipan
08-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Playbook page 1 - kick the ball through those 2 sticks
Playbook page 2 - kick the ball so it ends up as close to that line as possible.
Playbook page 3 - hit anyone in an opposite color jersey running at you.

Nightfyre
08-17-2005, 04:49 PM
You would never go out?

Sucks for you.
No, I wouldn't. if people are willing to pay me 5 mill for a year of my life, they can have it.

|Zach|
08-17-2005, 04:51 PM
No, I wouldn't. if people are willing to pay me 5 mill for a year of my life, they can have it.It would suck to be you and a friend of yours or someone who cared for you.

milkman
08-17-2005, 05:46 PM
Playbook page 1 - kick the ball through those 2 sticks
Playbook page 2 - kick the ball so it ends up as close to that line as possible.
Playbook page 3 - hit anyone in an opposite color jersey running at you.

And damn it, he should be in his room studying that damn thing.
I mean, the Chiefs are making him rich, he should give up his life outside of football for them! :cuss: :rolleyes:

KChiefs1
08-17-2005, 06:15 PM
No, I wouldn't. if people are willing to pay me 5 mill for a year of my life, they can have it.

The Chiefs are paying Tynes 5 million a year?????? Damn it's no wonder they couldn't afford to pay Ty Law!

Dammit Carl! :cuss:

Red Dawg
08-17-2005, 06:47 PM
It would suck to be you and a friend of yours or someone who cared for you.

I care for him but DAMNIT I WANNA WIN! Get in their and watch that film.

Uatu
08-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Dumb statement of the year nominee goes to Nightfyre.

Actually, I think he swept the nominations long ago.

wutamess
08-17-2005, 07:25 PM

Tied for dumbest statement of the year goes to....
Nightfyre.

Do they wind you up and you just spit them out?

No kicker makes $5 million /year. Not to mention the rest of his life.
The most a kicker would probably make is $1mill and you're talking top of the line. All others make league min or close to it. AND THAT'S NOT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. Just the life of a (couple of years) contract.

Please go to posting timeout.

Nightfyre
08-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Tied for dumbest statement of the year goes to....
Nightfyre.

Do they wind you up and you just spit them out?

No kicker makes $5 million /year. Not to mention the rest of his life.
The most a kicker would probably make is $1mill and you're talking top of the line. All others make league min or close to it. AND THAT'S NOT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. Just the life of a (couple of years) contract.

Please go to posting timeout.
Im not relating to a kicker, you dumbass. A kicker wouldnt have to sit and watch gamefilm, would he?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-17-2005, 09:38 PM
What do you think of your kicker, Dick?

DV- Great, great. He's a good kid. A bit inconsistent. But he gets drunk and gets arrested, he fits the profile.

TEX
08-17-2005, 09:44 PM
What do you think of your kicker, Dick?

DV- Great, great. He's a good kid. A bit inconsistent. But he gets drunk and gets arrested, he fits the profile.

Well he might have apoligized to the guy after punching him out so that's kind of nice and profile-like. :rolleyes:

StcChief
08-17-2005, 09:51 PM
These boys need to be taken to the wood shed.

wutamess
08-17-2005, 10:16 PM
Im not relating to a kicker, you dumbass. A kicker wouldnt have to sit and watch gamefilm, would he?

OK... let's take the kicker out of the equation... there's still very few people that're making $5mill/year. Especially out of the small amount of people you're referring to which got in trouble over the weekend.

Nightfyre
08-17-2005, 10:19 PM
OK... let's take the kicker out of the equation... there's still very few people that're making $5mill/year. Especially out of the small amount of people you're referring to which got in trouble over the weekend.
what does the people getting in trouble have to do with it? I would do this, not to avoid conflict with the local yokels, but to achieve excellence, in order to actually earn that money. Excellence is what its all about.

wutamess
08-17-2005, 10:29 PM
So let me get this straight...
You'd do nothing but dedicate your life to your job for $5mill per year only to NOT do anything with it?

You just don't make a lot of sense.