PDA

View Full Version : Maybe this INFO will save you a few bucks on GAS.

Ninjaman
08-18-2005, 11:14 PM
http://www.kcgasprices.com/

Mr. Flopnuts
08-18-2005, 11:21 PM
I would've guessed gas was more expensive in Seattle than KC, guess I was wrong they're about even.

Phobia
08-18-2005, 11:25 PM
I would've guessed gas was more expensive in Seattle than KC, guess I was wrong they're about even.

KC stations are gouging the hell out of us lately. They're playing a game. We're normally about $.10-20 below national average (through a week ago). Now we're $.05-.10 above. Hopefully the AG will get on the ball.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-18-2005, 11:26 PM
KC stations are gouging the hell out of us lately. They're playing a game. We're normally about $.10-20 below national average (through a week ago). Now we're $.05-.10 above. Hopefully the AG will get on the ball.

Well I wish you luck on that. I don't even hold out any hope that the AG will get involved up here in the great state of Womengton. F*ckin tree huggin, pot smokin, hippies.

Ninjaman
08-18-2005, 11:58 PM
Biodiesel .

Should have been done long ago. Better than ethanol.

All american.

Valiant
08-19-2005, 12:04 AM

I just want to see a class-action lawsuit for a couple 100 billion agianst this ripoff that the gas companies are pulling...

Anyong Bluth
08-19-2005, 01:39 AM
Better pool those $$$ you save at the pump to hire a lobbyist, because, sadly, if you don't have the ear of your representatives then you're SOL...

Blame the suburbs and urban-sprawl for US's dependancy on cars. There is nothing wrong with it per se, but the number of times people drive short distances instead of driving is a problem. Walking a little bit would only be a benefit to themselves, their wallet, & the earth.

all opinions expressed above are the sole result of binge drinking due to rockbottom college drink prices coupled with it being the 1st day back.

ciao =)
-whiskey

htismaqe
08-19-2005, 06:02 AM
Biodiesel .

Should have been done long ago. Better than ethanol.

All american.

The problem with biodiesel is the limited useability. As far as cars go, you're pretty much limited to certain VW models.

But yes, you're right. All American. Whether it's biodiesel or ethanol doesn't matter, as long as it's plant-derived rather than Saudi Arabia-derived. It will satisfy gasoline demand, while bringing the demand on crude down and ease the (alleged) burden on refineries.

The other thing that would be nice is like Cocina said, we need public transportation. Living in Europe, WITHOUT a car, was not only feasible, it was awesome fun...

the Talking Can
08-19-2005, 06:05 AM
The other thing that would be nice is like Cocina said, we need public transportation. Living in Europe, WITHOUT a car, was not only feasible, it was awesome fun...

now you sound like a communist....

sorry, couldn't help it...I agree completly (that's what I loved about new York) but you're talking heresy in this country..

Skip Towne
08-19-2005, 06:52 AM
Attention: New Policy. If you want my company to install your satellite system, you will have to bring your house to us.