PDA

View Full Version : Got this from a friend that grew up with the Chiefs.....

Electric
08-21-2005, 01:01 PM
he is now living way outside KC and may not have watched the game. I can't agree with his points, but I know that some of you might.

Well it looks like KC Chiefs are off to another sad looking year. I see their defense still isn't where it should be especially if we have to use backups. We have no backup QB and no backup defensive players. We did pretty well the first half last night but then the second half was a disaster. Well the Chiefs are 0-2 in preseason and still can not defend the pass. We have two more weeks to get the job done but it really looks bad. Just about like the KC Royals. Ha!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening with the KC teams?????????????? It is disgraceful to have professional teams playing so poorly.

keg in kc
08-21-2005, 01:03 PM
You have a friend?

Wow.

4th and Long
08-21-2005, 01:03 PM
You have a friend?

Wow.
ROFL Damn. You beat me to the punch. ROFL

Hammock Parties
08-21-2005, 01:04 PM
That guy's analysis is pretty stupid. Who cares what the backups did?

The first teamers owned, and that's all that matters.

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 01:06 PM
You have a friend?

Wow.
I call BS.

Electric
08-21-2005, 02:14 PM
I call BS.

Call what you want. Outside of this place I have "real" friends, not just those cyber connection friends.

Your know, real people I've met face to face. On second thought I'm sure you don't have a clue as to what a real friend is.

Electric
08-21-2005, 02:15 PM
You have a friend?

Wow.

Surprised? Obviously you haven't met me in person.

Delano
08-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Call what you want. Outside of this place I have "real" friends, not just those cyber connection friends.

Your know, real people I've met face to face. On second thought I'm sure you don't have a clue as to what a real friend is.

ROFL

Before I read the quoted post, I had no idea why everyone thought you were such a tool.

J Diddy
08-21-2005, 02:19 PM
That guy's analysis is pretty stupid. Who cares what the backups did?

The first teamers owned, and that's all that matters.

Especially when alot of the starters from last night were second stringers...

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 02:22 PM

I call BS.

TRR
08-21-2005, 02:24 PM
he is now living way outside KC and may not have watched the game. I can't agree with his points, but I know that some of you might.

Well it looks like KC Chiefs are off to another sad looking year. I see their defense still isn't where it should be especially if we have to use backups. We have no backup QB and no backup defensive players. We did pretty well the first half last night but then the second half was a disaster. Well the Chiefs are 0-2 in preseason and still can not defend the pass. We have two more weeks to get the job done but it really looks bad. Just about like the KC Royals. Ha!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening with the KC teams?????????????? It is disgraceful to have professional teams playing so poorly.

Does your idiot of a friend know they were missing roughly 20 backup players last night? Plus several starters?

Electric
Before I read the quoted post, I had no idea why everyone thought you were such a tool.

It's a cultivated concept I've worked on for years. The fact is that there aren't very many here that aren't "tools". Join the crowd.

the Talking Can
your friend is dumb

Electric
I call BS.

Your keyboard is stuck boy.

Electric
08-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Does your idiot of a friend know they were missing roughly 20 backup players last night? Plus several starters?
It's been pointed out to him. He reacted to the story in his morning paper.

He later retracted most of his comments, but still thinks the Chiefs are still in a downward spiral.

Read the comments that you see in the Lounge, many of the posters here feel like the season is over and felt that way from the first pre-season game.

regald
08-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Look, if you're friend is really interested in judging teams in preseason, he needs to look at individual players.

The score doesn't matter, it's how the players play. If Surtain, Johnson, Knight, and Bell did a good job running to the football, that's really all you can ask. Just look for the positive things now, they'll work out their kinks. Hopefully they don't do anything bad, which I doubt they did.

You're friend is taking it too seriously, he's probably never watched preseason games and judged teams after the fact. He would notice that the Patriots were clobbered 35+ points to nothing against the Jaguars last year in their final preseason game. I think the Pats went on to do well..

TRR
08-21-2005, 02:31 PM

He later retracted most of his comments, but still thinks the Chiefs are still in a downward spiral.

Read the comments that you see in the Lounge, many of the posters here feel like the season is over and felt that way from the first pre-season game.

Your obviously fairly new to this board. When the team was 9-0 a couple of seasons ago, most on this board thought the season was over. You'll learn to take things with a grain of salt.

...And your friend is still an idiot.

milkman
08-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Surprised? Obviously you haven't met me in person.

What I want to know is this.

If you're such a good guy in person, why are you such a dick here?

The fact that you are such a dick here makes impossible to believe you aren't a dick all the time.

Ebolapox
08-21-2005, 02:41 PM

He later retracted most of his comments, but still thinks the Chiefs are still in a downward spiral...

hmmm... you mean you're friends with kcjohnny??

-EB-

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 02:42 PM

-EB-
They serve eachother man chowder every now and again.

Electric
08-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Your obviously fairly new to this board. When the team was 9-0 a couple of seasons ago, most on this board thought the season was over. You'll learn to take things with a grain of salt.

I'm not new and if you would read the first post you will see that I don't agree with my friend.

My friend is not an idiot, just quick to judge like many here.

Electric
08-21-2005, 02:59 PM
What I want to know is this.

If you're such a good guy in person, why are you such a dick here?

The fact that you are such a dick here makes impossible to believe you aren't a dick all the time.

It just proves that you can't judge anyone by this place. This is a site that you can be what you want to be just by disagreeing with those that feel they are superior to everyone.

Just for the argument of it, I've only met 4 people in my life that I couldn't work with in any respect.

The fact that I can be here what I choose to be is a testament to my ability to spin up virtually anyone that posts here.

Electric
08-21-2005, 03:01 PM

-EB-

I know who kcjohnny is, never met him.

Electric
08-21-2005, 03:02 PM
They serve eachother man chowder every now and again.

Zach once again brings out his gay tendencies!!

Way to go zach.

JimNasium
08-21-2005, 03:07 PM

You're actually correct...partially. This particular user name is new. The looser behind the keyboard is not. Oh, and I wonder if "real friends" are similar to "real fans."

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 03:09 PM
You're actually correct...partially. This particular user name is new. The looser behind the keyboard is not. Oh, and I wonder if "real friends" are similar to "real fans."
How was your float trip thingy?

JimNasium
08-21-2005, 03:13 PM
How was your float trip thingy?
Quite floaty thank you.

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Quite floaty thank you.
Awesome.

morphius
08-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Your friend sounds like most other casual fans.

Halfcan
08-21-2005, 03:23 PM
If people think our season is over, they just don't know football. We went into half up 10 to zip. It doesn't matter we lost, most of those backups won't even be around after the cut down date. Gun gave a sample of the blitz packages he is going to use-and the difference is, this year we have the talent to knock the crap out of people if they don't pick up the blitz.

Electric
08-21-2005, 08:04 PM

Speaking of losers, how are things in your world?

Real friends = people I have met and would do anything for.

Real fans = All the fans of any team that turns on them at the first time something doesn't go as they have it scripted in their mind.

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Speaking of losers, how are things in your world?

JimNasium just got dominated.

Phobia
08-21-2005, 08:11 PM
JimNasium just got dominated.

It's JimNasium vs. Electric? I feel badly as an observer of this. Somebody is going to be slaughtered.

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 08:12 PM
It's JimNasium vs. Electric? I feel badly as an observer of this. Somebody is going to be slaughtered.
You should know as well as anyone. Electric is the insult master.

tk13
08-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Ali/Frazier

Celtics/Lakers

Electric/JimNasium

Electric
08-21-2005, 08:14 PM

Then don't observe. It's simple, but then I'm talking to .... oh never mind.

Electric
08-21-2005, 08:14 PM

And that makes you what?

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 08:15 PM
And that makes you what?
Someone making fun of a jackass and a coward while he waits for a friend to come over.

Hammock Parties
And that makes you what?

Zach is a contributing, well-respected and enjoyable member of the board. Three things you will never be, jerkoff.

|Zach|
Then don't observe. It's simple, but then I'm talking to .... oh never mind.

Phobia
08-21-2005, 08:16 PM
And that makes you what?

I know you are, but what am I?

tk13
08-21-2005, 08:16 PM
And that makes you what?
Probably diabetic, since you fill him up with insultin.

|Zach|
08-21-2005, 08:18 PM
Gawd. That was even worse than the Jamie/Nyquill joke.
Yuckity yuck yuck.

tk13
08-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Gawd. That was even worse than the Jamie/Nyquill joke.
*Does the Kirk Gibson fist pump*