PDA

View Full Version : what about bartee

NJ Chief Fan
08-21-2005, 05:20 PM
been reading your comments on how we looked...seems like people were more impressed by the d last night then the previous week...but how did bartee look last night...alot of us were giving him some recognition after his pick at the safety spot...so how did he fare last night?

chop
08-21-2005, 05:30 PM
I would like to know too. I think moving Bartee to Safety is going to be a good move.

Wilson
08-21-2005, 05:37 PM
I would like to know too. I think moving Bartee to Safety is going to be a good move.

Certainly can't get a whole lot worse can it?

I haven't seen a whole lot of improvement, well except for the amazing feat of finally getting an interception in mini-camp after 5 years in the leauge.

Yes sir, at this rate we should see 2 interceptions by the year 2010. Maybe one will be in a regular season game.

Oh, I'm getting all warm and fuzzy. Bartee it the MAN!!!!

Deberg_1990
08-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Im not sold yet.....he should have been cut 3 years ago.

whoman69
08-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Wesley and Knight will be the starters. Woods will probably be cut if he is not the starter because at this point in his career he will not play ST. That leaves two spots for Pile, Harts and Bartee.

philfree
08-21-2005, 08:19 PM
been reading your comments on how we looked...seems like people were more impressed by the d last night then the previous week...but how did bartee look last night...alot of us were giving him some recognition after his pick at the safety spot...so how did he fare last night?

The D went down the tubes when the starters were pulled and Bartee didn't do anything but I did see him out of position once as the Cards made a big play. I think last weeks INT was his career highlight. I thought maybe he might be getting it at S but that was a stupid thought. Cut him!

PhilFree:arrow: