PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used ESPN's Free Fantasy Football system?

jAZ
08-21-2005, 11:14 PM
I've been a devoted Yahoo guy for 4+ years now. I saw one of the ESPN comercials and saw that they offered a free league now.

I recreated our league in ESPN's site, and I have to say that they seem to have a TON of features that Yahoo doesn't.

* You have a ton more freedom to customize your scoring.
* It will act as your league treasurer too. You can enter $$$ values (entry fees, trade fees, loss fees, etc).
* It allows for division play
* It allows the league manager to setup the teams (there's always that one guy who won't register until the very last minute)

One thing I couldn't find was a version of "stat-tracker". It seems that they might have one with their deluxe ($$) league package, but I didn't see anything that lets me sign get stattracker for myself (not the whole league).

Anyone ever use it before? What do you think of it? Did I miss any major drawbacks or benefits (versus Yahoo)?

RealSNR
08-21-2005, 11:16 PM
I blame the Democrats

:p

jAZ
08-22-2005, 08:28 AM
bump?

BigRedChief
08-22-2005, 08:54 AM
I've played ther for free in several leagues but I've never used anything but the the free stuff on there. cbssportline/NFL is the best on I've used in the past.

jAZ
08-22-2005, 02:12 PM
I've played ther for free in several leagues but I've never used anything but the the free stuff on there. cbssportline/NFL is the best on I've used in the past.
Is there something simliar to StatTracker as an option there? Anyone know?

jAZ
08-22-2005, 08:03 PM
No one else huh? Does it suck or something?

KingPriest2
08-23-2005, 03:00 PM
It sucks