PDA

View Full Version : We Missed Shields And Sampson Both Last Night

philfree
08-22-2005, 12:27 AM
And Roaf had a little trouble with Bert Berry. I don't remember seeing Dunn on the field so we were really playing without what amounts to four starters on offense. I think that's affected our goldzone success alot but also the overall play of the O. We gotta get that right side of the O-line healthy.

PhilFree:arrow:

beer bacon
08-22-2005, 12:37 AM
We missed Gonzo and Dunn too. It hurts not having our sixth linemen out there when we are in the redzone.

philfree
08-22-2005, 12:42 AM
We missed Gonzo and Dunn too. It hurts not having our sixth linemen out there when we are in the redzone.

Yup! Dunn is a very important part of our O and we need him big time.

Halfcan
08-22-2005, 12:49 AM
Roaf played pretty good on Berry. He got burned one time. Berry is a pretty good player I hate to say. Wish we had him. Our Offense will be fine.

beer bacon
08-22-2005, 12:57 AM
Roaf played pretty good on Berry. He got burned one time. Berry is a pretty good player I hate to say. Wish we had him. Our Offense will be fine.

At least the Broncos still don't have him.

philfree
08-22-2005, 12:59 AM

Yeah Berry is a good player. I also agree about our O being fine but watching the game one can see the difference without those guys.