PDA

View Full Version : For anybody that is hiring, or owns thier own buisness...

Valiant
08-22-2005, 07:21 PM
I am currently seeking new employment, because our DM is deciding to fire anybody making a certain amount of money a hour. So if you, or your company is hiring PM me. My only stipulation is working with me on my school hours, and letting me watch the Chiefs games. Other then that I am a great worker who never calls in or blacks out behind the wheel.

Phobia
08-22-2005, 07:22 PM
What can you do?

Valiant
08-22-2005, 07:29 PM
I don't want to sound cocky, but I can almost do anything with my ability to learn. Well except for fluffing, never had the desire there. But I have manual labor, computer skills and customer interaction down pretty well.

As for building decks, no? Been working on our lakehouse still from when I asked you last(I think two years ago). So drywall, roofing, tiling, they wouldn't let me do the wiring, building walls. I have had some experiance in that, but minor.

Valiant
08-22-2005, 07:31 PM
I don't want to sound cocky, but I can almost do anything with my ability to learn. Well except for fluffing, never had the desire there. But I have manual labor, computer skills and customer interaction down pretty well.

As for building decks, no? Been working on our lakehouse still from when I asked you last(I think two years ago). So drywall, roofing, tiling, they wouldn't let me do the wiring, building walls. I have had some experiance in that, but minor.

Yep, that came off as cocky... :p

Phobia
08-22-2005, 07:32 PM
I was just asking in general. I don't need anybody at the moment. I might need somebody mid-sept for a temporary project.

unlurking
08-22-2005, 07:34 PM
What can you do?
Good question.

I got some laundry and house work a waitin' for ya!

Valiant
08-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Cool, already put out five apps today at various places. Tommorrow I am going to use my bosses personal email to email the whole company on how he is trying to get employees fired, his district manager fired, and talk about his job he already has lined up.

I'm evil I know, but I am playing with the rules thy lined up.

Valiant
08-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Good question.

I got some laundry and house work a waitin' for ya!

Then go to BD's thread and get you a wife... :harumph: ROFL

Phobia
08-22-2005, 07:37 PM
So what you're saying is employee loyalty is not a high priority for you?

Valiant
08-22-2005, 07:48 PM
So what you're saying is employee loyalty is not a high priority for you?

I think being the most tenured out of the area, and highest sales and quota's obtained should answer that. Its just our store manager is firing the whole staff to make the DM look bad and lose his job, inturn about 11-18 people who like working there are going to lose their jobs. Most of these people have been there 5+ years.

Nzoner
08-22-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm always looking for sales help,however,I'm in St Joe and the job requires full days.I should also mention it's a low salary but high commission job.

unlurking
08-22-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm always looking for sales help,however,I'm in St Joe and the job requires full days.I should also mention it's a low salary but high commission job.
Yes, but doesn't meth just sell itself?

;)

Jenson71
08-22-2005, 09:34 PM
HyVee always tries to make room for mentally handicapped people.

Rain Man
08-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Where are you? Kansas City?

Edit: Using my excellent powers of observation and deduction, I have looked at your "location" and concluded that you live in Kansas City.

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-22-2005, 09:51 PM
hey yall i need a job too.....

im getting ready to move to k.c. if i cant find one up here real soon

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-22-2005, 09:51 PM
living on unemployment sucks ass

Valiant
08-22-2005, 10:03 PM
living on unemployment sucks ass

It gets you internet at least it seems... You could be like brothers grimm over here in gochiefs and jenson and have mom pay for it...

B_Ambuehl
08-22-2005, 10:06 PM
I know a few people who might be looking for a kicker

carlos3652
08-22-2005, 10:34 PM
I know a few people who might be looking for a kicker

ROFL... Camp Fodder... thats all that is...

Good luck man... not so high on you doing that to your boss, but is you think that is the right thing to do... go for it...

It just seems you are stooping to his low level, making you no better than he is/was...

Move on and learn from your experiance...

Again good luck...