PDA

View Full Version : Holthus on the LB's

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 07:01 AM
Talked about Maz being cut, which was a lead-in to talking about Griffin because he was also a small-school guy. Said that early on the team told the media to keep quiet about Griffin, they wanted to hide him on the PS. Now Vermeil is telling him that Griffin will likely make the team. Holthus then said that "Fujita is probably next".

Vermeil has done a 180 on Tynes. Last week Tynes could do no right, now Vermeil is defening him like a son.

Finally, he ended the interview with this:

He has some "controversy" to talk about in tomorrow's interview.

KCTitus
08-24-2005, 07:05 AM
Oh how delicious...now we get to play 'whats the controversy':

DV and CP have an email 'fight' and one accidentally cc's everyone in the office.

BigChiefFan
08-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Fujita is next? I can name alot more scrubs that deserve to be canned before Fujita does. Glad to hear Griffin has a good shot of making the team, he's looked real good.

jidar1
08-24-2005, 07:09 AM
Vermeil has done a 180 on Tynes. Last week Tynes could do no right, now Vermeil is defening him like a son.

It's very clear what that one is about. He realizes we have no options in FA that are much better prospects so he's going to have to stick with Tynes. If you're gonna stick with a kicker you don't badmouth him to the press, kicking is mental and it would just make it harder for him to produce.

F the controversy.

dirk digler
08-24-2005, 07:11 AM
Holthus then said that "Fujita is probably next".

Thanks Parker!

By saying Fujita is next is he saying Fujita is going to be cut?

I thought Fujita has played very well in the preseason.

the Talking Can
08-24-2005, 07:15 AM
if cut Fujita we will have almost no experience in our LB core after Mitchell and Bell:

DJ
Griffin
Grigsby/Scanlon
Fox

Fujita seems like too good of an insurance policy to cut. He'd get picked up in a second.

milkman
08-24-2005, 07:16 AM
Didn't Dick say something earlier in the week about Tynes being inconsistent with the placement of his plant foot on kicks, or something like that?

Maybe he feels that getting that fixed will resolve his inconsistency issues, and he is already seeing positive results.

Hey, shut the hell up, I know it's reaching, but a guy has to have hope, don't he? :)

WisChief
08-24-2005, 07:17 AM
Fujita seems like too good of an insurance policy to cut. He'd get picked up in a second.

And end up in the pro-bowl.

milkman
08-24-2005, 07:18 AM
if cut Fujita we will have almost no experience in our LB core after Mitchell and Bell:

DJ
Griffin
Grigsby/Scanlon
Fox

Seems like we could cut Gopher, and work Fujita in the middle.

Sorry Roys, but Gopher looks like a career scrub to me.

Lzen
Parker,
Are you saying that DV said Fujita is next to be cut? Seems like he's played pretty well so far this year. That doesn't make much sense to me.

DaWolf
Wonder what happens when Shawn Barber is ready to come back. Of course by then the usual injuries could make that question moot.

Hopefully Griffin isn't just some scrub who is a preseason wonder and then looks like crap when the bullets start flying for real. If he's another free agent steal, good for Carl. OTOH, does that make Fujita another draft bust? I'm sure he'll get scooped up by someone else...

alanm
08-24-2005, 07:21 AM
It's very clear what that one is about. He realizes we have no options in FA that are much better prospects so he's going to have to stick with Tynes. If you're gonna stick with a kicker you don't badmouth him to the press, kicking is mental and it would just make it harder for him to produce.

F the controversy.
Yeah Kickers have such a delicate psyche. ROFL
For the controversy tune in tomorrow. :cuss: Gee.. I wonder what it could be???? :eek:

DaWolf
08-24-2005, 07:22 AM
For the controversy tune in tomorrow. :cuss: Gee.. I wonder what it could be???? :eek:
Kendrell Bell's shoulder?

jidar1
08-24-2005, 07:25 AM
Yeah Kickers have such a delicate psyche. ROFL

What you disagree? :D Hey I'm sure killer is tougher than most kickers what with his bouncer nose breaking ability, but most of those guys are still waring panties right?

Cormac
08-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Keep effin' doubting Fujita :cuss:

Seriously, cutting Fujita sounds like a boneheaded move. I think Fujita could start for several teams, and would be an invaluable back-up behind Bell. So far I haven't seen much from Fox, and it's unlikely that Griffin is already a better option than Fuj? Fujita's 2004 season was completely destroyed by that ankle injury. It cost him his mobility and speed and led to several missed tackles (IMO).

I agree that Fujita would be snapped up immediately if he were waived.

Chief Henry

I sure hope your wrong...... :cuss:

ROYC75
I just have a hard time seeing Fujta being cut the way he has played in camp and preseason so far.

Seems that Griffin has been shown to much to keep off the PS.

No problem Sidewinder, we all have opinions........ if he makes it, he makes it. If he doesn't , so be it...... like Fujita, he will be picked up by somebody.

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 07:28 AM
Fox did nothing to impress the 1st game.........

I would like to see Fujita stay as a backup........

jidar1

NOOOooooo. Everybody was thinking it, someone had to say it. Hey, let's just pretend it's going to be something else, like maybe our waterboy sprained his ankle.

In all seriousness though, if I had to put money on it, it would be that "Bell will not play against Seattle".

Brock
I don't dislike Fujita, but we've seen him as a starter, and the results weren't good.

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 07:33 AM
In all seriousness though, if I had to put money on it, it would be that "Bell will not play against Seattle".

Probally right......... DV said he would play, to not play would cause a controversy.

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 07:39 AM
1) The Fujita comment was Mitch speculating...I'm sure he has some info we don't, but in no way did he say the team or Vermeil told him Fujita would be cut.

2) He didn't deliberately lead into a cliffhanger. They ran out of time. He sounded like he wanted to talk about it today, but the host cut him off.

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 07:42 AM
1) The Fujita comment was Mitch speculating...I'm sure he has some info we don't, but in no way did he say the team or Vermeil told him Fujita would be cut.

2) He didn't deliberately lead into a cliffhanger. They ran out of time. He sounded like he wanted to talk about it today, but the host cut him off.

Damn Ia. radio stations ....... Fire that host !

jspchief
08-24-2005, 07:44 AM
I don't dislike Fujita, but we've seen him as a starter, and the results weren't good.He's probably not the choice for starter, but I can't imagine a better back-up... A cheap veteran with starting experience.

My guess is it comes down to the future. We only have Fujita for this year, then you know he's going to test FA rather than be content as a back-up. So do we keep him for this year, and risk losing a future LB. Or do we take our chances that our starters stay healthy and our young back-ups can get the job done.

FWIW, Fujita has been pretty unimpressive on STs too. He just doesn't seem to get it.

KCTitus
08-24-2005, 07:45 AM

Probably had to get to traffic and weather on the 'fives'...

milkman
08-24-2005, 07:46 AM
I don't dislike Fujita, but we've seen him as a starter, and the results weren't good.

We've seen Fujita as a healthy starter on a defense that was littered with pathetic talent, and coached by a terrible DC, and he performed fairly well in those circumstances.

Fujita is not a playmaker, or a difference maker, but I think he would be solid depth behind Bell.

KG might be a DJ clone, but until he shows he's not just another preseason all-pro, I think it's a mistake to jettison a guy that has shown that he can play on this level.

the Talking Can
08-24-2005, 07:47 AM
I want Griffin to make the squad...but there is a chance he's another Richard Smith

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 07:49 AM
He's probably not the choice for starter, but I can't imagine a better back-up... A cheap veteran with starting experience.

My guess is it comes down to the future. We only have Fujita for this year, then you know he's going to test FA rather than be content as a back-up. So do we keep him for this year, and risk losing a future LB. Or do we take our chances that our starters stay healthy and our young back-ups can get the job done.

FWIW, Fujita has been pretty unimpressive on STs too. He just doesn't seem to get it.

That would be the only reason I see............

So much for the Win Now campaign....

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Damn Ia. radio stations ....... Fire that host !

It's ****ing Mitch that's the problem. He spends too much time talking about small towns in Iowa that he's visited, the Earlham Cardinals, and ****ing Pappajohn's Pizza. They had to let him go because they had a scheduled interview with Dennis Dodd.

philfree
08-24-2005, 07:52 AM
I don't see cutting Sushi....errr Fuji...I mean Fujita. I thought he was decent the other day. Griffin seemed to fit right in to Guns ROLB position so I can't see us letting him get away. Key Fox looks like the odd man out to me. He fits the profile of most improved player/trainning camp wonder who is about to get cut. He's been injured every year in camp it seems too. So our LBs would be Bell/Griffin, Mitchell/Grigsby, DJ/Fujita....Stills....how many we keeping?

PhilFree:arrow:

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 08:13 AM
The "controversy" was probably dealing with who has better pizza...papa johns or pizza hut...then he would go into the papa johns commercial bit...

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 08:15 AM
The "controversy" was probably dealing with who has better pizza...papa johns or pizza hut...then he would go into the papa johns commercial bit...

:cuss:

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 08:17 AM

ROFL

We all have been listening to Mitch for awhile, so I'm probably not too far off. Dude probably tries to sell a bunch of Chiefs sponsors to his own freakin' wife.

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 08:20 AM
ROFL

We all have been listening to Mitch for awhile, so I'm probably not too far off. Dude probably tries to sell a bunch of Chiefs sponsors to his own freakin' wife.

The only thing that's more annoying than his pitching of PappaJohn's is his apparent necessity to demonstrate to everybody in the listening audience that he's "well-traveled". Today they talked about Billy Cundiff and his injury, and Mitch went off about driving to Harlan (Cundiff's HS) with his Drake (Cundiff's college) sweatshirt on...

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 08:31 AM
The only thing that's more annoying than his pitching of PappaJohn's is his apparent necessity to demonstrate to everybody in the listening audience that he's "well-traveled". Today they talked about Billy Cundiff and his injury, and Mitch went off about driving to Harlan (Cundiff's HS) with his Drake (Cundiff's college) sweatshirt on...

ROFL

He's going to way of Grigsby. He's gettin' nuts.

Rukdafaidas
08-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Are there any teams that are desperately seeking OLB's? I know it would be hard to trade a guy that teams think we're going to cut, but it would be nice to get something for Fujita or Fox or whoever it is we're going to cut.

Rain Man
08-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Now all of a sudden Fox is in danger of being cut? I feel like I'm on the SS Poseidon. Things keep turning upside down.

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 08:40 AM
Now all of a sudden Fox is in danger of being cut? I feel like I'm on the SS Poseidon. Things keep turning upside down.

Nobody in the know has said anything about Fox. That's all just Planet speculation.

Rukdafaidas
08-24-2005, 08:41 AM
In a KC Star article this morning, the one about Quinn, they mentioned that Griffin was playing in Bell's spot, instead of Fox.

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 08:46 AM
In a KC Star article this morning, the one about Quinn, they mentioned that Griffin was playing in Bell's spot, instead of Fox.

Fox played all of OTA's and TC at the other OLB spot, but moved to Bell's a couple of days before the Vikings game. He's also been working some in the middle. I think he's also been dinged up, AGAIN.

njbill
08-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Is Fujita in trouble? If he's cut Oak. would pick him up in a second IMO.

Cormac
08-24-2005, 09:00 AM

....or Green Bay, or New England, or.....

KCTitus
08-24-2005, 09:04 AM

That's true...Oakland did pickup Easy right after KC cut him. This franchise gives away all the real talent.

TEX
08-24-2005, 09:08 AM
My question is are the CHIEFS petitioning the league to see if they can change the rules to make our games be flag-football instead of full contact so Bell can have more time to get ready? :rolleyes:

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 09:08 AM
Does Fuji play well on special teams in your guys opinion?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 09:09 AM
My question is are the CHIEFS petitioning the league to see if they can change the rules to make our games be flag-football instead of full contact so Bell can have more time to get ready? :rolleyes:

I expect you to get owned by Rufus in his next column. :p

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Holthus then said that "Fujita is probably next".
Wow... that'll break my x's heart. She even bought a black Fujita jersey lasy year.

I knew they'd end up having sex.

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 09:11 AM

Maybe if it was a little less stupid, it would have been funny.

milkman
08-24-2005, 09:11 AM

The way the league is taking the D out of the game, I hope the hell not, 'cause the league would probably adopt that rule, and make the flag about the size of a trash bag tie.

KCTitus
08-24-2005, 09:12 AM

I thought that is what made it funny...

TRR
08-24-2005, 09:13 AM
There is no upside to cutting Fujita. He is KC's only experienced, healthy OLB, and is on a one year, cheap contract.

If I were Gun, I would have had Fujita learn both OLB spots, and work him in if Bell isn't ready to go. I like Fox and Griffin, but not starting.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 09:13 AM

ROFL

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 09:21 AM
There is no upside to cutting Fujita. He is KC's only experienced, healthy OLB, and is on a one year, cheap contract.

If I were Gun, I would have had Fujita learn both OLB spots, and work him in if Bell isn't ready to go. I like Fox and Griffin, but not starting.

I agree unless it means cutting Griffin, then you go with the young kid due to Fujita is a 1 year offer and possibly losing to FA next year.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 09:22 AM
I agree unless it means cutting Griffin, then you go with the young kid due to Fujita is a 1 year offer and possibly losing to FA next year.

What about cutting Scanlon? :)

KCTitus
08-24-2005, 09:23 AM
:Poke:

Lzen
08-24-2005, 09:25 AM
BTW, the depth chart currently looks like this:

LOLB 1: Derrick Johnson - 2: Scott Fujita - 3: Gary Stills
MLB 1: Kawika Mitchell - 2: Rich Scanlon - 3: Boomer Grigsby
ROLB 1: Kendrell Bell - 2: Keyaron Fox - 3: Kris Griffin - 4: Quinton Caver - 5: Shawn Barber

FTR ;)

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 09:25 AM
:Poke:

THEY'RE ON TO ME!!!

Lzen
08-24-2005, 09:27 AM

Listen, you're entitled to any and all fantasies that your heart desires. But please do us all a favor and refrain from posting them on here. :Lin:

jspchief
08-24-2005, 09:27 AM
How many LBs do we normally keep?

I have a feeling we're going to keep Stills over somebody that's a better LB, just because of STs. Even though Stills has been invisible on STs this year.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2005, 09:29 AM

I have a feeling we're going to keep Stills over somebody that's a better LB, just because of STs. Even though Stills has been invisible on STs this year.

I think 8...

Lzen
08-24-2005, 09:29 AM

I'm afraid you're probably right. I think we'll keep 7 LBers. Stills is a waste of a roster spot, IMO, if all he's good at is STs.

Chiefnj
08-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Bell, Johnson, Mitchell, Scanlon, Griffin, Fox, Fujita. That makes 7.

carlos3652
08-24-2005, 09:38 AM
Bell, Johnson, Mitchell, Scanlon, Griffin, Fox, Fujita. That makes 7.

Barber? Stills? Boomer?

Chiefnj
08-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Barber? Stills? Boomer?

Barber is injured.

Stills sucks at LB.

Boomer so far has played worse than Scanlon at LB.

My first concern is fielding the best LB's. IMO, I gave the best 7 LBs.

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 09:49 AM

That's a possibility....... it may happen someday.

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Barber is injured.

Stills sucks at LB.

Boomer so far has played worse than Scanlon at LB.

My first concern is fielding the best LB's. IMO, I gave the best 7 LBs.
Why lordy be, a guy after my heart :eek:

j/k ......

FTR, I agree with ya........ Boomer hasn't done much as of yet.

FTR....... Boomer will make the team, the media / Boomer cult will have a hey day with DV and Gun .

Stills brings very little to the table, but DV keeps him as a ST's player and a rushing OLB / DE.

Barber never did impress me here, he left his best football in Philly. Cut him after week 6, he won't be 100 % and does nothing but eat up a roster spot from a healthy player. All Barber has done so far is run in a straight line from what I'm told, I could be wrong, that was week 1 in camp.

Iowanian
08-24-2005, 10:00 AM
He's probably not the choice for starter, but I can't imagine a better back-up... A cheap veteran with starting experience.

I like Fujita for his price, experience, and familarity in the scheme....He's not an all pro, but a damn fine backup.

I wonder about special teams too, because I'm pretty sure he was one of the players who let the Gunner Through who BLASTED Horn.

Man can Horn take a hit or what?!

CoMoChief
08-24-2005, 10:11 AM
And end up in the pro-bowl.

WOAH!!!.......WOAH!!!!!!!!!!....WOAH!!!!.............WOAH!!!

Lois, this is not my Batman glass.

CoMoChief
08-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Cut McCleon and field another LB.

TEX
08-24-2005, 10:13 AM
BTW, the depth chart currently looks like this:

LOLB 1: Derrick Johnson - 2: Scott Fujita - 3: Gary Stills
MLB 1: Kawika Mitchell - 2: Rich Scanlon - 3: Boomer Grigsby
ROLB 1: Kendrell Bell - 2: Keyaron Fox - 3: Kris Griffin - 4: Quinton Caver - 5: Shawn Barber

FTR ;)

Man, we're weak in the middle. It more than drives the point home when you actually see the depth chart.

TEX
08-24-2005, 10:18 AM

What? What's this ," If Bell isn't ready to go" - stuff? Haven't you spent the last few weeks telling me that you, "have seen" him and he'll be,"fine!" :hmmm:

Sounds like you don't know any more than the rest of us do on this subject. It is just your opinion that he'll be "fine" as it is mine that he won't be. We'll see what happens...

KC Kings
08-24-2005, 10:18 AM
Cut McCleon and field another LB.

Cut McLeon? He may suck, but he's our second best corner for the first 4 games.

Frankie
08-24-2005, 10:23 AM
I think both Fujita and Scanlon (after NFLE performance) are tradeable. Getting a mid-round draft choice for either is a hell of a lot better than cutting them outright.

TEX
08-24-2005, 10:24 AM

And maybe if you weren't so full of yourself, you would see the humor. :hmmm:

TEX
08-24-2005, 10:27 AM
I expect you to get owned by Rufus in his next column. :p

HA! Probably. Or by htismaqe, mecca, and TRR in thier next series of posts. :rolleyes:

go bo
08-24-2005, 10:29 AM

DJ
Griffin
Grigsby/Scanlon
Fox

Fujita seems like too good of an insurance policy to cut. He'd get picked up in a second.i don't think fuj would get picked up in a second...

didn't he try the free agent waters and nobody wanted him and he signed for not very much with us again?

B_Ambuehl
08-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Seriously, cutting Fujita sounds like a boneheaded move. I think Fujita could start for several teams, and would be an invaluable back-up behind Bell.

I would be really surprised if he doens't end up in our starting lineup before the seaons over. Realistically Bell's doubtful to play all 16 games and even if you dislike him Fuji's the only other backer that you know can go in there and make tackles and not screw things up.

I say Griffin goes ot the practice squad. Yeah he's got some potential but people notice him because they never heard of him before and he was undrafted. There are guys like him trying to make the roster for every team in the NFL right now. Athletic looking outside linebackers are hardly a rarity they're more like a dime a dozen.

Mr. Laz
08-24-2005, 10:33 AM
i think i'd rather have fuji as a utility backup then Fox.

i really haven't seen anything from fox yet

fuji is a solid player ... solid backup/ST player.

imo

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 10:38 AM
And maybe if you weren't so full of yourself, you would see the humor. :hmmm:

Now THAT is funny.

After all, I am the one that suggested the Chiefs were asking the NFL to implement flag football rules.

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 10:41 AM
i don't think fuj would get picked up in a second...

didn't he try the free agent waters and nobody wanted him and he signed for not very much with us again?

To be fair to both sides, yes, Fujita was a free agent and nobody wanted him. But he wasn't an unrestricted free agent, so the price tag may have been a bit too high for other teams.

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 10:41 AM
i think i'd rather have fuji as a utility backup then Fox.

i really haven't seen anything from fox yet

fuji is a solid player ... and solid backup and ST player.

imo

I'd like to see both of them kept.

Mr. Laz
08-24-2005, 10:43 AM
btw fujita also had an injury when he tested free agency as a restricted free agent

WisChief
08-24-2005, 10:48 AM
WOAH!!!.......WOAH!!!!!!!!!!....WOAH!!!!.............WOAH!!!

Lois, this is not my Batman glass.

he will be in the Pro Bowl if he's cut by the Chiefs. I'm tell'n you. :harumph:

Mike in SW-MO
08-24-2005, 11:38 AM
I don't understand the comments that Boomer has done nothing so far. All he did so far was lead the team in tackles in the first game.

He also made some mental errors. ABout what you would expect from a rookie or even a little better.

It's way early to be cutting him.

I guarantee Boomer won't be cut in the first round. He may eventually be PS bound, but as one of two of the backups for MLB, I bet both he an Scanlon are on the club when the final cuts are in.

MOhillbilly
08-24-2005, 11:41 AM
mother****er,i wanna read this w/out havin to scroll across
the screen!@

Hammock Parties
08-24-2005, 11:41 AM
We need to keep f00j. He could be great on special teams this year.

Frankie
08-24-2005, 11:47 AM
mother****er,i wanna read this w/out havin to scroll across
the screen!@
Yeah what's causing that?

wasi
08-24-2005, 11:56 AM
I say Griffin goes ot the practice squad. Yeah he's got some potential but people notice him because they never heard of him before and he was undrafted. There are guys like him trying to make the roster for every team in the NFL right now. Athletic looking outside linebackers are hardly a rarity they're more like a dime a dozen.

I agree that there are players like Griffin on every NFL team, trying to make the squad and that there are man athletic OLB's are out there. However, after watching the last preseason game against the Cards, Griffin showed not just athleticism but some playmaking instincts as well. One play in particular stands out, when he was in coverage and read the pass to the TE perfectly, arrived at the right moment and broke up the pass. The play wasn't that much different from the INT Demarcus Ware had the other night against the Seahawks.

Mr. Laz
08-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Yeah what's causing that?

BSPimpDude's unbroken line quote

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 12:09 PM

It's fixed.

Frankie
08-24-2005, 12:30 PM
To think I gave him a rep as a birthday present NOT AN HOUR AGO!!

ct
08-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Late getting into this one, maybe the controversy is gun wants to bench McCleon, but DV is crying in his beer...er wine about it.

Lzen
08-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Late getting into this one, maybe the controversy is gun wants to bench McCleon, but DV is crying in his beer...er whine about it.

Hey, you could be onto something. Seriously.

ct
08-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey, you could be onto something. Seriously.

Just because he was talking LBs today, doesn't mean the "controversy" is LB as well.

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 03:26 PM
I don't understand the comments that Boomer has done nothing so far. All he did so far was lead the team in tackles in the first game.

He also made some mental errors. ABout what you would expect from a rookie or even a little better.

It's way early to be cutting him.

I guarantee Boomer won't be cut in the first round. He may eventually be PS bound, but as one of two of the backups for MLB, I bet both he an Scanlon are on the club when the final cuts are in.

Not picking a bone here but we found out last year what the leading
tackler got after 2 games ..... PS.

Boomer played alot of minutes the 1st game and not as many the 2nd game. The 2nd game he was in on some tackles and got credited for none of them....But he has alot to learn on the NFL level....... should make the team due to his ability and ST's play.

Iowanian
08-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Roy's lack of gag reflex is amazing to me.

Taking it down to the adam's apple, all while humming the national Scanthem.

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Roy's lack of gag reflex is amazing to me.

Taking it down to the adam's apple, all while humming the national Scanthem.

Oh come on, you know what I said was true, it got him nothing but a PS gig.....

BTW, you going to make the banquet this year ?

ROYC75
08-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Just because he was talking LBs today, doesn't mean the "controversy" is LB as well.

Good point .......