PDA

View Full Version : Is BigRedChief still a "Real" Chiefs fan?

BigRedChief
08-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Okay so I missed a pre-season game to go to a concert. I had a chance to get front row center seats to go see Hoobastank and The Donnas in Sedalia last Saturday. I gave up my tickets to go see the concert.

I usually don't miss the games and I stay in the rain, cold etc till the end of the game. Since King Carl won't return my calls anymore since the Cheese Whiz incident I'm asking you guys and gals. Am I still a "Real" Chiefs fan?

Mr. Laz
08-24-2005, 11:45 AM
barely ... only because it was a preseason game though.

count yourself lucky

htismaqe
08-24-2005, 11:49 AM
I'd pay money to see the Donnas. They're pretty rockin.

Halfcan
08-24-2005, 11:51 AM
I would have picked the concert too-didn't miss much at Arrowhead. Was the concert good??
Going to 3DD tonight.

milkman
08-24-2005, 11:54 AM
I'd pay money to see the Donnas. They're pretty rockin.

When it comes to music, my taste has always been "old".

I have no idea who either of these bands are.

ChiefsCountry
08-24-2005, 11:56 AM
I would rather have went to the Chiefs game, the three good concerts the State Fair had this year had already been done by Saturday.

angel
08-24-2005, 11:58 AM
If I had tickets to the game, I wouldn't miss the game. But, if I had tickets to a "rockin'" concert, and no tickets to the game, I would tape the game and go to the concert.

BigRedChief
I would have picked the concert too-didn't miss much at Arrowhead. Was the concert good??
Going to 3DD tonight.
It kicked azz. In the mud on the track. Lead singer encouraged the crowd to rush the stage and ignore security (It was only about a 5 yard difference). Rock and Roll attitude. But no mosh pit.:)

MOhillbilly
I missed the first preseaon game(thank god) cause i was at the poolhall and missed the second half of the second game(thankgod) cause i was passed out from drinkin bloody marys all day.

The real question is.Would you smack a rival fan for talkin shit on KC?

Saulbadguy
08-24-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm missing the home opener. :(

BigRedChief
08-24-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm missing the home opener. :(

WTF is Led Zepplin reuniting? You'd better come strong for miising the opener...:harumph:

Saulbadguy
08-24-2005, 12:11 PM
WTF is Led Zepplin reuniting? You'd better come strong for miising the opener...:harumph:
I'll be able to listen to it on the radio. I'll be driving home from a college football roadtrip that day.

BigRedChief
08-24-2005, 01:04 PM
I'll be able to listen to it on the radio. I'll be driving home from a college football roadtrip that day.

so you are choosing K-State over the Chiefs? :shake: