PDA

View Full Version : Arrowhead ticket policies

Scaga
08-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Planning on being at the game Saturday. Taking the kids and wife.
Kids are 14, 10 and 4. Does the 4 year old actually need a ticket, or can he sit with me?

BigRedChief
08-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Kids are 14, 10 and 4. Does the 4 year old actually need a ticket, or can he sit with me?

Don't know the policy but I'm assuming King Carl won't miss a chance to make a buck.

tomahawk kid
08-26-2005, 08:50 AM

IIRC, a 4 year old WOULD require a ticket. I believe the ticket exemption is for ages 3 and below.

I would call the ticket office to verify that though.

jspchief
08-26-2005, 08:53 AM
I couldn't find their policy regarding that on their rat-maze of a website, but I think you'd be okay with a 4 year old in your lap.

I would caution you that it will be pretty uncomfortable though. Those seats are packed in tight, and there's not much room even without a child in your lap.

Scaga
08-26-2005, 08:54 AM
I couldn't find their policy regarding that on their rat-maze of a website, but I think you'd be okay with a 4 year old in your lap.

I would caution you that it will be pretty uncomfortable though. Those seats are packed in tight, and there's not much room even without a child in your lap.

I know...it wouldn't be the greatest (been there many times). What I'm facing is that I was GIVEN 4 tickets. Not sure how to handle this.

ptlyon
08-26-2005, 08:57 AM
It's only preseason so there should be plenty of seats to spread out.

Take the little one - I'm sure they won't say anything.

KCTitus
08-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Just tell them your child is 3...unless Carl is really a heartless batard and will require you bring a birth certificate for proof.

BigRedChief
08-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Just tell them your child is 3...unless Carl is really a heartless batard and will require you bring a birth certificate for proof.
Encouraging lying about your kids age? Trying to get them ready for the little league world series a little early arn't we?:p

Phobia
08-26-2005, 09:33 AM

This is why I'd really like to have a child born on Feb 29th. Not only would you save a whole lot of money attending sporting events and flying with your lap child until he's 16, but think of all the birthday presents you eliminate....

ptlyon
08-26-2005, 09:34 AM
...attending sporting events and flying with your lap child until he's 16...

:spock:

tomahawk kid
08-26-2005, 09:46 AM

That's what I would do. I can't imagine they would ask.

chiefqueen
08-26-2005, 11:35 AM

I know @ Kauffman if the kid can walk under the turnstyle (w/o bending) they get in free.

Fire Me Boy!
08-26-2005, 12:25 PM
I know @ Kauffman if the kid can walk under the turnstyle (w/o bending) they get in free.
Does that apply for midgets? :hmmm:

Scaga
08-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Does that apply for midgets? :hmmm:

Why??? Are you a "little person"?
or just dating one?

ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Why??? Are you a "little person"?
or just dating one?

ROFL
Nope, just thinkin' about tradin' in the wife for one if it does count. :p

Kylo Ren
08-26-2005, 04:36 PM
You probably don't want to hear this, but there's NO WAY I'd take a child to a game. I've seen people do it and they are miserable the entire game (both the child and adult). My wife and I decided a long time ago that we wouldn't take our children to a Chiefs game until they are 10 or 12 years old. They have to be old enough to watch, understand and appreciate the game. Otherwise they get fidgety, run to the concessions and bathroom every 2 minutes and want to leave early.