PDA

View Full Version : Matt Leinart's "heavy" class load

chiefqueen
08-26-2005, 11:50 AM
I sure hope he's able to stay eligible.

Report: Leinart dancing through final semester

Associated Press

Matt Leinart (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=120511) would like to dance away from USC with another national championship. The fifth-year senior will have plenty of time to focus on football in his final season. Leinart is enrolled in one class: Ballroom dancing will fulfill the final elective for his sociology degree, The Los Angeles Times reported. "I put in my work to get my degree," he told the paper. "I came back for my fifth year, and I'm taking what's necessary for me to graduate. And that's two units." NCAA rules require student-athletes to enroll in 12 semester or quarter hours unless they are in their final semester or quarter and are taking the courses needed to graduate. The exception was adopted in 1975 and has been revised, said Brad Hostetter, director of NCAA membership services. "The goal is for the student-athlete to graduate, and this exception is there to recognize that there are student-athletes that have done their job in the classroom throughout their previous years and have gotten close to graduation," Hostetter told the Times. Wide receiver Greig Carlson (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=137032) is also taking only one class, while seven other fifth-year seniors are working on master's degrees or another bachelor's degree or minor, the Times reported. "It's all up to the individual," coach Pete Carroll told the paper. "I think they've earned that right. They earned that by hard work."

Bowser
08-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Ballroom Dancing? WTF? Surely, there had to be some other 101 class he could have taken other than ballroom dancing?

No wonder the Broncos want to draft this guy. Heh.....

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 12:03 PM
The only way he could be any gayer would be if he took Swordfighting 101 or Introduction to Pillowbiting. :shake:

ptlyon
08-26-2005, 12:13 PM
First we had the Piano Man, now we have a ballroom dancer.

KChiefsQT
08-26-2005, 12:15 PM
I'll ballroom "dance" with Matt anytime. :drool:

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 12:18 PM
I'll ballroom "dance" with Matt anytime. :drool:
It's not spelled "BALLroom dancing". :shake:

Skip Towne
08-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Why would you expect any more?

Reaper16
08-26-2005, 12:41 PM
The only way he could be any gayer would be if he took Swordfighting 101 or Introduction to Pillowbiting. :shake:

Remind me how swords are gay, again. I must have missed that one.

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Remind me how swords are gay, again. I must have missed that one.
Think goatcheeze when you think swordfighting. You know, not the metal kind.

BTW, your avatar is fugging great! ROFL

Garcia Bronco
08-26-2005, 12:47 PM
I just don't think the Trojons will win a seond in-a-row.

vailpass
08-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Laugh if you must but that kid will be snagging more grade A SoCAl tail this year than a USC sorority house toilet seat.
Oh to be 21 again.

StcChief
08-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Swordfighting <> Fencing.

Fencing was a challenging course in college PE from what I remember. It's Not Ghey either.

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 01:02 PM

Fencing was a challenging course in college PE from what I remember. It's Not Ghey either.
Oh, I respect fencing. Swordfighting I do NOT respect. :)

And yes, Leinart is going to spend his free time tagging everything that moves. I'd bank on it.

Ribbed, for her pleasure.

vailpass
08-26-2005, 01:02 PM

Swordfighting= slang for gay boys crossing dicks
i.e look at those two homos making out, they'll probably be sword fighting tonight.

Can also be used to reference accidental penile contact among hetero men
i.e. when two guys are doubling up on a girl and their tools inadvertently touch as they go to switch positions they are said to have 'crossed swords'.

Coach
08-26-2005, 01:04 PM
If that is just one class that he is taking during the fall, I can't see him being elgible. Isn't there a rule on how many classes you can take in order to be elgible, no matter what level you're in? :shrug:

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Swordfighting= slang for gay boys crossing dicks
i.e look at those two homos making out, they'll probably be sword fighting tonight.

Can also be used to reference accidental penile contact among hetero men
i.e. when two guys are doubling up on a girl and their tools inadvertently touch as they go to switch positions they are said to have 'crossed swords'.
A technical explanation. Very nice. ROFL

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 01:05 PM
If that is just one class that he is taking during the fall, I can't see him being elgible. Isn't there a rule on how many classes you can take in order to be elgible? :shrug:
Only if you read the article.

vailpass
08-26-2005, 01:05 PM
A technical explanation. Very nice. ROFL

Reminds me of when Drama and Turtle three-wayed that chick in Sundance.

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Reminds me of when Drama and Turtle three-wayed that chick in Sundance.
Now I'm lost.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Ballroom dancing is not gay. Do you know what a female would think of a straight guy that was a good ballroom dancer? She'd be thrilled.

vailpass
08-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Now I'm lost.

Sorry. It's an obscure "Entourage" episode reference.

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Ballroom dancing is not gay. Do you know what a female would think of a straight guy that was a good ballroom dancer? She'd be thrilled.
Correction:

She'd be thrilled to have someone to go dancing with before she went over to Butch's house to f**k.

Hammock Parties
08-26-2005, 01:10 PM
I'm sorry, but any of you guys with SOs would really impress them if you knew how to ballroom dance like a pro.

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm sorry, but any of you guys with SOs would really impress them if you knew how to ballroom dance like a pro.
...because there are so many opportunities to ballroom dance with drunk sorority girls at a bar?

When's the last time you had an opportunity to go ballroom dancing?

Hammock Parties
08-26-2005, 01:13 PM
...because there are so many opportunities to ballroom dance with drunk sorority girls at a bar?

When's the last time you had an opportunity to go ballroom dancing?

Ask your wife if she wants to take ballroom dancing lessons with you. She'll be ecstatic. I guarantee you.

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Ask your wife if she wants to take ballroom dancing lessons with you. She'll be ecstatic. I guarantee you.
I already did. And it was gay. PS, it didn't get me laid.

ptlyon
08-26-2005, 01:18 PM

DVDA

Coach
08-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Only if you read the article.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't read it well in the first place (I skimmed through it), and I couldn't find it.

Please accept this green shiny box as my way of saying thank you.

ptlyon
08-26-2005, 01:23 PM

There'd better be a big ass shiny diamond in it, like the one Saul's old lady got.

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't read it well in the first place (I skimmed through it), and I couldn't find it.

No problem. And thank YOU for being the person that gave me the rep that maxed me out. It's really quite an acheivement for me. No, really, it is. Seriously, I'm not pathetic loser.

:shake:

vailpass
08-26-2005, 01:30 PM
DVDA

What does DVDA mean?

ptlyon
08-26-2005, 01:31 PM
What does DVDA mean?

ROFL - knew I'd get somebody...

Watch the movie Orgasmo and you'll find out.

:D

vailpass
08-26-2005, 01:32 PM
ROFL - knew I'd get somebody...

Watch the movie Orgasmo and you'll find out.

:D
:cuss: Dammit I want to know NOW! :banghead:

HolyHandgernade
08-26-2005, 01:33 PM
I could be wrong, but didn't Jim Thorpe win an Olympic Gold Medal in ballroom dancing? It is supposed to be excellent exersize. As for the "swordfighting", I thought it was an overabundance of males at a nightspot, like: "Not many girls here tonight, just a big a swordfight" implying many males would be competing for the few females. I'm sure the expression changes with the times and situations.

-HH

ptlyon
08-26-2005, 01:33 PM
:cuss: Dammit I want to know NOW! :banghead:

Ok, ok...

Double Vagin.
Double Anal.

vailpass
08-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Ok, ok...

Double Vagin.
Double Anal.

Ah, thank you. Much sword crossing potential in the DVDA alignment, huh?

Hammock Parties
08-26-2005, 02:43 PM

No kidding...I'd think you'd want to be bisexual to stuff your own dong into a hole with another guy's.

ptlyon
08-26-2005, 02:44 PM

One would think. Although I have done neither.

Simplex3
08-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Ok, this thread is officially over.

:shake:

ChiefsCountry
08-26-2005, 03:18 PM
I think knowing how to ballroom dance is just like mopeds and fat girls.

ck_IN
08-26-2005, 03:27 PM
I've heard of senioritis but dayum!

eazyb81
08-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Laugh if you must but that kid will be snagging more grade A SoCAl tail this year than a USC sorority house toilet seat.
Oh to be 21 again.

Not quite....he has a long-time girlfriend, who is also taking the ballroom dancing class with him.

She is a bball player at the school, here is her bio and a pic:

http://usctrojans.collegesports.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/cameron_brynn00.html

1adam1238
08-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I just don't think the Trojons will win a seond in-a-row.

I know you Broncos fans are a little slow......USC has already won two...this would be a third one. The counting order goes 1, 2, 3, and so on.

vailpass
08-26-2005, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=eazyb81]Not quite....he has a long-time girlfriend, who is also taking the ballroom dancing class with him. QUOTE]

He might have a starting girlfriend but you know he's holding try-outs for second and third string plus practice squad in the event the starter can't go on any given game night.

I'm not saying a 21 year old, single, Heisman trophy winning starting QB on a national championship football team on a campus with mega-hotties everywhere would cheat or anything. I'm just sayin' if the starter doesn't want to see any gimmick plays she better bark out some audibles loud and clear before entering the night-time practice facility.

carlos3652
08-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Id hit his GF...

HolmeZz
08-26-2005, 05:02 PM
Id hit his GF...

Who?

Tribal Warfare
08-26-2005, 05:52 PM
:LOL:ROFL

I was laughing my ass off when I reading this article

vailpass
08-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Who?

Leinart's alleged girlfriend. You KNOW he's hitting a lot more than that horse.