PDA

View Full Version : Uh - does anybody recall Az Hakeem's....

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-18-2000, 01:25 PM
career game last year in which he had 3 TD receptions and returned a kick for a TD? Has he done anything remotely close since? Granted, he's caught some balls & even had a few TD's. However, I don't believe he's thrown up multiple TD games since then. I just don't want everyone thinking Morris is going to start producing multiple TD games on a weekly basis. It would be VERY nice if he did but I don't see it happening. If it does, that will be some of the best tasting crow ever....

Dr. Red
09-18-2000, 01:54 PM
Phil

The big difference btw. Az Hakeem and Sly Mo is the difference btw. Torry Holt/Issac Bruce and Kevin Lockett/Derrick Alexander. If your Kurt Warner, you've got a multitude of playmakers to throw balls to. If your Elvis Grbac, well............let's just say, SlyMo will have more of EG's attention.

Mosbonian
09-18-2000, 02:51 PM
Az, had a two TD game on Monday night the first game of the season for the RAMS he also had 5 reception for 116 yards. There was one receiving TD and 1 return for a TD.

So yes he has had multi TD games since the one mentioned. He is a backup on my FF team along with Sly, that is the reason I keep track.

------------------
Jim Reynolds
Please no squiggles in my discussion zone!

[This message has been edited by Logical (edited 09-18-2000).]