PDA

View Full Version : Top 9 jerseys seen at tonight's game

ZootedGranny
08-27-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm sort of a jersey aficianado, so a small part of the gameday experience is seeing freakshows and the jerseys they wear:

In order:

1. Joe Phillips authentic jersey...I was in awe
2. Mark McMillian replica...slightly faded, had an above average broad on his arm, likely there because it was a Might Mouse jersey
3. Anthony Davis replica...it looked brand new, there was a discussion on whether or not the guy wearing it was some goofball named Davis that happened to pick the same number for his customized jersey
4. Joey Galloway authentic Seahawks jersey...if I were rating people, this guy would be near the top, his mullet was so glorious I'm surprised a rainbow didn't emerge from the bottom
5. Willie Roaf replica
6. Derrick Thomas authentic Pro Bowl jersey
7. Gary Spani replica that looked like it had been through a nuclear holocaust
8. Dan Saleamua replica
9. Dale Carter replica

Other game notes:

Not much is cooler than Larry Johnson running with hatred. And nothing ends a 97 yard TD run like throwing up the ROC.
http://www.tubafrenzy.org/weblog/archives/JayZRocLaFamilia-thumb.jpg

Some guy had a locust on his shoulder the size of a Buick LeSabre. It sat there for nearly 3 minutes until he saw it, grabbed it and threw it to the ground like trash. I ****in hate locusts, so this guy gets props for completely dominating it.

Don't ever get so completely plastered that you leave your cellphone behind when you leave at halftime. I just called one of his friends on his list, and told the guy that his drunk buddy could find his phone at the Chiefs security office.

What the **** is Greg Wesley's problem? He's late to break on the ball almost every play.

Phobia
08-27-2005, 11:23 PM
I take it you didn't see my completely dominant Delaney custom jersey.

ZootedGranny
08-27-2005, 11:26 PM
I did not, but I know it exists, and completely obliterates other competing jerseys within sight.

Phobia
08-27-2005, 11:32 PM
That's unfortunate.... because, it, uh, ..... dominated.