PDA

View Full Version : Does Tinker-Bell Have Enough "Confidence" To Play Friday?

petegz28
08-28-2005, 11:28 AM
So are we going to see Bell come friday night for at least a series?

I can't see how he can't play 2 series or so in pre-season but will be ok for an enitire regular season. But ok whatever.

Baby Lee
08-28-2005, 11:40 AM
So are we going to see Bell come friday night for at least a series?

I can't see how he can't play 2 series or so in pre-season but will be ok for an enitire regular season. But ok whatever.
I read the 'confidence' issue as, they have confidence that he'll be an animal, but not the confidence that he'll take care of himself in a meaningless preseason game. My read is that DV thinks of Bell as a caged dog, who, if they let him loose in a preseason game, will tear his arm off decapitating some NFLE scrub that runs his way. We're simply gonna have to wait to see if that assessment is correct.

htismaqe
08-28-2005, 11:40 AM
We won't see him at all.

CosmicPal
08-28-2005, 11:41 AM
We're saving him for the playoffs.

petegz28
08-28-2005, 11:44 AM
I read the 'confidence' issue as, they have confidence that he'll be an animal, but not the confidence that he'll take care of himself in a meaningless preseason game. My read is that DV thinks of Bell as a caged dog, who, if they let him loose in a preseason game, will tear his arm off decapitating some NFLE scrub that runs his way. We're simply gonna have to wait to see if that assessment is correct.

Well I don't know who you have been listening too or reading. Everything I hear from DV is Bell is ok but Bell does not have confidence in himself to go out and not get hurt.

Wile_E_Coyote
08-28-2005, 11:45 AM
where's the "do I need to give it a rest" option

Ultra Peanut
08-28-2005, 11:47 AM
!!!

4th and Long
where's the "do I need to give it a rest" option
:clap:

Baby Lee
Well I don't know who you have been listening too or reading. Everything I hear from DV is Bell is ok but Bell does not have confidence in himself to go out and not get hurt.
I saw there was an issue about confidence that he could play without hurting himself. Didn't see where it was coming from Bell. If, as I read it, it's coming from management, it pretty firmly establishes my take.

TEX
08-28-2005, 12:27 PM
I saw there was an issue about confidence that he could play without hurting himself. Didn't see where it was coming from Bell. If, as I read it, it's coming from management, it pretty firmly establishes my take.

You're incorrect. It was coming from management a few weeks ago, but now it is indeed coming from Bell. There was an arcicle in the Star last week where "Tinker" himself indicated that he might not be ready yet. Since then, DV has pretty much said the same thing.

stevieray
08-28-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm confident you'd cry like a girl if he heard you say this.

htismaqe
08-28-2005, 12:33 PM
The pet names are pretty amusing...

Baby Lee
08-28-2005, 12:34 PM
I'm confident you'd cry like a girl if he heard you say this.
ROFL ROFL - "I have to lie to women to get laid. And I don't score much. I got a really small dick, it's pathetic."