PDA

View Full Version : Tickets?

rdmorrison
08-30-2005, 12:54 PM
What's up guys.
I just got offered 2 tickets to the Nov. 6th game against the Oakland raiders. The tickets are on the 30 yard line behind the visitors bench and they are in the first row. they want $500 for them. Is this a good deal or should i wait and see what else comes up. I dont know if you could get much better tickets than this though. what are your thoughts?

rageeumr
08-30-2005, 12:58 PM
What's up guys.
I just got offered 2 tickets to the Nov. 6th game against the Oakland raiders. The tickets are on the 30 yard line behind the visitors bench and they are in the first row. they want $500 for them. Is this a good deal or should i wait and see what else comes up. I dont know if you could get much better tickets than this though. what are your thoughts?

$500?? Yikes.. depends on how much you value being in the first row I suppose. I sat at the rail at a game last year, and the view is not that great IMO. Ya, it's great when the play is right in front of you, but I find it hard to get any depth perception. But like I said.. whatever yanks yer crank....

ChiefsFanInIndy
08-30-2005, 01:05 PM
I think you should pass on that offer. The first row offers a lousy view of the game except when the line of scrimmage is right in front of you. You do have a great view of the players bench, but who wants that when it's the Raiders.

rdmorrison
08-30-2005, 01:10 PM
I appreciate your info. I was just about to jump on them and spend the money but after your thoughts I think you are right. I am going to pass.
what seats IYO is the best seats to watch the game from? should i be looking higher up in the lower level or club level or what? thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

King_Chief_Fan
08-30-2005, 01:14 PM
I appreciate your info. I was just about to jump on them and spend the money but after your thoughts I think you are right. I am going to pass.
what seats IYO is the best seats to watch the game from? should i be looking higher up in the lower level or club level or what? thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
upper level between the 20's is pretty good.........and cheaper!

jspchief
08-30-2005, 01:15 PM
$500 will get you a pair of any seats in the house.

Front row is pretty cool if you don't get to games very often and are there more for the experience than the view.

I've sat front row at several stadiums and really like it for being close to the action.

You could probably get seats a bit higher up in LL for at least $100 less.

rageeumr
08-30-2005, 01:16 PM

I am a big fan of the upper part of the lower level. The club level is nice too. But the partiers up in the deck make it a blast up there as well. Plus it is true what everyone says about there not being a "bad" seat in arrowhead. You can see some (small) pictures of views from each section here (http://www.seatdata.com/html/nfl_chiefs/pick_section_nfl_chiefs.htm)

BigRedChief
08-30-2005, 01:24 PM
yep pass on those. You can get you some good seats between the 40's in the lower bowl for half that.

Stinger
08-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Best seats IMO is UPPER level between the 30's first 10 rows. You are on top of the action with no depth perception issues.

StcChief
08-30-2005, 01:50 PM
at those prices, I'll sell mine at 22 rows up.

gblowfish
08-30-2005, 01:54 PM
Who offered them to you? Carl Peterson?
He's the king of scalping.

Scalper
08-30-2005, 01:56 PM
500 dollars! good lord thats a lotta money. I spent 83.00 last year for one ticket to the New England Game and that was front row on the patriots side. The best view i had was of the two huge diamond studs that were pierced into Rodney Harrison's ears. Dont pay that money, wait until a different offer comes.