Since where waiting for football mine are

1.The Devil's Rejects-the biggest let down ive ever had
2.The CAVE -just stay away
3.Dark Water -copy of the ring
4.A long song for bobby long wake me up when its over
5.Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo Walked out half way in to it

el borracho
08-31-2005, 01:50 AM
I can't recall the name of the movie but it had dialogue somewhat like the following:

Horny Dickhead: Your parents' death was not your fault.

Horny Dickhead: It was your father's.

Horny Dickhead: Anger does not change the fact that your father failed to act.

Bruise Gay: That man had a gun!

Horny Dickhead: Would that have stopped you?

Bruise Gay: I've had training!

Horny Dickhead: The training is nothing! The will is everything!

ZootedGranny
08-31-2005, 02:08 AM
I make it a general rule not to see shitty movies in the theaters, so I don't have a top 5. But I must say a few weeks ago I saw "Paparazzi" on HBO, and it was easily one of the worst movies ever put on film.

Pure hilarity front to back, to the point where you're proud the actors even showed up to get their paycheck.

foxman
08-31-2005, 06:58 AM
I almost watch movies exclusively at home. Recently I have watched a rash of movies that I didnt like, but I know many did.

I heart Huckabees
Lady Killers
Alone in the Dark (easily the worst movie I have ever watched)
What the bleep do we know
Alone in the Dark (did I mention it was the worst movie ever made)

sd4chiefs
08-31-2005, 08:28 AM
Thanks to the 'Rotten Tomatoes" web site I rarely see a bad movie any more. Which means that I rarely go out to see movies anymore.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/

DJJasonp
08-31-2005, 08:46 AM
Easy answer....."Be Cool" was easily the biggest piece of crap film I've seen in years.

Rain Man
08-31-2005, 08:48 AM
I don't think I've seen five movies this year. I tend to rely on you folks for my entertainment.

Biohazard
08-31-2005, 09:16 AM
Easy answer....."Be Cool" was easily the biggest piece of crap film I've seen in years.
I 2nd that!

rageeumr
08-31-2005, 09:18 AM
Fortunately, I don't think I've seen 5 bad movies. I tend to only go to movies that I know I'll like (e.g. Wedding Crashers) Although I must say I was disappointed with Episode III. I hope I don't end up with a bunch of SW nerds on my rear after this one. My reasoning falls surpringingly in line with Maddox's (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=episode3). Note: Site contains spoilers and may not be SFW (no nudity or anything, just strong language)

Bowser
08-31-2005, 09:21 AM
I can't remember the name of it, but it was a Wes Craven flick, and it had Christina Ricci in it where she is slowly turning into a werewolf. Not a good investment.

Biohazard
08-31-2005, 09:24 AM
I can't remember the name of it, but it was a Wes Craven flick, and it had Christina Ricci in it where she is slowly turning into a werewolf. Not a good investment.
Kinda like Prozac Nation! Watched about 15min, Christina Ricci has not had any roles worth a chit!

Bowser
08-31-2005, 09:31 AM
Kinda like Prozac Nation! Watched about 15min, Christina Ricci has not had any roles worth a chit!

It'll get so bad that she'll have to expose her breasteseses just to gain some marketability.......

bobbything
08-31-2005, 09:33 AM
It'll get so bad that she'll have to expose her breasteseses just to gain some marketability.......
She did in Prozac Nation.

They're very nice.

Bowser
08-31-2005, 09:35 AM
She did in Prozac Nation.

They're very nice.

Well, damn! Looks like I'll have to fire my movie watching advisor! If I'm going to watch a crappy movie, it should at least have Ricci's boobages in it!

bobbything
08-31-2005, 09:39 AM
NSFW: Go to this link and click on "Tour" and then look up Ricci. You'll get stills of the scene. (http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com)

wutamess
08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Be Cool
Boogey Man
Machinist
Team America
Ammityville Horror

Biohazard
08-31-2005, 09:53 AM
True it did have boobage, but it was in the first of the movie after that it suckaged!

Bowser
08-31-2005, 09:54 AM
Be Cool
Boogey Man
Machinist
Team America
Ammityville Horror

Blasphemy!

rageeumr
08-31-2005, 09:59 AM
Blasphemy!

I concur!! Even if the entire movie was terrible (which it's not) it would be saved by the "America... F### YA!" and "Freedom costs a Buck-O-Five" songs.

Lzen
08-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Well, I don't go to the theaters much anymore. But as for overall (theaters and dvds at home), only one comes to mind.

Napoleon Dynamite

CanadianChief
08-31-2005, 10:59 AM
Well, I don't go to the theaters much anymore. But as for overall (theaters and dvds at home), only one comes to mind.

Napoleon Dynamite

You're just mad cause I've been chatting with babes online all day long!!

That movie was awesome!!

patteeu
08-31-2005, 12:22 PM

I didn't think "Be Cool" was a classic or anything, but I thought it was reasonably entertaining.