PDA

View Full Version : Arrowhead Stadium has got to be louder than ever!

ArrowheadLouder
09-01-2005, 12:06 PM
We as Chiefs fans can help our defense out by making Arrowhead Stadium by making the most noise ever. Make sure when your at the game that you our screaming your freakin' head off, and that the people in your section our screaming there heads off whenthe Chiefs defense is on the field. MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warrior5
09-01-2005, 12:14 PM
:spock: uh, OK!

Saulbadguy
09-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Aye aye, captain!

jspchief
09-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately, the crowd feeds of the defense even more than the defense feeds off the crowd.

After years of screaming your ass off on 3rd and long, only to see our D give up another easy first down, it becomes more difficult to get riled up about it.

Arrowhead has lost a lot of it's fire, and it's at least partially up to the defense to stoke those flames again.

NewChief
09-01-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm sitting here at my desk screaming my lungs out. Can you hear me?!?!?!

Saulbadguy
09-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Unfortunately, the crowd feeds of the defense even more than the defense feeds off the crowd.

After years of screaming your ass off on 3rd and long, only to see our D give up another easy first down, it becomes more difficult to get riled up about it.

Arrowhead has lost a lot of it's fire, and it's at least partially up to the defense to stoke those flames again.
I've often thought "Why bother yelling on 3rd and 1", last year and the year before. They've actually made some stops here in the preseason on 3rd and 1. I'm excited.

jynni
09-01-2005, 12:28 PM
The best was last year against the Colts when they attempted that 4th down (or fake punt - don't remember which was Atlanta and which was the Colts).

Halfcan
09-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Great first post. You might read what you, you might read what you wrote before posting, so you don't sound stupid.
Damn Noobs. lol

NewChief
09-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Great first post. You might read what you, you might read what you wrote before posting, so you don't sound stupid.
Damn Noobs. lol

Oh the irony.

Bowser
09-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Damn Noobs. lol

Heh heh.

vckcchiefs04
09-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Kind of reads like Porky Pig sounds!
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

tomahawk kid
09-01-2005, 01:05 PM
I just farted. It was kind of loud.

Does that count?

KChiefs1
09-01-2005, 01:09 PM
The voice in my head is hollering so much I can't hear what you are saying. :deevee:

DTLB58
09-01-2005, 01:10 PM
We as Chiefs fans can help our defense out by making Arrowhead Stadium by making the most noise ever. Make sure when your at the game that you our screaming your freakin' head off, and that the people in your section our screaming there heads off whenthe Chiefs defense is on the field. MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I was at the Indy playoff game and when our D was on the field I don't think it could have been any louder. And guess what? It didn't make one bit of a friggin difference.

Crowd noise = OVERRATED

Now I'm all for cheering our team on, but don't fool yourself into thinking the 12th man can make up for lack of talent and execution on the playing field.

JimNasium
09-01-2005, 01:17 PM
I think we should turn it up to 11.

Halfcan
09-01-2005, 01:30 PM
arrowhead repeated by making, by making, that is why I repeated-oh nevermind jeez.

Maybe we can paint our faces and do the wave also.lol Yep I always stand on third down and yell, hell I'm the guy yelling in the parking lot two hours before the games.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-01-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm glad this thread is here to remind me to do something I always do anyway.

whew.

Halfcan
09-01-2005, 01:49 PM
And don't forget to breath between yells, because if you don't get oxygen you die.

Rain Man
09-01-2005, 01:51 PM
I've often thought "Why bother yelling on 3rd and 1", last year and the year before. They've actually made some stops here in the preseason on 3rd and 1. I'm excited.

I have often found myself yelling more at the end of third-down plays than at the beginning. It's sad.

Rain Man
09-01-2005, 01:52 PM
And don't forget to breath between yells, because if you don't get oxygen you die.

I lost a cousin to that a while back. He tried to scream for help, but everyone just thought he was excited.

ptlyon
09-01-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm glad this thread is here to remind me to do something I always do anyway.

whew.

I have to admit that Arrowhead has lost it's luster. It seems every game I go to anymore I have some guy in a plaid shirt or his wife right in front of me turning around looking at me like I'm a psycho because I'm screaming over the tops of their heads.

It's a shame really. Seems like more and more people go to the games because they get free tickets, not to cheer on the team or become the 12th man.

And to those people, I humbly say,

**** YOU

ptlyon
09-01-2005, 01:53 PM
I have often found myself yelling more at the end of third-down plays than at the beginning. It's sad.

And you're not even at the game!

Iowanian
09-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Every time I step into that stadium.....I step out with a vicious headache, and no voice until around Tuesday.

I've been doing my part...........Its time for the Defense to actually stop a 3rd and 23.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-01-2005, 01:55 PM
shit yea....... thanks.

whew again.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Its time for the Defense to actually stop a 3rd and 23.
GOOD GAWD MAN WHAT DO YOU WANT????!!!!! You're never satisfied with anything are you?

:cuss:

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-01-2005, 01:59 PM
I have to admit that Arrowhead has lost it's luster. It seems every game I go to anymore I have some guy in a plaid shirt or his wife right in front of me turning around looking at me like I'm a psycho because I'm screaming over the tops of their heads.

It's a shame really. Seems like more and more people go to the games because they get free tickets, not to cheer on the team or become the 12th man.

And to those people, I humbly say,

**** YOU
I agree... and I'm proud that I'm not one of them. Last game I went to a woman actually gave me a couple of dirty looks because I was apparently yelling too much. I wanted to tell her to stay the **** home and watch it if you can't handle the game day experience.

tomahawk kid
09-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I agree... and I'm proud that I'm not one of them. Last game I went to a woman actually gave me a couple of dirty looks because I was apparently yelling too much. I wanted to tell her to stay the **** home and watch it if you can't handle the game day experience.

You get alot of that @ Preseason games. I generally return their stares w/ a "f#ck off" expression.

Usually they move after the first half.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-01-2005, 02:03 PM
You get alot of that @ Preseason games. I generally return their stares w/ a "f#ck off" expression.

This was last Christmas Day vs. The Raiders though.

ptlyon
09-01-2005, 02:04 PM

I'm with you and beer me - I paid for the damn ticket and unless I'm shouting obsenities (which happens from time to time I might add), I will do it and F them.

Although I have only been to 1 preseason game and I can't really remember being that jacked up about it - after all - it is preseason.

Rain Man
09-01-2005, 02:09 PM
It's impossible to yell too much at a Chiefs game, unless of course you're yelling while the offense is on the field, in which case you should be dumped out the top of the stadium into the parking lot.

ptlyon
09-01-2005, 02:10 PM
It's impossible to yell too much at a Chiefs game, unless of course you're yelling while the offense is on the field, in which case you should be dumped out the top of the stadium into the parking lot.

Oh crap. Thanx for the advice.

No wonder those people were looking at me like that.

Halfcan
09-01-2005, 02:23 PM
We had a guy attending his first game behind us at last years Bronco game, asked us to sit down when we were yelling in the 4th quarter in a third and long situation. I told him if he wanted to sit there and not cheer, he should of stayed at home and watched in his easy chair and if he couldn't see he could either stand up or f#ck off and leave. He had the nerve to go tell security that we were being TOO LOUD. The staff just laughed at his dumbazz. As for us we didn't sit down the rest of the game on defense.

StcChief
09-01-2005, 02:41 PM
It only goes so far. Certain plays at certain times

ArrowheadLouder
09-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Chad Pennington is know to get shook up with alot of crowd noise so let's make his life miserable. Don't worry about those people around who won't stand and cheer tell them to get there butts up and cheer or go home. MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Dawg
09-01-2005, 08:10 PM
NO NO NO I WON"'T DO IT! Probably because I'll be in my living room. I'll only do it at the two games I'm going to.

Nzoner
09-01-2005, 08:32 PM

ALOT of that was going on last Saturday and pre-season or no there were numerous times I wanted to modify a Dice Clay bit and yell,"learn the focking rules or the get the fock outta the stadium!"

|Zach|
09-02-2005, 02:09 AM
I think we should turn it up to 11.Why don't you just make 10 louder?

AirForceChief
09-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Last year's season opener at Arrowhead (week 2) was a disappointment. The crowd was flat for the entire game. It was like everyone expected to win. Then, when things began going bad late third quarter, everyone just quit...

ArrowheadLouder
09-02-2005, 10:32 AM
We can guys like Jared Allen, Carlos Hall, and Eric Hicks get an extra step on the OT if we make alot of noise. We did that for Derrick Thomas.

Reaper16
09-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Why don't you just make 10 louder?
.......................................but these go to 11.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-19-2013, 11:19 PM
Louder!!!!

Must louder!!!

Wear red.

In58men
10-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Insert walrus gif

SPchief
10-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Thundersticks bitches

crazycoffey