PDA

View Full Version : HurricaneHousing.org

jAZ
09-01-2005, 05:34 PM
FYI... If anyone is in the area...

http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

Hurricane Housing
Hurricane Katrina has left hundreds of thousands of people homeless. But thousands of people throughout the region are stepping into the breach to offer free shelter to those in need.

Offer Housing
Click here to offer free housing

PRIEST
09-01-2005, 06:07 PM
W

PRIEST
09-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Well that's cool. :clap:

philfree
09-01-2005, 08:17 PM
I've got some mobile/modular classroom buildings that are obsolete for their intended usage and if I knew who to contact I'd tell them that I'd donate them to the "Cause Of New Orleans" and the refuges from the devastation. They ain't much but if they can get some 220 to'em they can have a fcew buildings with AC that they could maybe house some folks in or set up saome care centers. The only thing I can't provide is the shipping. If they can get some mobile home freighters lined up I can have these things tired up and ready to go. Or if they can arrange to have them shipped by rail that might work too. Heck I'll even throw in a couple cases of bottled water in each building. I just need to know who to contact. That link here didn't lead me to where I need to go to relay my info. Somebody link me up so I can try and help. I wanna help!

PhilFree:arrow: