PDA

View Full Version : A couple of FF teams to look at.

Hoover
09-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Alright I had an Auto draft and a live draft last night and this morning. What do you guys think.

Teams One (Auto Draft)
I hate auto drafts but I always seem to do ok.
12 man league

QB: Kerry Collins, Pennington (Start One)
RB: McGahee, Steven Jackson, Fred Taylor (Start 2)
WR: Marvin Harrison, L. Coles, Bruce, Randel El, Patten, Andre Davis (You start 3 WR, and One WR/TE)
Kicker: Reed, Pitt (Start One)
Defense: Bills (Start One)
D Player: Ray Lewis, T. Spikes (Start One)

I think its solid, I'm making some Wavier Moves for M. Faulk, and L. Johnson and Terry Glenn. Its an Auto draft, I thought I did well at RB, WR is alright, and I'm happy with Collins.

Team 2 Live draft
I help a kid who works with me, so this isn't my team. 10 man league, had the 10th pick.

QB: McNabb, Mcnair (Start One)
RB: McGahee, S. Jackson, J. Jones, L. Jordan, Larry Johnson, TJ Duckett (Start 2)
WR:Javon Walker, Jerry Porter, Jimmy Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, B. Stokley, T.J. Housemanzhada (Start 3)
TE: Jeff Putzier (Start One)
K: Joshn Brown (Start One)
D: Carolina (Start One)

There was a big run on WRs in round 2 so when it got back to him in the 3rd/4th The Value was at Running back, thats why he is a bit weak at WR, but damn I like his backs. Although 3 have byes in Week 9 (Jackson, Jones, McGahee), we just could pass up the value there.

J Diddy
09-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah, my autodraft did better then the one I did in my live draft. Although I conned my brother into not picking up Larry Johnson and waiting for the next round cause he would be there then I swooped him up. I'm probably gonna go straight to hell for that.

Hoover
09-04-2005, 10:32 AM
I think if you put in some time ranking players you make out well with an Auto draft because some people just don't take the time to do it.

J Diddy
09-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I think if you put in some time ranking players you make out well with an Auto draft because some people just don't take the time to do it.

The one I autodrafted.

QB Mcnabb
HB Tomlison, bell
WR Randy Moss, Dexter Jackon
TE Jeremy Schlocky

Def TB

Hoover
09-04-2005, 10:41 AM
I think Bell will end up the starter in Denver, but untill he is the starter who are your other Running backs?

J Diddy
09-04-2005, 10:50 AM
I think Bell will end up the starter in Denver, but untill he is the starter who are your other Running backs?

Brown in Miami and Faulk, so the second is up in the air who I will start.

Probably go with Brown, because I'm not sure how much if any Faulk will contribute in St. Louis.

Valiant
09-04-2005, 11:07 AM

I am not sure on that... It will be hard to supplant Anderson especially if he is going balls to the wall... IMO the guy hates playing fullback but does it to help the team...