PDA

View Full Version : FWIW-Mcintrye claimed by jets

Big Chief Homer
09-05-2005, 08:53 AM
got this from the chiefscoalition board.There was no link,so take it FWIW.

Jeris Mcintyre claimed off waivers by NY jets.

that sucks,but he has to be on the 53 man roster now correct?

Ryan Lilja part 2

jspchief
09-05-2005, 08:54 AM
They are probably just going to pick his brain.

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-05-2005, 08:55 AM

Ryan Lilja part 2
Good chance for them to get some tips on how our offense works, huh? They'll probably let him go after week 1.

Big Chief Homer
09-05-2005, 08:56 AM
They are probably just going to pick his brain.
Thats what i was thinking as well.

hopefully he'll pull a Baber and give them the wrong info.

Dave Lane
09-05-2005, 08:57 AM
That sucks but mostly we need Killian, Hodge, Crap, M. Smith and others to fill it out.

The spy thing is interesting I wonder if that is their angle? I admire it if it is but hate the idea.

Dave

htismaqe
09-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Not surprising...Herm Schottenheimer is their coach...

elvomito
09-05-2005, 09:03 AM
herm you dirty dog you
it won't work though, he is a mole we planted
molé molé molé molé

Big Chief Homer
09-05-2005, 09:03 AM
There is no info on the jets boards.They are claiming it came from Profootball.com so there you go.If I knew that was the source I would not have started the thread.

FloridaChief
09-05-2005, 09:06 AM
There is no info on the jets boards.They are claiming it came from Profootball.com so there you go.If I knew that was the source I would not have started the thread.

But you DID start this thread, didn't you bitch.

gblowfish
09-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Herm Edwards: Jeris, tell us everything we need to know about the Chiefs offense.

Jeris: Priest Holmes runs a lot of stretch plays. Larry Johnson runs real hard between the tackles. Most running plays go behind Roaf and Waters. Third and five they throw to Gonzalez. Will Shields has a bad back. Knock out Trent Green and they're screwed.

Edwards: What about defense?

Jeris: Run right at Eric Hicks. Or run right at Junior Siavii. Or run right at Jered Allen. Watch for Benny Sapp to blitz on third down. Keep an eye on DJ. He can disrupt things. When you need a first down, throw at McCleon. DO NOT throw at Surtain. Don't throw crossing patterns. You'll get your receivers killed.

Edwards: Thanks Jeris. By the way, you're cut.

Bowser
09-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Maybe Jeris will do what Billy Baber did to the Chargers(?) a couple of years ago and tell them the exact opposite of what our offense was going to do.

Big Chief Homer
09-05-2005, 09:14 AM
But you DID start this thread, didn't you bitch.
Blow me douchebag,i dont see you contributing anything lately other than some suck ass song lyrics. :p

milkman
09-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Regardless of the reason the Jets might have claimed McIntrye, if there is any truth to the rumor, the fact is, he should have been on the 53 man roster over Horn.

He played better in the preseason, and he has a hell of a lot more potential.

Bowser
09-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Regardless of the reason the Jets might have claimed McIntrye, if there is any truth to the rumor, the fact is, he should have been on the 53 man roster over Horn.

I agree, but Horn is one of Vermeils' favorites. See: Eric Hicks.

milkman
09-05-2005, 09:21 AM
I agree, but Horn is one of Vermeils' favorites. See: Eric Hicks.

So Dick likes blowing the Horn, eh?

Herzig
09-05-2005, 09:23 AM

I think the deal breaker on that was that Horn showed he could also return kicks and punts. Also, he took some serious hits and hung onto the ball.

But I agree...Jeris outplayed Chris at WR.

Big Chief Homer
09-05-2005, 09:24 AM
According to the other thread,this was just a rumor.

Im glad I didnt want to see Mcintrye go.

BigMeatballDave
09-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Maybe Jeris will do what Billy Baber did to the Chargers(?) a couple of years ago and tell them the exact opposite of what our offense was going to do.
ROFL Is this true? I don't recall reading anything on that...

jiveturkey
09-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Even if the someone tries to claim one of our PS guys I think that we have the option of promoting them and then cutting someone else.

???

B_Ambuehl
09-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Good for Jeris I hope he gets a permanent job with the Jets. I don't think he was ever gonna make this team. He was on the practice squad last year went to NFL E and tore it up came back over here and outplayed the hell out of DVs favorites again and you put him on the practice squad again.......DV and co. deserve to take one in the rear for this one. Having said that I don't think his style of play really fit this offense real well.

Alphaman
09-05-2005, 10:21 AM

Ryan Lilja part 2

Chiefs list McIntyre on their practice squad.

Scroll down to Practice Squad (http://www.kcchiefs.com/players/)

The Jets claimed Dante Ridgeway (WR) from the Bengals

Ridgeway not McIntyre (http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/index.php?content_id=2151&sections_id=#2151)

Rukdafaidas
09-05-2005, 10:37 AM
ROFL Is this true? I don't recall reading anything on that...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=117434

BigMeatballDave
09-05-2005, 10:51 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=117434ROFL Thanks, That was funny. I don't know how I missed that...

alanm
09-05-2005, 11:02 AM
It's good to see they brought Aaron Golliday back. I was reading a article the other day where it sounded like he was going to make the Cardinals roster. He's a good run blocker with decent hands.