PDA

View Full Version : Now that the 53 man roster and the PS are set, do you have any disappointments?

Kylo Ren
09-05-2005, 11:00 AM
I'm very, very pleased with this season's team. I like the 53 man roster and the PS. I'm not that bummed about losing Killian. I DO wish they had kept R. Smith. FredEx was a mystery, so I don't know if cutting him was a big loss or a blessing.

Offense - 25 players

3 - QB
T. Green
T. Collins
D. Huard

4 - RB
P. Holmes
L. Johnson
T. Richardson
R. Cruz

3 - TE
T. Gonzalez
J. Dunn
K. Wilson

5 - WR
E. Kennison
S. Parker
M. Boerigter
D. Hall
C. Horn

10 - OL
W. Roaf
B. Waters
C. Weigman
W. Shields
K. Sampson
J. Black
J. Parquet
C. Bober
W. Svitek
J. Ingram
---------------------
J. Welbourne - Doesn't count toward 53 man roster because he is a dumbass and got suspended for 4 games.

Defense - 25 players

9 - DL
R. Sims
J. Allen
J. Browning
L. Dalton
C. Hall
E. Hicks
K. Long
J. Siavii
J. Wilkerson

8 - LB
K. Bell
K. Mitchell
D. Johnson
B. Grigsby
K. Griffin
K. Fox
G. Stills
R. Scanlon

8 - DB
P. Surtain
B. Sapp
D. McCleon
D. Washington
G. Wesley
S. Knight
W. Bartee
J. Woods
----------------------------
E. Warfield - Doesn't count toward 53 man roster because he is a dumbass and got suspended for 4 games.

3 - ST
D. Colquitt
L. Tynes
K. Gammon

=====================================

1 - PUP
S. Barber

2 - IR
J. Battle
B. Williams

8 - Possible PS
S. Connot - S
S. Gado - RB
A. Golliday - TE
P. Heyer - G
A. Hodge - CB
J. McIntyre - WR
M. Smith - RB
C. Thorpe - WR
Z. Ville - DE

Rain Man
09-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Harts getting cut was a disappointment. I was also surprised that Thorpe was cut - in the very, very little that I saw of him, he looked like a pretty smooth receiver.

Frazod
09-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Huard.

WHY?

:cuss:

Quinn certainly played well enough to earn back his No. 3 starter job. I just don't get this.

Also, all the DBs except for Knight and Surtain still scare the shit out of me.

Beyond that, what the hell. Let's roll with it.

jspchief
09-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Haven't we had this thread about 500 times already?

Kylo Ren
09-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Haven't we had this thread about 500 times already? You must be drunk. You're seeing double. :p

Kylo Ren
09-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Harts getting cut was a disappointment. I was also surprised that Thorpe was cut - in the very, very little that I saw of him, he looked like a pretty smooth receiver. Right. Losing Harts was tough, but I understand the move. Woods and Bartee have large contracts and we're stuck with them.

Kylo Ren
09-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Huard.

WHY?

:cuss:

Quinn certainly played well enough to earn back his No. 3 starter job. I just don't get this.

Also, all the DBs except for Knight and Surtain still scare the shit out of me.

Beyond that, what the hell. Let's roll with it. I forgot about Quinn. I totally agree. I wanted Quinn instead of Huard.

eazyb81
09-05-2005, 11:12 AM
How many people would have guessed 6 months ago that Fujita would not even be able to make the team this season?

I'm not saying it was a bad move, but it is just interesting to see how things can change so quickly.

Personally, I wish Thorpe or McIntyre would have made the team over Horn. I think those two have much more upside than Horn, who has never really impressed me.

Archie Bunker
09-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Harts getting cut was a disappointment. I was also surprised that Thorpe was cut - in the very, very little that I saw of him, he looked like a pretty smooth receiver.

Bengals | Worked Out Harts
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:26:21 -0700

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports the Cincinnati Bengals worked out free agent S Shaunard Harts (Chiefs) late last week.