PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy nose hair trimmer ?

chief99
09-05-2005, 02:41 PM
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=nose%20trimmer&hl=en&hs=Ulh&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wf

Do you own one ? Recommendation ? 9 bucks ?

Darkwolfe
09-05-2005, 02:43 PM
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=nose%20trimmer&hl=en&hs=Ulh&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wf

Dude, you really need to get out of the house more. :p

Bowser
09-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Yes. Nose hair is nasty. So is ear hair.

4th and Long
09-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Yes. Nose hair is nasty. So is ear hair.
What's your take on back hair, or chest hair, or arm pit har, or leg hair, or arm hair? Come on. Tell us. We want to know what you think Donger ... errrr ... Bowser.

Donger
09-05-2005, 03:40 PM
WTF?

alanm
09-05-2005, 03:47 PM

Use a Bic lighter. It's cheaper. :)

chiefs4me
09-05-2005, 03:49 PM
What's your take on back hair, or chest hair, or arm pit har, or leg hair, or arm hair? Come on. Tell us. We want to know what you think Donger ... errrr ... Bowser.

I really don't like the back hair....can you shave it please...:p

jcl-kcfan2
09-05-2005, 03:52 PM
If you are asking, the answer is yes.

Rain Man
09-05-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm surprised you've never received one as a gift.

Herzig
09-05-2005, 04:36 PM
I took a girl's shirt and bra off one time only to find one long nipple hair. :deevee: She was a very cute girl and had quite a nice chest other than the one long nipple hair that is. I guess I should have just plucked that sucker right out and went on about my business. That whole experience just ruined it for me though.

JimNasium
09-05-2005, 05:05 PM
I took a girl's shirt and bra off one time only to find one long nipple hair. :deevee: She was a very cute girl and had quite a nice chest other than the one long nipple hair that is. I guess I should have just plucked that sucker right out and went on about my business. That whole experience just ruined it for me though.Flossalicious?

KCChiefsMan
09-05-2005, 05:20 PM
the one I have doesn't cut the nose hairs at all, it's a piece of crap. When they get long enough I just have to yank it out

R&GHomer
09-05-2005, 05:22 PM
I took a girl's shirt and bra off one time only to find one long nipple hair. :deevee: She was a very cute girl and had quite a nice chest other than the one long nipple hair that is. I guess I should have just plucked that sucker right out and went on about my business. That whole experience just ruined it for me though.

Too funny ROFL I had a very similar experience myself. I was playing around with my girl friend and I noticed something out of my left eye. Upon further examination, it was this long azz hair on her nipple. I tried to ignore it for a minute, but gave up and just bit the fugger off :)

Judge Smails
09-05-2005, 05:23 PM

I'm pretty sure you should stay away from the refurbished trimmer.

Seriously, my nose itches like hell after trimming. I'm afraid people are going to start thinking I have a cocaine habit.

ChiefsFire
09-05-2005, 06:18 PM
my only recomandation is to buy a new one,dont buy a used one..coulda been used to trim something a lil farther south

RedDread
09-05-2005, 06:22 PM

I have one of those, gotta cut it about every month or two.

Halfcan
09-05-2005, 08:15 PM
I cant believe I clicked on this thread, this must be stupid thread night.

Darkwolfe
09-05-2005, 08:20 PM
I cant believe I clicked on this thread, this must be stupid thread night.

It was bait.. you bit.

GOTCHA. ROFL