PDA

View Full Version : How mauch info...

Lbedrock1
09-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Do you think D. Blaylock has given the Jets D. coor.? I'm not sure how much but I willing to bet the chiefs D does not surrender more than 14 points to the Jets. I believe this D is going to surprise alot of people around the league.

morphius
09-07-2005, 09:45 AM
As much as possible I'm sure.

It's one of my few worries.

bogie
09-07-2005, 09:48 AM
I agree that we have the potential to be a much improved D. I'm just not sure it will all come together in these first two or three games. Hopefully our O will keep it close. I hope you're right!

Rain Man
09-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Blaylock may be a wild card, not because of his play but because of his scouting. It's a worry.

PastorMikH
09-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Anything he tells them can be picked up by watching films anyway. The only thing that he might be able to do is to give them play names, though I would think that the Coordinators would change some of the terminology from year to year (Or at least flip some of the names when playing someone that might know our playbook).

Brock
09-07-2005, 11:02 AM
He may have told them that the Chiefs like to throw the ball to Tony Gonzalez. I don't know what they'll do if that type of info gets out.

Cormac
09-07-2005, 11:08 AM
I don't think it would really matter. I bet Saunders has enough subtle differences in scheme, playcalling and formations every offseason to offset most of what Blaylock can share. Besides, Trent sees the field so well, and we have so many options on offense.

StcChief
09-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Not too worried about Blaylock.

People are traded all the time.

Akin to stealing signs in baseball.