PDA

View Full Version : Another gem from Pete Prisco...

HolmeZz
09-07-2005, 05:54 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8816732/

Not only does he have Oakland winning the Super Bowl, but take a peek at page 2.

"Worst free-agent pickup: Sammy Knight, S, Chiefs. Teams will throw over the top of him a bunch. He's a big hitter who doesn't have good cover skills."

ROFL

Halfcan
09-07-2005, 06:01 PM
What do expect from Randy Moss's gay lover.

Chiefnj
09-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Prisco knows that KC has a big internet following and that by ragging on them everyone will visit the site and click on his article.

RedDread
09-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Sean Salisbury hopped on the KC bandwagon today, he said we'd surprise everyone and win the AFC West easily, with the Chargers being the Wild Card.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Peter N Crisco

~that's for Halfcan :)

VonneMarie
09-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Sean Salisbury hopped on the KC bandwagon today, he said we'd surprise everyone and win the AFC West easily, with the Chargers being the Wild Card.
He's been saying that since NFL Live started. :rolleyes:

Frazod
09-07-2005, 06:26 PM
I think I'm going to start rep-bombing people who post links to Pricksco stories.

He's a dumbass east coast c#cksucker who hates us. This will never change. Nothing he ever says will matter or be relevant. Quoting, linking to or even mentioning his bullshit gives him more attention than he deserves.

The Planet really should be a Pricksco-free zone.

This one and earth in general. :#

Deberg_1990
09-07-2005, 06:28 PM
I think I'm going to start rep-bombing people who post links to Pricksco stories.

He's a dumbass east coast c#cksucker who hates us. This will never change. Nothing he ever says will matter or be relevant. Quoting, linking to or even mentioning his bullshit gives him more attention than he deserves.

The Planet really should be a Pricksco-free zone.

This one and earth in general. :#

What he said. Prisco is a 1st class Chiefs Hatin Prick.

HolmeZz
09-07-2005, 06:42 PM
I just find it funny how he'll go out of the way to do it though. Sammy Knight, the worst free-agent pickup in the entire league? :shake:

Herzig
09-07-2005, 06:47 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8816732/

"Worst free-agent pickup: Sammy Knight, S, Chiefs. Teams will throw over the top of him a bunch. He's a big hitter who doesn't have good cover skills."

ROFL

Hmmm...what a dumbass...That must be why Sammy Knight has 24 int's and 9 forced fumbles in the last 5 years.
:rolleyes:

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Doesn't Prisco live in KC?

Amnorix
09-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Prisco seriously has to be the worst reasonably well known nationwide football writer. The guy is just completely clueless.

Kerberos
09-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Doesn't Prisco live in KC?

Florida if I am not mistaken!

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Florida if I am not mistaken!

Maybe its Dennis Dodd that lives in KC, I know one of the big name CBSsportsline guys lives in KC.

Bowser
09-07-2005, 10:13 PM
I just find it funny how he'll go out of the way to do it though. Sammy Knight, the worst free-agent pickup in the entire league? :shake:

But the Donks get a free pass for all of their FA pickups.

Right.

Phobia
09-07-2005, 11:12 PM
But the Donks get a free pass for all of their FA pickups.

Right.

I'm pretty sure the Donkey's acquisitions don't qualify for consideration because Denver actually traded for them.

Can you believe that?

Bowser
09-07-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm pretty sure the Donkey's acquisitions don't qualify for consideration because Denver actually traded for them.

Can you believe that?

:banghead:

We need a faux pas smilie.

You could have just done the humane thing and nuked my post. But NOOOOOO..........

Phobia
09-07-2005, 11:23 PM
I was kidding. Surely they didn't trade for ALL those losers. I think they got some of them on the open market.

ChiefsCountry
09-07-2005, 11:27 PM
How in the world could the Raiders win the Super Bowl with a defense that is just as Raiders as our ones in the past few years?

Ugly Duck
09-08-2005, 12:45 AM
Prisco seriously has to be the worst reasonably well known nationwide football writer. The guy is just completely clueless.I don't get it. That seems like a fine article to me.

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2005, 01:48 AM
I don't get it. That seems like a fine article to me.Yeah, and your 'D' is top notch...

DaWolf
09-08-2005, 04:49 AM
Prisco has been ripping on Sammy Knight from day one. The thing though, is that he's seen Sammy play extensively since he's in Florida and watches most of the Dolphins games. You also have to remember that although we made a big thing out of signing Knight, he was cut pretty unceremoniously and without hesitation in Miami and he wasn't the first guy on our list, Dwight Smith was. It is my hope that this is one of those pickups that works well for us because of the intangibles that Knight brings, and he seems to have brought some leadership and attitude to that D. I hope picking him up pays off for us but we'll see...