PDA

View Full Version : Gallery

Pitt Gorilla
09-08-2005, 08:10 PM
has been getting his p*ssy whipped. It's been fun watching the Oakland O line getting beat down! :)

Mr. Laz
09-08-2005, 08:17 PM
i forget who it was ... but somebody was lecturing me the other day about how GOOD the faiders offensive line was.

:moon: to whomever it was

DenverChief
09-08-2005, 08:32 PM
i forget who it was ... but somebody was lecturing me the other day about how GOOD the faiders offensive line was.

:moon: to whomever it was
ROFL

htismaqe
09-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Robert Gallery was one of the best Hawkeyes to ever play the game.

But he was dead to me the day he went to the Raiders. I will always remember what he did here, and may he fail for the rest of his career.

the Talking Can
09-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Sampson will be a better pro than Gallery.

David.
09-08-2005, 08:41 PM
plus he looks like a fat pirate :shrug:

Mr. Laz
09-08-2005, 08:46 PM
nah... not me

i blitz and blitz and blitz some more

one of the their possessions your gonna rush kerry collins and he's gonna make a mistake.

a few mistakes and our offense will put them away ... their defense sucks.
Oakland is gonna have the best offensive line in the NFL. LaMont Jordan + whatever FB Oakland has will be able to pick up the blitz most of the time.

Plus, if Collins reads the blitz right, it can turn into a huge gain for Oakland.how do you figure?

their offensive line has been an issue for awhile now and they didn't add anyone this offseason along the Oline.

LT Barry Sims
LG Langston Walker
C Jake Grove
RG Brad Badgerr
RT Robert Gallery

now where do you see "the best offensive line in the NFL" in that depth chart?

Jake Grove is the smallest guy on that line and he is 6'3" and 300lbs. Walker is huge at 6'8" and 345lbs and he plays left guard.

Trust me, its an excellent oline and its set up to protect Collins.might of been more accurate to say the faiders are going to have the biggest Oline in the NFL then .... because so far those same guys haven't been better than average.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120680&highlight=offensive

:titus:

Bowser
09-08-2005, 08:48 PM
plus he looks like a fat pirate :shrug:

Speaking of which, it looks like Warren Sapp won the sghetti eating contest.

Tribal Warfare
09-08-2005, 09:58 PM
guys in all seriousness the Raiders were hanging close to the Pats. though it's 30-14 they have improved

HolmeZz
09-08-2005, 10:02 PM
If we're going to do Sapp jokes...

"The only way New England is seeing 8 in the box is if Sapp ate the other 4 donuts".

keg in kc
09-08-2005, 10:05 PM
guys in all seriousness the Raiders were hanging close to the Pats. though it's 30-14 they have improvedI don't know. The Raiders had one good drive to start the game, one long fluke to Moss, and shit the rest of the game. Their defense has given up 30. That's about what I expect from them.

Mecca
09-08-2005, 10:05 PM
guys in all seriousness the Raiders were hanging close to the Pats. though it's 30-14 they have improved

In all honesty the Pat's haven't looked great tonight, so it's allowed the Raiders hang closer for a little longer than they should have. Hell if the Raiders offense had been anywhere close to it's hype they might be winning, fortunatly it hasn't been.

Frankie
09-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Ex Iowa LTs:

John Alt > Robert Gallery

Dayze
09-08-2005, 11:29 PM
for some reason I think I remember the Raiders drafting him as the next great Left Tackle; but he's playing Right...correct? Just wondering.

Definately saw him get blown up a few times in 1 on 1, etc.

Logical
09-09-2005, 12:33 AM
I must say I was shocked to hear Gallery No2 pick in the entire draft last year is not playing left tackle. Guess I have not been paying attention.

Mecca
09-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Hopefully Gallery continues to look like that. Nothing would be better than for the Raiders to botch the 2nd overall pick in the draft.

Sam
09-09-2005, 08:12 AM
has been getting his p*ssy whipped. It's been fun watching the Oakland O line getting beat down! :)

He was on Wheel-of-Fortune last night before the game.

I loved it when on the first play of the game he got knocked on his backside right after the snap.

Brock
09-09-2005, 08:15 AM
He got owned by 50 year old Willie McGinest. Pathetic.

Chief Faithful
09-09-2005, 08:36 AM
I don't know. The Raiders had one good drive to start the game, one long fluke to Moss, and shit the rest of the game. Their defense has given up 30. That's about what I expect from them.

I thought you could summarize the whole game for both teams as they played like expected.

Last night also proved the Raiders are like every other team they have to stay balanced on offense. When they abandoned the running game in the 3rd Qtr their offense lost a lot. I still say Lamont Jordan has to play well as the key to their offense.

Chief Henry
09-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Robert Gallery was one of the best Hawkeyes to ever play the game.

But he was dead to me the day he went to the Raiders. I will always remember what he did here, and may he fail for the rest of his career.

AMEN Brother....rep heading your way.

:bravo: about those Iowa :IA:

Braincase
09-09-2005, 09:07 AM
If Willie Roaf retired next year and Robert Gallery became available due to league contraction, I'd be firmly in the "Hire Gallery" camp. Until then, I hope he's sandbagging until he completes his career as a Raider, then shows what he's really got when he signs as a free agent with the Chiefs... "I really hate the Raiders. I was born and raised a Chief fan, and I've always wanted to play on the winning side of a game at Arrowhead. Al gave me a nice signing bonus, but I'd be willing to play for the Chiefs for the league minimum. I've made my money. Now I want to win a Superbowl ring wearing a Chiefs jersey."

foxman
09-09-2005, 10:10 AM
He got owned by 50 year old Willie McGinest. Pathetic.

I said pretty much the same thing a guy I work with. McGinest is giving up, what 50 pounds and probably 2 or 3 " in height and maybe a couple feet in width to Gallery and yet the biatch that he is is still having to rely on holding McGinest as he is falling. Now if Gallery were falling because he tripped that would be one thing, but McGinest knocked him back....

I meant to record that and show my son how NOT to play offensive line.

Amnorix
09-09-2005, 10:21 AM
I must say I was shocked to hear Gallery No2 pick in the entire draft last year is not playing left tackle. Guess I have not been paying attention.

Same here. If you take a tackle #2, you damn well expect he'll be your LEFT tackle (unless you've got a lefty QB).

Amnorix
09-09-2005, 10:23 AM
I said pretty much the same thing a guy I work with. McGinest is giving up, what 50 pounds and probably 2 or 3 " in height and maybe a couple feet in width to Gallery and yet the biatch that he is is still having to rely on holding McGinest as he is falling. Now if Gallery were falling because he tripped that would be one thing, but McGinest knocked him back....

I know you're not really trying to diss Willie, but he did have like 9 sacks last year, and is a very savvy and still excellent defensive player.

You probably didn't notice, but late in the game a pass was deflected out of Moss's hands like 15-20 yards downfield, adn one of our DBs almost caught it.

Who deflected it? Willie. He's solid in pass-rush, run force and can play in space among the best of them.

Amnorix
09-09-2005, 10:25 AM
A few comments:

1. This is the first game. As we'll ALL see this weekend, every team is going to play some sloppy looking football.

2. The Raiders OLine did not look very good, and I don't believe they are going to be very good. BUT, the Patriots do have one of the best front 7's in football. Whether they stink or will become about average after a few more weeks or playing together, only time will tell.

Amnorix
09-09-2005, 10:26 AM

Willie is 6'5" and around 270. I dunno that Gallery is 6'7" and 320, but mebbe.

Goapics1
09-09-2005, 10:28 AM
I know you're not really trying to diss Willie, but he did have like 9 sacks last year, and is a very savvy and still excellent defensive player.

You probably didn't notice, but late in the game a pass was deflected out of Moss's hands like 15-20 yards downfield, adn one of our DBs almost caught it.

Who deflected it? Willie. He's solid in pass-rush, run force and can play in space among the best of them.

He's also good at faking injuries when the Pats have zero timeouts under 2 minutes when a certain team is driving down the field trailing 38-34. Low and behold, who makes the game winning tackle at the 1 yd line with no time remaining, and sprints to the middle of the field? and I digress.......................