PDA

View Full Version : How to get to the Overland Park mall?

The Bad Guy
09-08-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm staying downtown near the Crown Center and I need to get to Overland Park Mall sometime tomorrow.

Obviously, I'm not from KC, can anyone tell me the best route to take to get there?

Thanks in advance.

RedDread
09-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Just follow the stream of preteen girls that are trying so desperately to look legal.

KevB
09-08-2005, 08:49 PM
From Crown Center, go west until you get on I 35. Take that south for several miles and get off on 95th St. Hang a left onto 95th (going east), and Oak Park Mall (I'm assuming that's the mall you're referencing -- there isn't an Overland Park Mall) is several blocks east on your right....you can't miss it.

Getting to I 35 would be the most difficult part of the journey -- ask for directions to I 35 at the front desk.

The Bad Guy
09-08-2005, 08:51 PM
From Crown Center, go west until you get on I 35. Take that south for several miles and get off on 95th St. Hang a left onto 95th (going east), and Oak Park Mall (I'm assuming that's the mall you're referencing -- there isn't an Overland Park Mall) is several blocks east on your right....you can't miss it.

Getting to I 35 would be the most difficult part of the journey -- ask for directions to I 35 at the front desk.

Is Oak Park where Ace Sports is?

Imon Yourside
09-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Just follow the stream of preteen girls that are trying so desperately to look legal.

Haha, only problem is they all drive a lexus.

schneider221
09-08-2005, 08:53 PM
yes i believe ace sports is in oak park mall