PDA

View Full Version : My next to last Night Crew thread...

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:19 PM
So because of the job, this is my next to last Friday night on overnights... hence, this is my next to last overnight on ChiefsPlanet.

:deevee:

So... what's up? What's for dinner tonight? Who's going to the game, and what are you tailgating with? Movies (I have a screener for The Corpse Bride on Monday)...

Deberg_1990
09-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Seen any good flicks lately Fire Me??

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Seen any good flicks lately Fire Me??
Not really, I haven't had the time... I've been working for the last 5 weeks as sports editor/graphic artist/pagination director and it's been kicking my ass. I've barely had time to breathe. The only thing I've watched was about 15 minutes of Alien Resurrection (that was how long it took me to convince my wife to turn it off).

Deberg_1990
09-09-2005, 09:28 PM
The only thing I've watched was about 15 minutes of Alien Resurrection (that was how long it took me to convince my wife to turn it off).

hahah...Man that movie blew. Congrats on the job promotion by the way.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Alien Resurrection's fine until the last half hour.

Making pizza right now. Nice beer crust with turkey bacon, green peppers and pineapple. Made my annual batch of chex mix for the big football weekend. About to type up a game prediction, I think.

Coach
09-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Not much going on, just watching SportsCenter, along with eating a light snack.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Alien Resurrection's fine until the last half hour.

Making pizza right now. Nice beer crust with turkey bacon, green peppers and pineapple. Made my annual batch of chex mix for the big football weekend. About to type up a game prediction, I think.
Rep for the Chex idea... I'll have to make some tomorrow!

And no... Alien Resurrection sucks pretty much from the moment the opening credits stop.

Deberg_1990
About to type up a game prediction, I think.

I want an honest game prediction. Not some "Homer" prediction. Ill go ahead and give you mine. I think the Chiefs will win, but it will be a hard fought battle. I think it will end up being like 27-24. Although, I wouldnt be surprised if the Chiefs lost either....

Fire Me Boy!
hahah...Man that movie blew. Congrats on the job promotion by the way.
Thanks... and yes, it blew. And not in a good way.

Deberg_1990
09-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Thanks... and yes, it blew. And not in a good way.

It Blew, but not nearly as bad as Alien Vs. Predator. Talk about crapping on NOT one, but two great franchises.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 09:35 PM
I want an honest game prediction. Not some "Homer" prediction. Ill go ahead and give you mine. I think the Chiefs will win, but it will be a hard fought battle. I think it will end up being like 27-24. Although, I wouldnt be surprised if the Chiefs lost either....That's the exact score I've had in mind for the last couple of weeks. I think we win, but I don't think it's going to be pretty. Not going to be a scientific/stat thing, when I type it up, though, just a gut feeling. I think the defense will be up and down, we'll give up some chunks, but unlike past years, we have some playmakers on the field on that side of the ball, and I think we'll see that, too.

That's the one thing I haven't heard anyone mention. We talk about the offense, and how worried we are that we'll be out of synch. We talk about the defense, and how worried we are that the Jets will move the ball. I think the thing people overlook is that, for the first time in a long time, we have guys on D who can make game-changing plays. We have guys who can make a team pay for a mistake. I think that'll come into play Sunday.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2005, 09:36 PM
I really want to see "THE MAN" with Eugene Levy and Sammy L.

Still need to see:

FOUR BROTHERS
40-YEAR OLD VIRGIN
THE CAVE
WEDDING CRASHERS

Refuse to see Brothers Grimm, because Matt Damon's english accent sounded HORRIBLE.

FLIGHTPLAN, CRY WOLF and JUST LIKE HEAVEN look good, too.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 09:37 PM
And no... Alien Resurrection sucks pretty much from the moment the opening credits stop.It's fine for what it is. Same as a movie like Independence Day. I leave sucks for movies that make me want to either puke or fall asleep. Like Titanic. Or anything fried green or having anything to do with endearment.

Sometimes it's nice to just turn the mind off for a couple of hours.

The movie I'm looking forward to seeing is Serenity, in a couple of weeks.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:38 PM
I really want to see "THE MAN" with Eugene Levy and Sammy L.

Still need to see:

FOUR BROTHERS
40-YEAR OLD VIRGIN
THE CAVE
WEDDING CRASHERS

Refuse to see Brothers Grimm, because Matt Damon's english accent sounded HORRIBLE.

FLIGHTPLAN, CRY WOLF and JUST LIKE HEAVEN look good, too.
I thought Just Like Heaven looks pretty lame... Flight Plan and Cry Wolf look good, though.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2005, 09:38 PM
I thought Just Like Heaven looks pretty lame...

Sorry, it has Reese Witherspoon in it. All of her movies are fantastic.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:39 PM
It's fine for what it is. Same as a movie like Independence Day. I leave sucks for movies that make me want to either puke or fall asleep. Like Titanic. Or anything fried green or having anything to do with endearment.

Sometimes it's nice to just turn the mind off for a couple of hours.

The movie I'm looking forward to seeing is Serenity, in a couple of weeks.
Unfortunately, the one thing I do not like about reviewing films for a living is I've lost the ability to turn off my mind during a movie...

keg in kc
Flight Plan and Cry Wolf look good, though.Blech and blah.

Fire Me Boy!
:Lin:

I hate Reese Witherspoon... almost as much as I hate Sandra Bullock.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Unfortunately, the one thing I do not like about reviewing films for a living is I've lost the ability to turn off my mind during a movie...I've had to hone the ability in the couple of years I've edited. It's hard not to watch everything critically, from a technical standpoint.

Deberg_1990
09-09-2005, 09:40 PM

It also has Napoleon Dynomite in it.

Deberg_1990
09-09-2005, 09:41 PM

What? I think she is actually pretty damn talented.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 09:42 PM
I tried watching Napoleon Dynamite today.

I just didn't get it.

Shrug.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:42 PM
What? I think she is actually pretty damn talented.
My hatred for Reese Witherspoon is completely unrelated to talent... it's really pretty stupid, but I can't get past her enormous forehead. It's unnatural. It's friggin' huge, man. It kinda creeps me out.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2005, 09:46 PM

All of Sandra Bullock's movies are awesome, too!

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Now my hatred for her is TOTALLY talent-based (or lack of talent-based).

Fire Me Boy!
I've come to the realization that your taste in movies is garbage. :p

Hammock Parties
Here's an interesting question for this thread.

I just noticed they are advertising movies available on "DVD and PSP" now.

If you buy a DVD and you want to watch it on your PSP, is it "ethically right" to rip it to 320x240 resolution and put it on your PSP?

I say yes.

Deberg_1990

Uhh..no they are not! Speed 2 Cruise Control anyone??

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Here's an interesting question for this thread.

I just noticed they are advertising movies available on "DVD and PSP" now.

If you buy a DVD and you want to watch it on your PSP, is it "ethically right" to rip it to 320x240 resolution and put it on your PSP?

I say yes.
Legally, it is okay. Fair use copyright rules say so. If you own it, it IS okay for you to copy it for personal use. Now, you are not legally allowed to distribute in any manner that copy and as long as the copy is in existence you must own the original.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
The list of crap neither begins, nor ends there.

tk13
09-09-2005, 09:51 PM
You can't beat Demolition Man! Love that movie!

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 09:51 PM
If you buy a DVD and you want to watch it on your PSP, is it "ethically right" to rip it to 320x240 resolution and put it on your PSP?It probably wasn't 'ethically right' for me to tape shit off the radio when I was a kid, either. Although maybe it was okay. Is it ethically right for me to tape TV shows? I pay for DVR, so I guess that's an approval of sorts, but since everything comes out on DVD, when I tape a season of, say, Battlestar Galactica, am I hurting their DVD sales?

(well, not in that case, since I'll eventually buy the DVD).

alanm
09-09-2005, 09:52 PM
So what's the story Fire Me? New job? GF/Wife or both forbid you to post at night anymore? Just curious and haven't read any posts yet. :hmmm:

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 09:53 PM
So what's the story Fire Me? New job? GF/Wife or both forbid you to post at night anymore? Just curious and haven't read any posts yet. :hmmm:
Yeah, I'm the new sports editor at my newspaper and I'm quitting the overnight TV gig (which is also my third job).

I got a job promotion! WOO-HOO! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123514)

alanm
09-09-2005, 09:54 PM
It probably wasn't 'ethically right' for me to tape shit off the radio when I was a kid, either. Although maybe it was okay. Is it ethically right for me to tape TV shows? I pay for DVR, so I guess that's an approval of sorts, but since everything comes out on DVD, when I tape a season of, say, Battlestar Galactica, am I hurting their DVD sales?

(well, not in that case, since I'll eventually buy the DVD).
No because the Supreme Court said so. Which is why the P2P stuff is baffling. It's essentially the same thing. :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 09:58 PM
WHERE'S the PAR-TY????

Wooo-Hoooo!!! :rockon:

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:00 PM
WHERE'S the PAR-TY????

Wooo-Hoooo!!! :rockon:
How about B5 on Sunday?

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 10:02 PM
How about B5 on Sunday?

Definitely.

Unfortunately, after a brief false hope of a spontaneous appearance at said event, I've been forced to wait until the Redskins weekend to make that appearance. :banghead:

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Definitely.

Unfortunately, after a brief false hope of a spontaneous appearance at said event, I've been forced to wait until the Redskins weekend to make that appearance. Consider yourself lucky. I might be able to afford a ticket sometime in the 2010's. :p

Hammock Parties
09-09-2005, 10:04 PM
So, FMB, does this mean your sexual activities will be taking place at night instead of in the morning? :p

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:05 PM
This is some good pizza.

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Consider yourself lucky. I might be able to afford a ticket sometime in the 2010's. :p

Man, we really need to drag your azz out to B5 and a game before then. :shake:

Fire Me Boy!
So, FMB, does this mean your sexual activities will be taking place at night instead of in the morning? :p
Yes... well, probably both. The wife likes it in the morning (I like it any time).

Mr. Kotter
This is some good pizza.

Home made Pizza rocks.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Definitely.

Unfortunately, after a brief false hope of a spontaneous appearance at said event, I've been forced to wait until the Redskins weekend to make that appearance. :banghead:
:hmmm: Well, I"m going to stick to this Sunday.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Home made Pizza rocks.
I'm really fond of Totino's pizza... :drool:

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 10:10 PM
:hmmm: Well, I"m going to stick to this Sunday.

Enjoy.

Are you a B5 'virgin'? heh...

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Man, we really need to drag your azz out to B5 and a game before then. Not bloody likely.

I was there for the '04 playoff game, as well as the open practice earlier in the year.

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm really fond of Totino's pizza... :drool:

Good sh*t for a $1....at our local HyVee often, anyway.

alanm
09-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I'm the new sports editor at my newspaper and I'm quitting the overnight TV gig (which is also my third job).

I got a job promotion! WOO-HOO! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123514)
Cool, Congrats!!. I thought you liked the TV gig though? And the potential for more money I might add. :p

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Home made Pizza rocks.I don't know why I don't make it more often. 99 cent dough mix (add in some shit...), 99 cent sauce (add in some shit if I feel like it), $1.50 for cheese, whatever toppings I want. Cheaper than ordering out, and a hell of a lot better than anything frozen, unless you start creeping up to Digiorno prices.

Logical
09-09-2005, 10:19 PM
I don't know why I don't make it more often. 99 cent dough mix (add in some shit...), 99 cent sauce (add in some shit if I feel like it), $1.50 for cheese, whatever toppings I want. Cheaper than ordering out, and a hell of a lot better than anything frozen, unless you start creeping up to Digiorno prices.I am assuming that is sort of a small pizza if you can cover it with 1.50 worth of real Mozzarella cheese.

Don't you dare commit heresy and tell me you use imitation Mozzarella we will have to pull your gourmet's card for that buster.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Cool, Congrats!!. I thought you liked the TV gig though? And the potential for more money I might add. :p
Thanks... never really cared for the TV gig. I took it as a way to get my foot in the door and get a full-time job here, but I've been here for two years and been "passed over" six times... it's time to cut my losses. The one overnight a week is killer on a sleep schedule (I only feel rested Wednesdays and Thursdays). The work I put in (plus the rising costs of gas and my 60-mile one-way drive to get here) no longer exceeds the sacrifices I have to make to do it. The new job actually doesn't pay me any better, but there is a significant amount of overtime involved... with the overtime pay, I'll be working about the same amount of hours, without the drive, and making more money, doing things I like (like photographing Chiefs and Royals games, if I so wish).

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I am assuming that is sort of a small pizza if you can cover it with 1.50 worth of real Mozzarella cheese.Not yuppie snooty shit, just regular old Kraft pizza cheese, mozzarella/provolone. Two cups was more than enough. Not a small pizza, though. Baked it on a cookie sheet, I'd say it was probably 14".

Logical
09-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Not yuppie snooty shit, just regular old Kraft pizza cheese, mozzarella/provolone. Two cups was more than enough. Not a small pizza, though. Baked it on a cookie sheet, I'd say it was probably 14".

Holy hell I should have cheese shipped back here in dry ice that is a huge difference in price. Things really are not all that different out here despite the image. But 16 oz of Kraft mozz/prov is 4 bucks out here.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Holy hell I should have cheese shipped back here in dry ice that is a huge difference in price. Things really are not all that different out here despite the image. But 16 oz of Kraft mozz/prov is 4 bucks out here.Was on sale, even cheaper than 1.50, IIRC. Maybe 3 for $4. Can't remember exactly.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Wow... thrilling Night Crew thread this has turned into... you two want to get together to swap coupons?

j/k, :p

Logical
09-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Wow... thrilling Night Crew thread this has turned into... you two want to get together to swap coupons?

j/k, :pOh shub ub, what you think this is your thread or some such?:harumph:

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh shub ub, what you think this is your thread or some such?:harumph:
ROFL

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Wow... thrilling Night Crew thread this has turned into... you two want to get together to swap coupons?Want we pretend to discuss some meaningless meandering french films with images of fields of daisys and unshaven armpits? Need to work on my 'feigned interest' skill a little.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Enjoy.

Are you a B5 'virgin'? heh...
Yeah, a B5 "virgin"...

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Want we pretend to discuss some meaningless meandering french films with images of fields of daisys and unshaven armpits? Need to work on my 'feigned interest' skill a little.
Nice... ummm... point taken.

But it's still better than talking about a cheese sale.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Nice... ummm... point taken.

But it's still better than talking about a cheese sale.The topic was pizza. Cheese was just a tangent.

Pizza is always an appropriate topic!

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:41 PM
The topic was pizza. Cheese was just a tangent.

Pizza is always an appropriate topic!
Ok... so let's reel the tangent back in. Back to pizza.

I like Totino's... Jeno's sucks. *warning: improper tangent approaching* I bought a new big Kitchen Aid mixer for my wife -- according to my brother and sis-in-law, it kicks ass at doing all the work for pizza dough. I may have to give it a try.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Those kitchen aid mixers are the best, but I don't use mine often. I like getting my hands dirty.

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah, a B5 "virgin"...

You'll have a blast. Bring Boulevard Beer and you'll make many "friends." ;)

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:47 PM
You'll have a blast. Bring Boulevard Beer and you'll make many "friends."Friends are overrated. It's my beer, keep your f*cking hands off.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Those kitchen aid mixers are the best, but I don't use mine often. I like getting my hands dirty.
We don't actually have it yet, but it's supposed to be delivered. I found a factory refurbished on eBay, 6qt. pro model, for $150 delivered.

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 10:58 PM
I'd say it's a safe bet that you'll love it.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:05 PM
I'd say it's a safe bet that you'll love it.
Yeah, it seems to be the mixer of choice. And to get a $300+ mixer for that price, it's hard to beat.

Coach
09-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Ok... so let's reel the tangent back in. Back to pizza.

I like Totino's... Jeno's sucks. *warning: improper tangent approaching* I bought a new big Kitchen Aid mixer for my wife -- according to my brother and sis-in-law, it kicks ass at doing all the work for pizza dough. I may have to give it a try.

Totinos is good. So is Tony's Pizza as well.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Totinos is good. So is Tony's Pizza as well.
I don't like Tony's... pretty much, if it's frozen, Totino's is the only way I'll go. I don't like Red Barron, DiGiorno is overrated, etc...

4th and Long
09-09-2005, 11:11 PM
*inserting obligatory custom made Chiefs babe pic to make FMB feel better*

keg in kc
09-09-2005, 11:11 PM
I've enjoyed papa murphy's the couple of times I've had it.

But still, making it yourself adds something to the experience. I can't quantify the reason why, but that's a fact.

stumppy
09-09-2005, 11:12 PM

Hey!!! I been feeling kinda down here lately.

4th and Long
09-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Hey!!! I been feeling kinda down here lately.
Luckily you're not blind and you can enjoy the pic I posted too.

Now shaddup. :p

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Nice... can I get that at 1600x1200?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 4th and Long again.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/bab0069l.jpg

Yes... yes it is.

stumppy
09-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Luckily you're not blind and you can enjoy the pic I posted too.

Now shaddup. :p

Stingy bastiage.

grumble grumble grumble

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 11:20 PM
I don't like Tony's... pretty much, if it's frozen, Totino's is the only way I'll go. I don't like Red Barron, DiGiorno is overrated, etc...

You like that "Party" style crust, don't you? :hmmm:

4th and Long
09-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Nice... can I get that at 1600x1200?
:shake: 1 size fits all. Sorry. :(

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:24 PM
I don't even know what party style crust is...

I just like the taste of Totino's. If I'm eating mainstream pizza, it's almost always Pizza Hut. I like Papa Johns, but I gotta me in a particular mood for it.

If I'm just going for damn good pizza, I'm heading to Pizza Glen in Clinton, MO. OR, G&D's Pizza in Columbia... They're two completely different styles. Pizza Glen is deep dish and an absolute dream. G&D's is Greek style, and also an absolute dream.

RealSNR
09-09-2005, 11:25 PM
I don't like Tony's... pretty much, if it's frozen, Totino's is the only way I'll go. I don't like Red Barron, DiGiorno is overrated, etc...Jack's pizza is good. I have a weird thing for Bernatello's too

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:25 PM
:shake: 1 size fits all. Sorry. :(
:deevee:

Oh well... I guess I still owe you a rep.

4th and Long
09-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Stingy bastiage.

grumble grumble grumble
It's obvious you missed some of the 500 or so babe sigs I used to make. I hate to see a grown man grumble so here's a little sampling.

Oh ... and shaddup. :p

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4200/poolbabe0dr.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7901/campbellsig6mb.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5301/nikkisand2ar.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6548/pamelasig4zd.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8348/babe021tp.jpg

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Jack's pizza is good. I have a weird thing for Bernatello's too

Both are good....and cheap.

I prefer Red Barron, or Tony's...when they are on sale.

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:32 PM
I am highly attracted to the girls in the second and fourth pics.

stumppy
09-09-2005, 11:33 PM
It's obvious you missed some of the 500 or so babe sigs I used to make. I hate to see a grown man grumble so here's a little sampling.

Oh ... and shaddup. :p

I didn't miss any of them. But I miss every single one.:D

4th and Long
09-09-2005, 11:35 PM
I didn't miss any of them. But I miss every single one.:D
Ya know, just for you, I can always stick Gloria's head on a different body and make you a sig pic, dontcha? :p

stumppy
09-09-2005, 11:37 PM
Ya know, just for you, I can always stick Gloria's head on a different body and make you a sig pic, dontcha? :p

Ixsnay on the icpay. She's ightray ehindbay emay.

4th and Long
09-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Ixsnay on the icpay. She's ightray ehindbay emay.
orrrysay. ymay adbay. ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:43 PM
Can someone tell me what party style crust is?

badgirl
09-09-2005, 11:44 PM
orrrysay. ymay adbay. ROFL
I know pig latin guys :rolleyes:

Anyway, I wish you could put me on their bodies myself :p

Mr. Kotter
09-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Can someone tell me what party style crust is?

All I know, is it tastes good; so, it's gotta be "bad" for you. :banghead:

badgirl
09-09-2005, 11:52 PM
All I know, is it tastes good; so, it's gotta be "bad" for you. :banghead:
Not everything that tastes good is bad for you.

4th and Long
09-09-2005, 11:58 PM
I wish you could put me on their bodies myself :p
Anyone besides me read that as a twisted lesbian request? :D

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I would have responded, but I had to run to the bathroom for a sec. :D

Fire Me Boy!
09-09-2005, 11:59 PM

Mr. Kotter
09-10-2005, 12:01 AM

Sure seems that way, sometimes.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 12:03 AM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/bab0069l.jpg

My debt has been repaid.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey, FMB, guess what I just got done watching...

"We're going to need a bigger cave!"

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Hey, FMB, guess what I just got done watching...

"We're going to need a bigger cave!"
On purpose?

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:22 AM
On purpose?

Nah, it came on HBO earlier. I decided to watch the whole thing.

Cheesy goodness! ROFL

I love it when Arnold says "FREEZE YOU IN HELL, BATMAN!" :LOL:

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Seriously...best movie EVAR!

http://politicalcomment.blogspot.com/Mr.%20Freeze.gif

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Seriously...best movie EVAR!
If I thought you were serious, I'd be mad.

Frazod
09-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Nah, it came on HBO earlier. I decided to watch the whole thing.

Cheesy goodness! ROFL

I love it when Arnold says "FREEZE YOU IN HELL, BATMAN!" :LOL:

I sat through that steaming pile of shit in the theater. One of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen. :#

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:28 AM
I sat through that steaming pile of shit in the theater. One of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen. :#

Seriously, I'd never buy it on DVD, but I do watch it from time to time...it's a great comedy, like Star Trek V.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 12:29 AM
Seriously, I'd never buy it on DVD, but I do watch it from time to time...it's a great comedy, like Star Trek V.
You make me really, really sad. It's moviegoers like you that make filmmakers like me unsuccessful. Damn LCD audiences.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:31 AM
You make me really, really sad. It's moviegoers like you that make filmmakers like me unsuccessful. Damn LCD audiences.

Hey, I didn't say I'd pay to see it. 4321

4th and Long
09-10-2005, 12:36 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=46637&stc=1
Bat girl boobies partially make up for for that crappy movie ... but just barely.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 12:38 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=46637&stc=1
Bat girl boobies partially make up for for that crappy movie ... but just barely.
No... not even barely. Maybe if we got to see full frontal Batgirl everything... but clothed Batgirl boobies don't make up for Joel Schumacher at the helm, George Clooney as Batman, Arnold Schwartzenegger as Mr. Freeze, and the gawd-friggin'-awful Chris O'Donnell as Robin. Too much for ANY clothed booby to overcome.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:40 AM
If it makes you feel better, FMB, Kill Bill Vol. 2 is on now.

Frazod
I'd forgotten how utterly queer the costumes were. Perhaps I just tried to mentally block it out.

keg in kc
I sat through that steaming pile of shit in the theater. One of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen.Ditto.

I saw that it's been on the HBO's lately. It seems like every time I get finished watching an episode of The Wire onDemand, that f*cking load of dung is on HBO Family.

I loved the new one. Ended up seeing it 3 times, and I liked it more each time. Which is rare, because I usually pick shit apart the more I watch it. Can't wait to grab it on disk.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:41 AM
No... not even barely. Maybe if we got to see full frontal Batgirl everything... but clothed Batgirl boobies don't make up for Joel Schumacher at the helm, George Clooney as Batman, Arnold Schwartzenegger as Mr. Freeze, and the gawd-friggin'-awful Chris O'Donnell as Robin. Too much for ANY clothed booby to overcome.

Bah, come on.

COOL PAHRTAY!

CHILL, EVERYBODY!

http://verbosity.wiw.org/neogenesis/ent/images/freeze.jpg

Frazod
09-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Ditto.

I saw that it's been on the HBO's lately. It seems like every time I get finished watching an episode of The Wire onDemand, that f*cking load of dung is on HBO Family.

I loved the new one. Ended up seeing it 3 times, and I liked it more each time. Which is rare, because I usually pick shit apart the more I watch it. Can't wait to grab it on disk.

Batman Begins is as good as Batman & Robin was bad. Only saw it once, but I'll buy it the day it comes out on DVD.

keg in kc
The hilarity ensues when you realize that moron has gone from mr. freeze to mr. governor. Only in f*cking california.

Fire Me Boy!
If it makes you feel better, FMB, Kill Bill Vol. 2 is on now.
Slightly better, but your taste in movies is still SERIOUSLY in question.

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Batman Begins is as good as Batman & Robin was bad. Only saw it once, but I'll buy it the day it comes out on DVD.I didn't plan to see it 3 times. Saw it once opening day, then decided to see it again in IMAX. Then family visited, and they wanted to see it in IMAX, so I was like...shrug, 'k.

Frazod
09-10-2005, 12:44 AM
The hilarity ensues when you realize that moron has gone from mr. freeze to mr. governor. Only in f*cking california.

Keeps him from making more bad movies, though.

I sort of like him as governor anyway.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:45 AM
Slightly better, but your taste in movies is still SERIOUSLY in question.

Come on, you know I love good movies...and I love some shitty ones. Who cares, as long as I'm entertained?

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 12:45 AM
I sort of like him as governor anyway.I think he's evil. Not sure why. But I do.

4th and Long
09-10-2005, 12:47 AM
You're right. I just realized you can see Robin's nipples too. Blech.

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 12:48 AM
I hate the word 'booby'. Jesus f*cking Christ, it's almost 2 am. Breast. Tit. Whatever you can think of. Any f*cking thing but 'booby'.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:49 AM
I hate the word 'booby'. Jesus f*cking Christ, it's almost 2 am. Breast. Tit. Whatever you can think of. Any f*cking thing but 'booby'.

Bewbie?

Frazod
09-10-2005, 12:49 AM
I think he's evil. Not sure why. But I do.

Perhaps you never saw the second Terminator. :D

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Perhaps you never saw the second Terminator.Yeah.

I actually hate that movie. I hate that f*cking kid.

Frazod
09-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Yeah.

Wow. I love that movie. :spock:

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Wow. I love that movie.Yeah, but you're a dweeb.

Not everybody is as cool as me. Hard to deal with, I know.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Yeah.

Me too... ESPECIALLY when he says, "Dipshit? Did you call.... moi.... a dipshit?"

I really want to reach in the screen and choke the ****er.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 12:53 AM
Come on, you know I love good movies...and I love some shitty ones. Who cares, as long as I'm entertained?
I'm just ****ing around... but I don't even see how you could be entertained by Batman and Robin... :p

keg in kc
I think I liked Terminator 3 more than Terminator 2.

That may just be the "I hate what other people like" part of me, though.

Frazod
Me too... ESPECIALLY when he says, "Dipshit? Did you call.... moi.... a dipshit?"

I really want to reach in the screen and choke the ****er.

Well, I guess now I know what DVD I'll be watching while I'm eating my pizza. :evil:

Frazod
09-10-2005, 12:54 AM
I think I liked Terminator 3 more than Terminator 2.

That may just be the "I hate what other people like" part of me, though.

I liked the third one, too.

Thought it would have been better with the original kid in the John Connor role, though.

(ducking) :D

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Well, I guess now I know what DVD I'll be watching while I'm eating my pizza. Yeah, "Best of Christopher Lowell".

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Well, I guess now I know what DVD I'll be watching while I'm eating my pizza. :evil:
Actually, I enjoy the movie... just that ****ing kid I hate.

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Thought it would have been better with the original kid in the John Connor role, though.I like the dude from Carnivale.

Furlong is such a f*cking bad actor, it might have been worth it from a MST3000 point of view.

Frazod
09-10-2005, 12:58 AM
The thing I liked the most about T3 was the ending - when the planet got nuked and there wasn't shit they could do to stop it. Brought closure to the whole triology (and made sense, in a Star Trek/time travel sort of way).

A happy ending would have ruined it.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Actually I love the original John Connor. He's such a juvenile delinquent.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2005, 12:59 AM
The thing I liked the most about T3 was the ending - when the planet got nuked and there wasn't shit they could do to stop it. Brought closure to the whole triology (and made sense, in a Star Trek/time travel sort of way).

A happy ending would have ruined it.

Yup I was pretty shocked.

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 01:00 AM

A happy ending would have ruined it.Yeah, I thought it was the way it should be.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 01:01 AM
Actually I love the original John Connor. He's such a juvenile delinquent.
No... he was such a bad actor.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 01:02 AM
No... he was such a bad actor.
Much in the vein of Sandra Bullock. :p

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 01:04 AM
Damn it's nice to have my f*cking computer running right again. Was away for a couple hours because I had to reinstall windows. Now it's smooth sailing again.

luv
09-10-2005, 01:11 AM
I don't know if I speak for many, but I will miss you! :deevee:

You were the first person to ever give me rep! :thumb:

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 01:26 AM
I don't know if I speak for many, but I will miss you! :deevee:

You were the first person to ever give me rep! :thumb:
I'm not going anywhere, just won't be here on Friday nights after next week.

And I doubt you speak for many. But thanks! :thumb:

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 01:29 AM
I O.D.'d on chex mix.

Feel like I ate a cinder block.

Rausch
09-10-2005, 01:31 AM
I O.D.'d on chex mix.

Feel like I ate a cinder block.

Thanks, now I'm hungry...

luv
09-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Thanks, now I'm hungry...
I wouldn't go near the pizza thread, or worse, the I'm stupid thread.

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 01:33 AM
We do seem to have a culinary thread pervading tonight.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't go near the pizza thread, or worse, the I'm stupid thread.
I'm not sure the I'm stupid thread will make you hungry.

tk13
09-10-2005, 01:34 AM
I'm listening to "Return of the Mack". Who wants to boogie? HEEEEEYAH!

luv
09-10-2005, 01:35 AM
I'm listening to "Return of the Mack". Who wants to boogie? HEEEEEYAH!
ROFL

Get down!

keg in kc
09-10-2005, 01:36 AM
I do not boogie.

tk13
09-10-2005, 01:37 AM
I do not boogie.
Come on keg! Shake it like a polaroid picture!

keg in kc
Come on keg! Shake it like a polaroid picture!I will not be responsible for any earthquake activity.

luv
Come on keg! Shake it like a polaroid picture!
Heeeeeeeeeeey now!

Miles
09-10-2005, 02:36 AM
Hey Fire Me Boy, I finally watched Russian Ark a few weeks ago. I liked it but i think I missed a lot of stuff because my Russian history is pretty weak. Definitly an innovative film though.

I watched quite a few movies over the past few weeks. Definitly reccomend that you check out Downfall.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2005, 02:37 AM
OK... I will put that on my list. I enjoyed Russian Ark as much for the innovation as anything.

Miles
09-10-2005, 02:45 AM
OK... I will put that on my list. I enjoyed Russian Ark as much for the innovation as anything.

Thats pretty much what i thought of it as well. Definitly a very slow movie but the really bizzar stuff and the one take movie thing were great.

Two other overlooked flicks worth checking out are Musa and Stalingrad.