PDA

View Full Version : Great Commercial from the Ohio St/Texas Game last night...

Vegas_Dave
09-11-2005, 08:33 AM
I saw the greatest commercial from the Ohio St/Texas game last night.

Shows close up and a guy & girl kissing. As the camera is slowly pulling back, the guys says "Your lips are so soft" the gir replies "and you're so sweet".

They continue to kiss while the camera pulls back far enough to reveal that he is wearing an Ohio State shirt and she is wearing a Michigan shirt (this is equivalent to the Chiefs/Raiders relationship).

Then the following words pop on the screen:

"Without sports, this wouldn't be so disgusting"

... what a game though! Ohio State should not have lost that game. It was probably the worst coached football game I have ever seen. The Ohio State coach was running a QBBC (QB by committee). Each drive, he would switch his QB between the 2 that he has. Lame Lame Lame. Also by doing this, their running back was handed the ball under 10 times it seems... which he is the best Offensive player they have.

Plus the missed their 6th field goal in the game and the final was 25-22.

carlos3652
09-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Old... but funny as hell...

carlos3652
09-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Plus the missed their 6th field goal in the game and the final was 25-22.

It was a 50 yarder that missed my less than a few inches.... you cant blame that guy, especially after hitting 5/5...

carlos3652
09-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Anyone wonder why they did not review the late 4th down and goal play that resulted in Ohio's ball on the 1?

They reviewed everything else but that...

beer bacon
09-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Another great comercial that they showed during the game was the one with the Burger King returning returning an INT for a touchdown, and then doing the endzone dance Deon Sanders always used to do.

carlos3652
09-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Another great comercial that they showed during the game was the one with the Burger King returning returning an INT for a touchdown, and then doing the endzone dance Deon Sanders always used to do.

That was Deon... they just put the king over him... it was from the actual game... Deon returned it for a td and then did the dance...

penchief
09-11-2005, 10:49 AM

You beat me to it. That commercial makes me smile everytime I see it.