PDA

View Full Version : Now Waters may not play!

chiefsfan1963
09-11-2005, 09:36 AM
First Welbourn now Waters! This could be the real achilles heel not the D today! Let's hope the backups can't step it up. We are going to need all of them to step it up if we are going to make a serious run.

BigMeatballDave
09-11-2005, 09:41 AM
WTF?!

headsnap
09-11-2005, 09:42 AM
just reported on 101, he WILL play!

Mecca
Waters is listed as a game time decision with back spasms....... I'm gonna hope he gives it a go.

htismaqe
I can't imagine Waters won't play.

JetsOwnYou
09-11-2005, 09:43 AM
may i ask who walters is??

petegz28
09-11-2005, 09:44 AM
He will play but if we get a lead I would not be surprised if they rotate him and Bober on some plays

BigMeatballDave
09-11-2005, 09:45 AM
ROFL

JetsOwnYou
09-11-2005, 09:45 AM
im sorry i dont know your defensive player who ranked last in the league

SPchief
09-11-2005, 09:46 AM
ROFL

headsnap
09-11-2005, 09:46 AM
im sorry i dont know your defensive player who ranked last in the leagueROFL

Mecca
09-11-2005, 09:47 AM

You're making youself look worse everytime you open your mouth....... It's pretty bad when one of the opposing fans doesn't know one of our pro bowl players.

BigMeatballDave
09-11-2005, 09:47 AM
im sorry i dont know your defensive player who ranked last in the leagueWaters is our left guard that lines up next to Roaf. Pay attention to it, 'cuz its gonna destroy your D-line...

Coach
09-11-2005, 09:49 AM

:shake:

You're not so bright.

Ever considered looking up on www.kcchiefs.com and finding it there?

KCJake
09-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Waters is arguably the best left guard in football you ****in moron

JetsOwnYou
09-11-2005, 09:52 AM
sorry i misread the post...

your offensive line is going to be the anchor of your chances in this game...if they play well you will be able to establish the run and therefore move the ball in the air...however if the jets front 7 and wreak havoc your in some serious trouble...ellis is going against a nobody which should create matchup problems, eventually leading to him needed more attention, which will open it up for dewayne and abraham...

yes i give your o - line all the credit in the world theyre among the best in the league...but with a few holes the jets front 7 which is up there as well can wreak havoc...

this is a game to be won in the trenches...

leviw
09-11-2005, 09:53 AM
This message has been deleted by JetsOwnYou.

Best post you've made all day. :clap:

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2005, 09:53 AM

dumbass (dum-ASS) n. See: JetsOwnYou

Bwana
09-11-2005, 09:54 AM

ROFL

Deberg_1990
09-11-2005, 09:55 AM

What game isnt won in the trenches Einstein???

Coach
09-11-2005, 09:55 AM

your offensive line is going to be the anchor of your chances in this game...if they play well you will be able to establish the run and therefore move the ball in the air...however if the jets front 7 and wreak havoc your in some serious trouble...ellis is going against a nobody which should create matchup problems, eventually leading to him needed more attention, which will open it up for dewayne and abraham...

yes i give your o - line all the credit in the world theyre among the best in the league...but with a few holes the jets front 7 which is up there as well can wreak havoc...

Chiefs Offensive Line > Jets Defensive Line.

End of discussion.

RealSNR
09-11-2005, 09:56 AM

this is a game to be won in the trenches...Wow. That was a good waste of 10 seconds of my life reading that post.

If our Oline controls the trenches, we'll have success. If they don't, we'll have problems. No f*cking shit. :shake:

Reaper16
09-11-2005, 10:01 AM

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that pre-kickoff release. ROFL

JetsOwnYou
09-11-2005, 10:02 AM
if you guys werent such homers with heads stuck up your red bleeding assholes then youd realize that yes all games are won or lost in the trenches because this one especially...

the cheifs d has to gel the jets o has to learn the system....this is all the game comes down to is what im saying you inbred kansas city morons...

by the way...YOUR TEAM STILL SUCKS GET OVER IT

SPchief
09-11-2005, 10:03 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

please stop talking, my sides are hurting from laughing so hard

Bwana
09-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Good God! Who is this clown. Do other Jet fans claim him?

JetsOwnYou
09-11-2005, 10:04 AM
my insides are hurting from laughter with you guys thinking you have something of a team to run with...

its ok week 1 is full of hope...enjoy it while you can...the crying starts aroung 4pm for you guys

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2005, 10:05 AM
if you guys werent such homers with heads stuck up your red bleeding assholes then youd realize that yes all games are won or lost in the trenches because this one especially...

the chiefs d has to gel the jets o has to learn the system....this is all the game comes down to is what im saying you inbred kansas city morons...

An English teacher would have a heart attack and die if he read that post.

And then, if I may infer, you would violate said English teacher. You sick f*ck. :shake:

Mecca
09-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Guys, a friend of mine lives in Jersey according to him and my personal experiences. 95% of Jets fans are just like this guy, it's pretty sad.

leviw
09-11-2005, 10:06 AM
my insides are hurting from laughter with you guys thinking you have something of a team to run with...

its ok week 1 is full of hope...enjoy it while you can...the crying starts aroung 4pm for you guys

http://www.oneposter.com/UserData/Poster/Poster_2671.jpg

JetsOwnYou
09-11-2005, 10:07 AM
ok kansas city ****ers...ive had enough of this sad ass board...enjoy losing this year..

Mecca
09-11-2005, 10:08 AM
We're so hurt you didn't enjoy your stay here.............

Coach
09-11-2005, 10:08 AM
ok kansas city ****ers...ive had enough of this sad ass board...enjoy losing this year..

Hey, be sure to come back and eat some crow after the Jets get their asses handed to them.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-11-2005, 10:11 AM

the chiefs d has to gel the jets o has to learn the system....this is all the game comes down to is what im saying you inbred kansas city morons...

yes, the Jets can go 6-10 to 10-6 and rule the following year. The Chiefs can go 13-3 to 7-9 and must suck the following year

RealSNR
09-11-2005, 10:11 AM

by the way...YOUR TEAM STILL SUCKS GET OVER ITIs that not what I said you pompous airbag of a dog kissing fart eating mother?

Your team is sad. After today's game all Jets fans will be grabbing their titties and hunching over to protect their cooters from another donkey punch for next game. Good luck, asshole

Bwana
09-11-2005, 10:17 AM

That's a real sad story dickweed. I hope you enjoyed being OWNED!

brent102fire
09-11-2005, 10:37 AM

Brian Waters apparently has some alias's that only Randy Cross knows about. Brian Walters IS Brian Waters and Greg Woods is Greg Wesley etc...Randy Cross = :Elvis:

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2005, 10:39 AM
JetsOwnYou must be the lovechild of a toaster and Randy Cross and Pete Prisco's lovechild.