PDA

View Full Version : DJ & the Tomahawk chop!

dtebbe
09-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Did anyone else notice that DJ was just beating the crap out of the ball carriers today, trying to strip the ball. I love it! It worked more than once today.

I was most impressed when he was stumbling and still ran down the ball carrier and tackled him. He's a PLAYER!

And yes, my seats in Sec 123 Row 39 are just as awesome as I thought they were... in the shade all day today baby!

DT

Bwana
09-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah! The last guy that did the "KC STRIP" was DT. I was jacked when I saw him doing that. Something tells me he has watched a lot of Thomas game film. He is going to be something very special.

UteChief
09-11-2005, 06:40 PM
I remember thinking to my self, I wonder how sore that guys arm is going to be.

Hopefully, he'll have a couple more fumbles caused....

Per game.

SDChief
09-11-2005, 06:49 PM
when he did it to Pennington on the sack, I swear the 6 on his jersey looked like it turned into an 8, just for a second.

Torch7
09-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Expect to see that alot... DJ constantly did that move last year... and tied the NCAA record for forced fumbles... FOlks better learn how to cover the rock, when Mr. Johnson is in the vacinity

SDChief
09-11-2005, 06:54 PM
I can't wait till he gets a few games under his belt. He looked better than all the linebackers of last year and it was his first real NFL game.

Demonpenz
09-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Oh yeah! The last guy that did the "KC STRIP" was DT. I was jacked when I saw him doing that. Something tells me he has watched a lot of Thomas game film. He is going to be something very special.

he has great instincts for the ball but that strip he has been doing since highschool. It might cost him a couple tackles but i won't mind. When he punched that ball out from oh that was huge

Calcountry
09-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Did anyone else notice that DJ was just beating the crap out of the ball carriers today, trying to strip the ball. I love it! It worked more than once today.

I was most impressed when he was stumbling and still ran down the ball carrier and tackled him. He's a PLAYER!

And yes, my seats in Sec 123 Row 39 are just as awesome as I thought they were... in the shade all day today baby!

DTGunther is back. I am sure he told DJ to do it, repeatedly.

He is a good listener. Gun is gonna like that in a player. hehehehhe.

Rain Man
09-11-2005, 07:51 PM
It brought a tear to my eye to see a linebacker named Derrick punch the ball out of a quarterback's hands. I love seeing our defensive players going for the ball again.

Pitt Gorilla
09-11-2005, 08:28 PM
It reminded me of DT as well. However, Johnson's game appears more complete (not meaning any disrespect for DT). I also thought Fox and Mitchell played really well today. Our LBs are now a strength?!?

philfree
09-11-2005, 08:29 PM
...........I was gonna try and type sompin intellgent........ :) sigh

I think Gun should get a game ball.

PhilFree:arrow:

HolmeZz
09-11-2005, 08:30 PM
I like it, but I'm afraid either...

a) He'll hurt himself doing it.

b) He'll accidently drill the tackler in the head and get called for a personal foul.

KcMizzou
09-11-2005, 08:30 PM
I think Gun should get a game ball.

PhilFree:arrow: He did. :thumb:

SDChief
09-11-2005, 08:33 PM
It reminded me of DT as well. However, Johnson's game appears more complete (not meaning any disrespect for DT). I also thought Fox and Mitchell played really well today. Our LBs are now a strength?!?

We actually played the 3-4 some because we have so much talent at LB. What a difference a year makes.

philfree
09-11-2005, 09:00 PM
He did. :thumb:

:clap: :clap:

PhilFree:arrow: