PDA

View Full Version : Woody Paige

J Diddy
09-12-2005, 03:05 PM
On "around the horn" trashing the chiefs.

He's a pecker munch.

That's all

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-12-2005, 03:07 PM
The only guy in sports broadcasting more worthless than him is that ultra-gay assmunch Skip Bayless.

Phobia
09-12-2005, 03:07 PM
That's all? No details?

How can anybody trash the Chiefs after yesterday?

|Zach|
09-12-2005, 03:08 PM
The only guy in sports broadcasting more worthless than him is that ultra-gay assmunch Skip Bayless.
Skip Bayless is a hueg tool.

The only possible card people who are bashing this years chiefs have is the "they are only winning because of turnovers" card. And it is weak at best...

Weak...

StcChief
09-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Now which coast (ghey Left or wrong right) are they from ?

J Diddy
That's all? No details?

How can anybody trash the Chiefs after yesterday?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

The Chiefs didn't beat anyone, they still gave up enormous passing yards, the jets gave them the game. They aren't gonna do anything and KC isn't even a real football town.

Bowser
A Bronco honk on national TV trying to deflect from the God-awful performance from the team he predicted to go 14-2 in the regular season, then on to win the Super Bowl by going after the Chiefs?

NOOOOOOO!!!

Iowanian
09-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Isn't he from Denver Post?

Hopefully, he wants some mashed Donkey baows for breakfast two weeks from tomorrow.

PunkinDrublic
09-12-2005, 03:20 PM
He was on cold pizza this morning trying to badmouth the chiefs. He said the victory was all about how bad the Jets played and not at all about how well the Chiefs played. He said as bad as the Jets were playing anybody could beat them. He was debating with somebody whos defense was the most improved the Chiefs or Colts.

Thig Lyfe
09-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Woody Paige is a woolen manwhore.

PunkinDrublic
09-12-2005, 03:24 PM
How soon will it be until someone starts posting on this board as Woody Paige ala Merril Hodge?

Thig Lyfe
09-12-2005, 03:29 PM
How soon will it be until someone starts posting on this board as Woody Paige ala Merril Hodge?

Merril Hodge IS Woody Paige.

I sense a conspiracy.

KC Dan
09-12-2005, 03:29 PM
God, I hope we roll the faiders & donkeys like $20 hookers. I want the Chiefs to shut that prick up!

Thig Lyfe
09-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Is he aware that the AFCW standings show KC as the only team with a win?

beer bacon
09-12-2005, 03:31 PM
If we hold the Broncos to 2.5 yards per carry we are going to dominate them.

BigRock
09-12-2005, 04:11 PM
The sad thing was how Woody was trying to badmouth the entire AFC West because his precious Broncos (his Super Bowl pick) played so badly. He didn't give any credit to the Chiefs for their win, and talked about how the other 3 teams all lost and said the division is in disarray.

This way, he can keep pretending the Broncos are a contender because they play in a crappy division. Or, at least, he can keep doing that for the next couple weeks before they go 0-3.

chiefsfan1963
09-12-2005, 04:26 PM
The only way to shut these guys up is to win the division, win throughout the playoffs and win the SB!

Bob Dole
09-12-2005, 04:29 PM
The only way to shut these guys up is to win the division, win throughout the playoffs and win the SB!

Mute is <b>not</b> over rated.

RedDread
09-12-2005, 04:36 PM
I think Paige will be a huge source of entertainment as the Chiefs win the division this year over his beloved Broncos.

chiefqueen
09-12-2005, 08:27 PM
He was on cold pizza this morning trying to badmouth the chiefs. He said the victory was all about how bad the Jets played and not at all about how well the Chiefs played. He said as bad as the Jets were playing anybody could beat them. He was debating with somebody whos defense was the most improved the Chiefs or Colts.

Woody debates Skip Bayless every morning. Skip comes off as as a total nerd. Woody plays the dufus.

chagrin
09-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Woody Paige is a flaming dicknose, and to show how bad Skip Bayless is, this guy even beats up on Skippy on Cold Pizza, successfully. Ya ever look at his hair, it's like in all different weird shapes everyday, and he looks 'teh ghey' with that red fuggin TV makeup they put on him.

Woody Paige
09-12-2005, 08:49 PM
You bitches are just jealous. Deal with it. KC's a second rate city with a bunch of 2nd rate clowns running the organization.

Miles
09-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Woody Paige cracks me up. He is fine so long as he isnt talking about the AFC west since his points are so obviously skewed towards the Broncos.

Skip Bayless is a giant douche tough.

Woody Paige
09-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Woody Paige cracks me up. He is fine so long as he isnt talking about the AFC west since his points are so obviously skewed towards the Broncos.

Skip Bayless is a giant douche tough.

Absolute genius. I bet you were class president...................at the short bus school.

Straight, No Chaser
09-12-2005, 09:00 PM
On "around the horn" trashing the chiefs.

not anything earth-shattering there... however, being one of the dozen or so people who actually watch that a-hole wax himself on TV... that is earth-shattering

---->

Coach
09-12-2005, 09:16 PM
You bitches are just jealous. Deal with it. KC's a second rate city with a bunch of 2nd rate clowns running the organization.

Hey bitch, you have checked the score between the Chiefs and the Broncos at Arrowhead last year, didn't you?

Or a recent news, you DID check the score between the Broncos and the Dolphins?

Oh, and Carl Peterson sends his regards.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/kingcarl.jpg

Woody Paige
09-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Hey bitch, you have checked the score between the Chiefs and the Broncos at Arrowhead last year, didn't you?

Or a recent news, you DID check the score between the Broncos and the Dolphins?

Oh, and Carl Peterson sends his regards.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/kingcarl.jpg

ROFL

Thanks, I needed that.

Delano
09-12-2005, 09:23 PM
ROFL

Thanks, I needed that.

Your little effort was actually vindicated by Coach's post. I didn't think your weak charade was going to incite anyone to respond with this sort of post. Congratulations.
:shake:

Woody Paige
09-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Your little effort was actually vindicated by Coach's post. I didn't think your weak charade was going to incite anyone to respond with this sort of post. Congratulations.
:shake:

You ever thought about a drama class?

Delano
09-12-2005, 09:29 PM
You ever thought about a drama class?

Are you telling me that these parody threads are actually funny to you?

Woody Paige
09-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Are you telling me that these parody threads are actually funny to you?

Absolutely NOT!

I think they are the lowest form of comedic relief on this Planet. There is no joy in doing this. There is no valor in jumping on this opportunity.

That said, it's good to know I can get underneath your skin so easy. Thanks.

stevieray
09-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Absolutely NOT!

I think they are the lowest form of comedic relief on this Planet. There is no joy in doing this. There is no valor in jumping on this opportunity.

That said, it's good to know I can get underneath your skin so easy. Thanks.

careful, your writing style is showing.

PastorMikH
09-12-2005, 10:17 PM

Hmmm, Joined today, dishing our smack right and left stirring up posters.

:hmmm:I wonder which of the pranksters around here this is...

Iowanian
09-12-2005, 10:25 PM
now fde...You leave Logical alone.

Archie F. Swin
09-12-2005, 10:29 PM
when I hear the names woody and skip, I think teh ghey pron

I think the woman on cold pizza is the only one with a penis

Woody Paige
09-13-2005, 07:22 AM
Hmmm, Joined today, dishing our smack right and left stirring up posters.

:hmmm:I wonder which of the pranksters around here this is...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Only the shadow knows
:fire:

Pants
09-13-2005, 07:25 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Only the shadow knows
:fire:

F*ck that. I know who you are. I bet so do a few others.

Woody Paige
09-13-2005, 07:26 AM
F*ck that. I know who you are. I bet so do a few others.

By all means, grasshopper, spill it.