PDA

View Full Version : Link to Washington DC forum

Logical
09-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Link removed as Phil has one on every page now

The Chiefs are my primary concern right now as all these key players are injured.

The glow of yesterdays victory wore off really quickly when the reality of all those crucuial injuries set in.

I was jazzed by the play of Surtan until he got hurt. DJ was really impressive for a rookie but as expected made many rookie mistakes.

LJ was on fire yesterday and I must say that if TRich is going to be out he should get more carries than Priest. Priest feeds off the blocks of TRich and Dunn whereas LJ seems more comfortable in the single back set.

Passing game is a big, big worry as the pass blocking looks pretty pathetic once Roaf comes out.

Feel free to add your other Chiefs impressions here as well as Raider concerns.

penguinz
09-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Or you can not be a lazy bitch and just click to the forums index page to find the DC link.

Phobia
09-12-2005, 04:16 PM
There has been a link straight into D.C. on the top right of every Planet page for the last 25 minutes. Heh heh.

It looks like this: <a href="http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30" title="Planet Store">Politics Forum</a></form>

Calcountry
09-12-2005, 04:41 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30

All of us who want a link on the front page can simply bump this thread.

Or Phobia could be nice to us and sticky it to the top.

The Chiefs are my primary concern right now as all these key players are injured.

The glow of yesterdays victory wore off really quickly when the reality of all those crucuial injuries set in.

I was jazzed by the play of Surtan until he got hurt. DJ was really impressive for a rookie but as expected made many rookie mistakes.

LJ was on fire yesterday and I must say that if TRich is going to be out he should get more carries than Priest. Priest feeds off the blocks of TRich and Dunn whereas LJ seems more comfortable in the single back set.

Passing game is a big, big worry as the pass blocking looks pretty pathetic once Roaf comes out.

Feel free to add your other Chiefs impressions here as well as Raider concerns.Nice, put a whiney reaction to Phils decision, flowered with a lot of football. Nice. :thumb:

Bump for whineyness.

Raiderhater
09-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Even though it is now irrellevant -

Is constantly bumping a thread really any easier or quicker than clicking on the Arrowhead link and then DC?

Logical
09-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Even though it is now irrellevant -

Is constantly bumping a thread really any easier or quicker than clicking on the Arrowhead link and then DC?Phil's fix did not work in AT WORK mode which is what I use. So I could not see it. He has fixed it now.

Dartgod
09-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Good grief, had I known there was going to be so much whining and crying about this, I wouldn't have voted to remove the link. Can I change my vote?

jAZ
09-12-2005, 04:59 PM

Mr. Kotter
09-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Good grief, had I known there was going to be so much whining and crying about this, I wouldn't have voted to remove the link. Can I change my vote?

You gotta admit, this is a hoot..... ROFL

Mr. Kotter
09-12-2005, 05:03 PM

I think we now need a poll to determine whether we should remove the new "Button" link Phil installed next to the "Store".... :hmmm:

Dartgod
09-12-2005, 05:10 PM
I think we now need a poll to determine whether we should remove the new "Button" link Phil installed next to the "Store".... :hmmm:
Good idea, but let's have a Denise banning poll first.

Raiderhater
09-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Good idea, but let's have a Denise banning poll first.

I'm always up for one of those.

Skip Towne
09-12-2005, 05:15 PM
I vote that we all go over to DC and argue about it.

HemiEd
09-12-2005, 05:21 PM
I vote tha we all go over to DC and argue about it.

That is repworthy!

Iowanian
09-12-2005, 05:25 PM
what a horde of nagging bitches.