PDA

View Full Version : TRich??

tommykat
09-12-2005, 06:51 PM
Anyone heard anything about his injury?

ChiefsCountry
09-12-2005, 06:53 PM
That was our biggest injury of the day by far. Our running game suffered more when T-Rich was out.

tommykat
09-12-2005, 06:54 PM
That was our biggest injury of the day by far. Our running game suffered more when T-Rich was out.

I agree, just haven't found anything about his injury. That is what I am looking for.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-12-2005, 06:57 PM
I agree, just haven't found anything about his injury. That is what I am looking for.

The latest I heard is that he's still injured, and that's all I've heard at this point.

htismaqe
09-12-2005, 06:59 PM

Our running game was fine with LJ running out of the 1-back...

tommykat
09-12-2005, 06:59 PM
The latest I heard is that he's still injured, and that's all I've heard at this point.
I love you too.......:D FAULKER

schneider221
09-12-2005, 07:08 PM
i think it was clayton or one of those espn guys who said he was standing up fine without crutches or anything after teh game and didnt seem in any pain so that should be taken as good news

Phobia
09-12-2005, 07:09 PM
He'll be fine. It wasn't his gimpy shoulder.

tommykat
09-12-2005, 07:11 PM
i think it was clayton or one of those espn guys who said he was standing up fine without crutches or anything after teh game and didnt seem in any pain so that should be taken as good news

I was there and saw that, just wondered why no update.

Phob, gimpy shoulder? OK, but who the hell would fill his shoes????

htismaqe
09-12-2005, 07:14 PM
I was there and saw that, just wondered why no update.

Phob, gimpy shoulder? OK, but who the hell would fill his shoes????

We've run the ball without him before, we could do it again if we had to.

Skip Towne
09-12-2005, 07:20 PM
I know you're in love, TK but realistically, TRich is the least important member of the starters. All FB's are. Roaf going down was much more significant to our run production. And as somebody said before me, LJ doesn't need either one of them. So FOOO CHIT :banghead: :cuss:

Baby Lee
09-12-2005, 08:04 PM
I know you're in love, TK but realistically, TRich is the least important member of the starters. All FB's are. Roaf going down was much more significant to our run production. And as somebody said before me, LJ doesn't need either one of them. So FOOO CHIT :banghead: :cuss:
Sooooo many of Priest's best runs showcase T-Rich putting in a monster effort. Remember that TD from '03 where it was goal to go from like the 2, and TRich pancake blocked, . . like. . . every member of the opposing team, . . . at once, and Priest was able to walk in?
I tear up when I think of TRich knocking some fugger out while Priest breezes to paydirt a whisker off his left buttock.

papasmurf
09-12-2005, 08:41 PM

What are you smoking Skip?

tommykat
09-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Roaf is a huge loose, but TRich is bigger/or OK, at least as big as Roaf.

beer bacon
09-12-2005, 08:48 PM

FB is never ever as important as LT. Never ever ever never EVER.

Skip Towne
09-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh my god, lady, the more you talk the dumber you get. Roaf is by far the largest Chief. TRich is WAY down the list. Why do you bother?

Archie Bunker
09-12-2005, 09:10 PM

I guy like Jon Ritchie can come in and fill in for T-Rich without much of a dropoff or just use the 1 back formation. The impact of going from Roaf (best LT in the game) to Black (potential to be good) is far greater than the impact of going from T-Rich to Cruz IMO.

Skip Towne
09-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Sooooo many of Priest's best runs showcase T-Rich putting in a monster effort. Remember that TD from '03 where it was goal to go from like the 2, and TRich pancake blocked, . . like. . . every member of the opposing team, . . . at once, and Priest was able to walk in?
I tear up when I think of TRich knocking some fugger out while Priest breezes to paydirt a whisker off his left buttock.
You can go tell that to Priest. LJ doesn't need him. Neither does any team that uses a predominately one back set. The FB is a dinosaur. TRich is a good blocker but he isn't worth a shit for anything else. Does he even play ST? I've never seen him on them. He'd be one of my first cuts if it were up to me (about starters). Plus he's old, real old, maybe the oldest on the team.

Skip Towne
09-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Oh my god, lady, the more you talk the dumber you get. Roaf is by far the largest Chief. TRich is WAY down the list. Why do you bother?
OK, I need to amend this. I thought you were saying that TRich is as big as Roaf. After I got my decoder ring out I think you are saying TRich is as big a LOSS (not loose) as Roaf. Again, you are immensely full of shit and you know very little about it. Hey, TK, I wasn't going to mention this but do you remember the first time you cut my hair? You had a picture hanging on the wall of a Chief and a Ram during a game. You couldn't make out the numbers so I asked you who the players were. You said they were Tony Gonzales and Marshall Faulk. I asked you how both of them could be on the field at the same time since they were both offensive players and neither played special teams. Still waiting for an answer.