PDA

View Full Version : Poke in the eye or kick in the shin?

Gaz
09-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Awful choice time again. Someone has to win the game, so which outcome best serves the interest of the Red & Gold?

I think the Chargers are a better team than the Broncos, so I would prefer that San Diego have another loss on their record.

So, Go Bron- ack!

Go Bron- ack!!

Oh, crap. I just cannot do it.

Go Chargers! Suck more than the Predominantly Orange! You can do it, guys!

xoxo~
Gaz
Would actually prefer a scoreless tie.

Eleazar
09-13-2005, 12:02 PM
A tie would be alright.

But, I consider San Diego a lot more likely to contend for the division title so I'll say Donkos.

Saulbadguy
I'll root for the Chargers. They are our "rivals", but I would love to see the Broncos go 0-2.

mlyonsd
A tie would be alright.

But, I consider San Diego a lot more likely to contend for the division title so I'll say Donkos.

What you and Gaz said.

the Talking Can
09-13-2005, 12:06 PM
easy for me, Broncos

i hope they go 0-16

Saulbadguy
09-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Whoops, I voted for the wrong team. I must have thought I voted for who I wanted to win.

Katipan
09-13-2005, 12:09 PM
ugh. go chargers

Gaz
09-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Whoops, I voted for the wrong team. I must have thought I voted for who I wanted to win.

Yah, I often have trouble with the whole win/lose concept.

It is such a nebulous, gray area.

xoxo~
Gaz
Piling on.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2005, 12:11 PM
My heart says Broncos but my brain says Chargers.

I'm going to go with my heart on this one. I want the Broncos at 0-2. Then I want to march into Invesco and put them out of their misery.

http://www.cjonline.com/photos/galleries/120803_chiefsbroncos/images/02.jpg

chefsos
09-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Comet. A small one, though. FEMA's busy right now.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Broncos have 1 AFC loss
LOSE CHARGERS!

ct
09-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Logically, I think the Chargers are a better team, and therefore the more direct threat to KC. However, I cannot pass up the opportunity to face off with Denver, at Invesco, on MNF, and kick their ass down to 0-3!!!

But I also would much prefer a scoreless tie...

Gaz
09-13-2005, 12:17 PM
It is a tough one, ennit?

I do not despise the Chargers like I do the Broncos. Actually, I have nothing against the Chargers, except that they play in the AFC West and there can be only one big dog.

The Fan wants to see the Broncos crushed. 0-16, baby! Lemme hear some Predominantly Orange lamentations! “Ooo...it was soooo hot…we got tired…”

The Engineer realizes that a single game can make a huge difference come “home field advantage” time and that the Chargers are a more credible threat to contend for the AFC West crown.

Therefore, it is with a huge dose of disgust that I must acknowledge that the best outcome for the Chiefs is that the Chargers lose. Unfortunately, the way the NFL scoring system is designed, that means that the despicable Broncos must win.

Augh…I feel so dirty…

xoxo~
Gaz
Needs to exfoliate several layers of skin.

jAZ
09-13-2005, 12:18 PM
Two different questions in one poll IMO.

Of all the AFC West teams, I pull for the Chargers the most. I think most Chiefs fans do the same.

But I think they are a much greater threat to win the West. So it will beneift us to have them lose.

I guess in the end, what we want is a Chiefs sweep of the West and have the rest of the teams split their wins.

So go Chargers! But don't go to far!

Hammock Parties
09-13-2005, 12:33 PM
In the immortal words of Jack Nicholson as Art Land...

"Gentlemen...there is ah'no way...we can lose!"

http://www.makeupandmonsters.com/IMAGES/PROJECTS/MARSATTACKS/JN4.jpg

Radar Chief
09-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Yah, I often have trouble with the whole win/lose concept.

It is such a nebulous, gray area.

xoxo~
Gaz
Piling on.

Ouch, MEDIC! ;)

I’d say I’m root’n for the injury cart, but I wouldn’t want to cast the bad karma.

morphius
09-13-2005, 12:46 PM
I would really like to see the Donx just implode, they are more then due. I want them to have no faith in the coaching staff and in each other when we face them in a few weeks.

KCFalcon59
09-13-2005, 01:33 PM
I chose the donkeys. I feel dirty.

DeepSouth
09-13-2005, 01:39 PM
I voted for the Charges to lose. Teams that lose one week usually come out more fired up the following week. Since the Chiefs play the Broncos the following week, the Broncos might not be as desperate as they would if they were 0-2.

StcChief
09-13-2005, 02:23 PM
So we can kick them while they are down 9/26 MNF in front of national TV audience.

Amnorix
09-13-2005, 02:30 PM
If the Chargers lose this weekend, they could easily be looking at a 1-4 start to the season. After this week, they have the Giants next week, at home, which ought to be a win.

Then they GO to New England, and then come home to face the Steelers. :eek:

Steelers and NE are a combined 34-4 since the start of last year, and HALF of those losses are to each other (in other words, they are 32-2 against the rest of the NFL).

38yrsfan
09-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Broncos 0-2 ... they deserve the loss more than Chargers.

Rain Man
09-13-2005, 04:08 PM
It's too early in the season to not root against the Bron cos.

RedandGold
09-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Logic says that it would be better in the long run for the Bolts to lose, but damn it, I can't help but hope they stomp the Donks a new mudhole.

For me, the next best thing to a Chiefs victory is a Donkey loss.