PDA

View Full Version : Re-Hash how retarted Prisco is..

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Just thought I would refresh how ridiculous and un-informed Pete Prisco is.........

(From http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8416386)
Kansas City Chiefs
Best pick: Hard to find one I like. I'll go with fourth-round pick Craphonso Thorpe. If he can revert to his pre-injury form of 2003, he can become a starting player.

Questionable move: With so many needs on defense, how in the heck can the Chiefs use their second pick on a punter? There's always risk there when taking a punter or kicker this high.

Steal: Fifth-round pick Alphonso Hodge is a quality corner who played some good football at Miami of Ohio.

Overall grade: C- I am not a big fan of Derrick Johnson's play, and I didn't like the rest of their draft. Pretty blah.

(From http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8816732)
Worst free-agent pickup: Sammy Knight, S, Chiefs. Teams will throw over the top of him a bunch. He's a big hitter who doesn't have good cover skills.

Hmmm I would wonder if he is wanting to change his tune after the first game when both DJ and Sammy DOMINATED from their respective positions, but I know he is to damn ignorant to even remember he bashed on them. In a couple weeks he will be writing like he knew they would rock all along. And great insight there on Thorpe and Hodge! :clap:

:shake:

Bowser
09-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Priscos' brains ran down his mama's leg.

RINGLEADER
09-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Prisco is particularly bad...but its not like any of these 'experts' do much more than talk out of their azzes anyway. On Saturday the Jets and Broncos were Super Bowl contenders. Now they're in disarray if you listen to the media. Ever read the football annuals at the END of the season? They make for some hilarious reading...

Halfcan
09-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Pete Pricso is one of those stupid c#cksuckers I don't even bother reading. If he happens to mention the Chiefs, it is usualy bad and just pisses me off. Morons like him and Charles Robinson, don't do any homework and couldn't predict a hurican if they were standing in it. They would rather rant on forever about TO and Mcflabb. Let me the first to comment on those to overrated pr#cks.

WHO GIVES A F#CK THAT T O SAID HI TO MCFLABB ON THE SIDEKINES BUT IS STILL MAD!!!!!

Add Scout.com to that list of asswipes-they picked the Jets 23 Chiefs 21 in our opener. In Nick Assthon's latest dribble he goes on about not getting his press credentials and how hard it was to sit way up in 306-Hey F#ckhead I sat up there 14 years-great folks, great view, great memories. If anyone actually pays for that site add your name under Pete C#cksucker Prisco please.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Pete Pricso is one of those stupid c#cksuckers I don't even bother reading. If he happens to mention the Chiefs, it is usualy bad and just pisses me off. Morons like him and Charles Robinson, don't do any homework and couldn't predict a hurican if they were standing in it. They would rather rant on forever about TO and Mcflabb. Let me the first to comment on those to overrated pr#cks.

WHO GIVES A F#CK THAT T O SAID HI TO MCFLABB ON THE SIDEKINES BUT IS STILL MAD!!!!!

Add Scout.com to that list of asswipes-they picked the Jets 23 Chiefs 21 in our opener. In Nick Assthon's latest dribble he goes on about not getting his press credentials and how hard it was to sit way up in 306-Hey F#ckhead I sat up there 14 years-great folks, great view, great memories. If anyone actually pays for that site add your name under Pete C#cksucker Prisco please.

I think you would be a happier and more peaceful person if you would only express your feelings.

:p

Halfcan
09-13-2005, 10:28 PM
lol, ya I really keep it all bottled up. My f#cking chest is just now feeling better from yelling my lungs out on sunday. I actually didn't have a hangover after the massive amount of beer I drank stating at 7:00, but my chest was just killing me.
Its all Arrowhead louders fault for making me yell.

DaWolf
09-14-2005, 03:13 AM
Many of these national reporters don't ever bother doing in depth research when writing these types of articles, so a lot of it usually is crap. Regarding Sammy Knight, the guy played in Prisco's back yard (Florida) the last few years so maybe he has a point there, I'll have to see how Knight plays against the Raiders who will definitely test our coverage skills. But he ought to bring leadership and attitude, which is just as important and something Prisco doesn't seem to get that we need.

As far as his assessment of Derrick Johnson, all those DJ haters are gonna look stupid. He just regurgitates all those "scouting reports" and ignores the fact that the guy was the best LB in the nation and just makes plays.

The best writer on that site is Clark Judge, who actually knows what he's talking about...

Mecca
09-14-2005, 03:20 AM
Sometimes, I think Halfcan has alot of pent up anger.

BigRock
09-14-2005, 03:45 AM
I thought maybe this would be a link to Prisco's newest "power rankings". He had to bust his precious Raiders down to #12. Imagine the pain it'll cause him when he has to rank them once they're 0-3 (they play Philly week 3).

On the other hand, though, I do agree with him that we should at least wait and see how KC does in Oakland before declaring that the D is back. But, of course, he doesn't say anything like that in regards to the Colts.

tk13
09-14-2005, 04:00 AM
Many of these national reporters don't ever bother doing in depth research when writing these types of articles, so a lot of it usually is crap. Regarding Sammy Knight, the guy played in Prisco's back yard (Florida) the last few years so maybe he has a point there, I'll have to see how Knight plays against the Raiders who will definitely test our coverage skills. But he ought to bring leadership and attitude, which is just as important and something Prisco doesn't seem to get that we need.

As far as his assessment of Derrick Johnson, all those DJ haters are gonna look stupid. He just regurgitates all those "scouting reports" and ignores the fact that the guy was the best LB in the nation and just makes plays.

The best writer on that site is Clark Judge, who actually knows what he's talking about...
Mike Ditka was raving about Knight the other day on ESPN. Knight played for Ditka with the Saints. Said what everybody else seemed to say about Knight when we signed him... maybe not the quickest guy in coverage but very good instincts to make up for it, and he's great at blitzing and hitting people, forcing turnovers, etc. Really heaped more praise on him than anybody else on our D, but that was right after Eric Allen was drooling over DJ, said he just couldn't believe how fast he looked on the field, thought he had the potential to be a star. Trey Wingo was hosting the segment and he brought up the fact "That here's a guy everybody was ripping on during draft day and he looked like a total stud out there."

KCTitus
09-14-2005, 06:11 AM
This reminds me of a column penned by Pasquarelli right after KC signed Holmes. Len was commenting on the fact that the fans of KC were upset that their precious running game and RBBC committee looked to be going away because DV liked to pass and run with only one RB.

Had he spent any time researching the pulse of the fans he would have known that to be the direct opposite. In fact, the vast majority were tired of the FB's posing as RB's rotating out after they actually made a good play.

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-14-2005, 06:12 AM
Yeah, what a RETART.

donkhater
09-14-2005, 07:08 AM
I wouldn't say DJ dominated. He had a great game, but he was pretty lost in zone coverage. The body language from Knight and others indicated that he neglected to pick up his man or bit too hard on play fakes too many times.

He should get there as the season progresses, but he hardly dominated. Imagine what his stat line and impact will be when he does.

Rain Man
09-14-2005, 10:11 AM
That's actually pretty funny. He managed to make every single sentence an incorrect statement. The odds of doing that randomly are pretty low.