PDA

View Full Version : Al Davis Rumor from the Oakland Times Union

CHIEFSFAN_NY
09-14-2005, 12:02 PM
NFL Truth & Rumors: September 14, 2005
Posted: Wednesday September 14, 2005 11:08AM; Updated: Wednesday September 14, 2005 12:33PM
MORE TRUTH & RUMORS: MLB | NBA | NHL/Soccer

Oakland owner Al Davis has agreed in principle to terminate his ownership if his team loses to the Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday. Davis stated, "I need some time away from football operations so I can get a sex change before the Gay Pride Parade next month." Gay right activists state they will protest Davis' sex change, because they do not want him representing their organization. Gay Rights activist, John Elway , stated, "We know we're losers, but having Davis aboard will only perpetuate this stereotype." Davis was unavailable for comment. His secretary stated that Davis was shopping for a new tutu.

-Oakland Times Union

Hammock Parties
09-14-2005, 12:03 PM
It's Raider Week! ROFL

CHIEFSFAN_NY
09-14-2005, 12:04 PM
It's Raider Week! ROFL

YA GOT THAT RIGHT, BROTHER!!!!!

BigRedChief
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
NFL Truth & Rumors: September 14, 2005
Posted: Wednesday September 14, 2005 11:08AM; Updated: Wednesday September 14, 2005 12:33PM
MORE TRUTH & RUMORS: MLB | NBA | NHL/Soccer

Oakland owner Al Davis has agreed in principle to terminate his ownership if his team loses to the Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday. Davis stated, "I need some time away from football operations so I can get a sex change before the Gay Pride Parade next month." Gay right activists state they will protest Davis' sex change, because they do not want him representing their organization. Gay Rights activist, John Elway , stated, "We know we're losers, but having Davis aboard will only perpetuate this stereotype." Davis was unavailable for comment. His secretary stated that Davis was shopping for a new tutu.

-Oakland Times Union
Great %(/ on the :Rader: . Rep

Iowanian
09-14-2005, 02:05 PM
This is almost a quote from Titus' link..

"the Team from our area is far superior to the team from your area. The players of your team have sexual attaction to members of the same sechs, and therefor will play poorly"