PDA

View Full Version : Now that I'm over my post game depression...

58Forever
09-13-2000, 02:44 PM
I'm encouraged by the fact that Gun is playing the young guys...even more encouraged that they look pretty good...especially Morris...

But even the DBs, Wesley, Bartee and Dennis look okay...I know they've got burned a few times but what do you expect from rookies...this will only make them better...

Moreau isn't being used properly and I'm waiting for Hall to get well so we can see what he can do but overall I'm pleasantly surprised by the performance of our rookies... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
joe
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!"

Bob Dole
09-13-2000, 05:17 PM
Bob Dole isn't going to be over his d@mned depression until Bob Dole witnesses and impressive win.

Bob Dole doesn't even care if it is against a weak team. A big fat W is a big fat W.<BR>

Frazod
09-13-2000, 05:19 PM
I'm feeling a little better. Finally getting excited about coming down for the game this weekend.

Any of you locals know what the weather's supposed to be like for Sunday?

------------------
Frazod

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Denver?

47mack
09-14-2000, 06:24 AM
47mack agrees with Bob Dole. A win is a win and that is what's needed. The team morale will rise with a victory.....no matter how it comes and who it is against.

------------------
He cannot ravish, he can only woo

58Forever
09-14-2000, 12:09 PM
I agree, a win will do more for my post game depression than anything...but the youngsters are still playing well...

and good teams are suppose to beat bad teams so weak opponent or not...a win against the Dolts will be welcome and necessary...

------------------
joe
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!"

ChiTown
09-14-2000, 12:34 PM
Frazod - I think it's supposed to be dry and in the low to mid 80's.

ChiTown
09-14-2000, 12:34 PM
Frazod - I think it's supposed to be dry and in the low to mid 80's.

alanm
09-14-2000, 12:49 PM
I think the one thing that everyone is forgetting is that they are being physically outplayed by other teams so far. And the running game only goes so far as the offensive line, And their not blowing anyone out yet!