PDA

View Full Version : FFL Trade

dtrain
09-15-2005, 09:24 PM
I have been offered Jimmy Smith, Keyshawn Johnson, and Willie Parker for Priest Holmes and Braylon Edwards. It seems Parker may stay the feature back and Edwards is the 4th receiver at the moment.

My receivers are
Lavernious Coles
Roy Williams
Patrick Crayton,
Matt Jones

Running Backs
Julius Jones
Stephen Davis
Ruben Droughns

So what do ya think?

jspchief
09-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Hell no.

It's basically a trade of Holmes for Jimmy Smith. The rest of those guys are total unkowns (or worthless in the case of Keyshawn).

Miles
09-15-2005, 09:38 PM
The other guy is just trying to trade his guys when their value is highest. You dont trade a top RB for guys that outperformed their value in week 1.

Valiant
09-15-2005, 09:40 PM
hell no, I am trying to find someone dumb enough right now to trade for willie parker also...

Parker will not be starting when duce and the bus come back...

patteeu
09-15-2005, 09:52 PM
This trade wouldn't even make sense if Priest Holmes had his right leg amputated. Hell no.

Rausch
09-15-2005, 09:59 PM
hell no, I am trying to find someone dumb enough right now to trade for willie parker also...

Parker will not be starting when duce and the bus come back...

Bettis isn't a starter anyway and Staley has yet to stay healthy.

Pitt does not keep on often injured players with high salaries. I doubt Parker produces the rest of the season like he did in that game but it's his job to lose...

jspchief
09-15-2005, 10:03 PM

Pitt does not keep on often injured players with high salaries. I doubt Parker produces the rest of the season like he did in that game but it's his job to lose...I wouldn't go out and drop Parker, but I sure as hell wouldn't trade for him either.

RBs at PIT are a mystery. The only guy that has had any consistent success there in the last decade is Bettis and he's still been a mediocre fantasy back at best.

Valiant
09-15-2005, 10:26 PM

Pitt does not keep on often injured players with high salaries. I doubt Parker produces the rest of the season like he did in that game but it's his job to lose...

Maybe, maybe not Cowher already stated that when they are back in few weeks that they will get the majority of the playing time.. and bettis will steal those goalline touchdowns...