PDA

View Full Version : Shocker.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2005, 08:30 AM
Mailbag: Yeah, OK, Raiders pick might require a do-over

By Pete "Chiefs suck" Prisco

Our NFL season predictions were put up Wednesday night. Twenty-four hours later, my Super Bowl winner was 0-1.

Needless to say, the pick of the Oakland Raiders as the champions, followed by their loss to the New England Patriots on opening night, opened me up to a barrage of e-mails questioning my sanity.

Friday morning, there was even some thought on my part that I wished I could change the pick. Nope, I'm sticking to it ... unless the Raiders go to 0-2 this week, then I am taking the pick back.

It's called a mulligan.

Now for the mail:

Following the reading of your fearless predictions, I have one question about your pick of Oakland. Do you think you may be watching a little too much of The That's 70's Show? Let me know the e-mail address of the closest nut house where I can send a request that they cart you away.

Jeff: Groovy, dude. Like, I really do think the Raiders will win it. Peace, brother.

The Raiders? You are kidding right? Is this your way of making people like me write you something? I guess it worked. We all know that you are not that stupid.

Ron: In our business, we call that shock journalism. But, no, I really believe it. I think.

I have never laughed so hard. I didn't realize you were a comedian, but from the look of your rankings, it sure seems that way!

Evyn: I guess since Dave Chappelle went nuts, maybe I'm looking to fill that spot on Comedy Central. By the way, anybody seen that guy? Try looking at the Martin Lawrence home for messed-up comedians. Something says you might find him on a couch somewhere.

Quick grab the over the counter drug test. Pete's lost it. He said something nice about the Chiefs! I hope whatever you're taking or whatever you have you get better soon. I've never seen you say anything nice about the Chiefs. The Colts, yes. Kansas City, never.

Dean: I love Jack Stack Barbecue and think Kevin Harlan is one of the best. Isn't that something nice to say about Kansas City?

Pete, Are you going to take back your pick of the Raiders? There is no way they get near the playoffs with Collins as their quarterback and that secondary.

Nick: See above. No taking back the pick. The Raiders bounce back this week against the Chiefs. Sorry, Chiefs fans.

StcChief
09-16-2005, 10:04 AM
KMA

Inspector
09-16-2005, 10:12 AM
a-hole

alpha_omega
09-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Pricksco

Bwana
09-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Who?

Bowser
09-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Prisco? :shake:

DJay23
09-16-2005, 10:49 AM
Kevin Harlan hasn't done Chiefs games in over a decade right?

teedubya
09-16-2005, 10:56 AM
http://mediathinklab.com/urbanjonez/ebayads/shocker_blk.jpg

http://www.stores.ebay.com/urbanjonez

Saulbadguy
09-16-2005, 12:07 PM
Great picture.

"No! Put it in the carton!"

Ugly Duck
09-16-2005, 12:12 PM
By Pete "Chiefs suck" PriscoFunny thing is, we've always ragged on "Pricko" for being a RaderHater. He's just throwing up a wild one so he can claim geniosity if his "prediction" happens to pan out.

Lzen
09-16-2005, 12:24 PM

That appears to be an air nailer. If that's the case, I think he would have much better results if he would plug it into an air line. ;)

WisChief
09-16-2005, 12:29 PM
That appears to be an air nailer. If that's the case, I think he would have much better results if he would plug it into an air line. ;)

Could be airless/battery. ;)

Dave Lane
09-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Nick: See above. No taking back the pick. The Raiders bounce back this week against the Chiefs. Sorry, Chiefs fans.

Thank god that means we've already won! WooHoo we're 2-0!!!!!!!

Dave

tk13
09-16-2005, 01:39 PM
That movie is on USA right now.

Saulbadguy
09-16-2005, 02:12 PM
That movie is on USA right now.
I don't see it on.

tk13
09-16-2005, 02:15 PM
I don't see it on.
Because it was over at 3. You lose.

Saulbadguy
09-16-2005, 02:17 PM
Because it was over at 3. You lose.
Bah. Oh well, i'm sure it was edited to hell.

"They don't have a good bathroom to do coke in!"

Thig Lyfe
09-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Pete Prisco is the world's biggest moron.