PDA

View Full Version : Rate the other teams in the AFCW!

cmh6476
09-16-2005, 07:13 PM
try not to be too much of a homer!

That's one thing about hanging out with like minded people sometimes, is you get brainwashed and it's hard to isolate all the "man this season is great and we're going to kick everybody's asses!"

But how do you see the competition, without really talking about the Chiefs?

I think Denver is the one that really could go either way!

I asked em what they thought over at the Mange! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=30516)

just curious what your thoughts are!

I'm trying to get a feel for the division heading into the season.

I don't think Oakland is anything special. They will have a great offense, and will be putting up points left and right. But I think in the end their defense will be the downfall of the team. I say this with confidence, watching the Chiefs defense fail them miserable at times the last few seasons!

I think San Diego is on the bubble. I think they have a really good team, but tend to think they will have a down year similar to our's last year! The toughest schedule in the division will expose some of the weaknesses of the Chargers.

As for you guys, I'm really not sure. This could be another playoff team for Shanahan, or it migth eb another disappointing season in which you guys don't make the playoffs. And, I think a lot of that might be in your quarterback's hands, and I'm not sure I'd be very comfortable with that if I were you guys!

I think you probably know where i stand on the Chiefs. But, we'll get into that next week after we each get our first divisional games out of the way!

Warrior5
09-16-2005, 07:28 PM
After 1 game?

You'll get plenty of feedback late Sunday night.