PDA

View Full Version : Donks forum

Jack
09-16-2005, 08:49 PM
There was a link on the Chiefs Planet forum for the donks orange...something... website last year. I noticed it is gone. Did it die like so many previous bronco efforts?.

It seemed a fairly well organized page. If I remember, the fellow who set up that page used to post here, or did so until so until his oosik got stepped on too many times.

I liked reading that page. It could be so amusing at times. Anyone have info on this?

Jack

tk13
09-16-2005, 08:51 PM
www.orangemane.com

And Taco John still posts here... :)

*puts ball on the tee*

Hammock Parties
09-16-2005, 08:51 PM
http://orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6

It's quite successful, though not quite as much as Chiefsplanet.

It certainly blows away most NFL forums, including raiderskickass.com and signonsandiego.com.

Taco John is their king.

keg in kc
09-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Taco John is their king.And their queen.

Quite the hermaphrodite, that one.

kchero
09-16-2005, 09:31 PM
And their queen.

ROFL ROFL ROFL :clap:

Jack
09-16-2005, 09:40 PM
grazie guys. . .heh, heh, heh. . .Taco John, king, maybe queen. . .

Shades of Homer J Simpson. . .wonder if the J is for John. . .heh, heh, heh. . .

Anyway, thanks again. I will go over there and listen in, posting on a donks board is not that interesting, nor challenging. It is just so amusing.

Chiefs. . .the Chefs of the NFL

Jack
09-16-2005, 10:00 PM
And their queen.

That translates to having the sex organs of both male and female.

If one, maybe the outward physicall organ, is missing, wouldn't "androgynous" be better suited?

Hope this fellow has a thick skin and takes this gentle personna massage with due dilligence. If not, and a storrm rises with my casual coments then my sincere appolies will be offered. . . I thnk.

Afterall, the donks have a mastermind at coach, a master plumber at QB and a master. . .damn, I have already forgot about the defense. . .master something. . .

Just good ribbing.

HolmeZz
09-16-2005, 10:03 PM
WTF are you gabbing about?

Taco John
09-16-2005, 10:19 PM
What's an oosik?

tk13
09-16-2005, 10:28 PM
What's an oosik?
I think he was the lead singer for The Cars.

Iowanian
09-16-2005, 10:40 PM
If any of you drop into sandyeggoonline....Tell the TWunt that banned me for failing to take shit off of thier resident Douchebags I said to suck mah baows.

Unbelievable. Wasn't even really busting on anyone, and have been there since 2002.

It appears that the Offending remark, was a response from some douchebags who said I should "get a sense of humor"....which is funny, based on the amount of whining and bitching that happens when I popped on anyone...just a little.

My reply was that my "sense of humor was fine, and if more of their board would find theirs, they woudn't be Monistat's largest customer"

Apparently, "monistat" is a bannable word.

If any of the offending douchebags show up hear...................Don't let the women and children online for a while.

Electric Chair et al, will be Mah Biatch.

Jack
09-16-2005, 10:48 PM
What's an oosik?

Oosik?

Well, Mr. John. . .can I call you this?. . .I really do not think Taco is your real first name.

Anyway, it is an Eskimo thing. Obviously it was very cold in the morning when they arose. After long cold nights they would have their legs drawn up, sort of like in a fetal position. They would grab their legs and stomp them into the floor to get the circulation going. To not step on one's oosik is a term that means. . .well, you better know where your oosik is before your stomp your feet. Unless you ware a tall Eskimo with a short oosik, which was never the case.

Tales told to me by my gramps, when he was there with Wiley Post, Will Rogers and Charlie Bowers.

For what it's worth. I am going to go look at your web page. It seems highly recommended.

Jack
09-16-2005, 11:12 PM
Tried to use the links to the donks board.

Unless you register, you cannot read any posts. I just want to read. But it is not available for just this.

Taco John, why can't I just look in without registering and telling what I had for supper? Am I missing some link to just view?

I am not interesting in posting there. The Planet allows views from visitors without registering. Or at least I think so. I have read the Planet for a long time just by viewing. Only logged on tonight to make this thread to inquire why I could not link to your forum as I did last year.

Seems like forums closed for viewing unless you say, "I am Spartacus", are the rote.

Pardon if I overreact, but if your forum is so paranoid, then go piss up a rope. The subject matter is not that important.

listopencil
09-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Oosik?

Anyway, it is an Eskimo thing...

So is it true that Eskimos have over a hundred words for "penis"?

Iowanian
09-16-2005, 11:24 PM
I don't know....but as cold as it is, I'll wager they have 100 words for shrinkage.

As cold as it is in an Igloo....I'd be suprised if the John holmeskimo could break a lifesaver.

Jack
09-16-2005, 11:29 PM
So is it true that Eskimos have over a hundred words for "penis"?

Dunno, I would have to ask gramps.

Would have to dig him up though. . .

Since it would be easy to frag your statement and add insult, I simply ask. . .who are you and what's your point?

Jack
09-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Hilarious!

Some of the replies here are gems.

I asked for information of how to get to the donks site and well. . .kind of like asking a fellow in New Hampshire how to get to Maine.

But fun and interesting. Hope I didn't step on someone's oosik. If so, they should fill in as John holmeskimo's replacement since he is pushing up daisies. . .or flag poles. . .I'll laugh all night about that one.

Thanks for all the posts, fellows. This is too much for me, back to being a lurker.

Taco John
09-17-2005, 01:25 AM

Unless you register, you cannot read any posts. I just want to read. But it is not available for just this.

Taco John, why can't I just look in without registering and telling what I had for supper? Am I missing some link to just view?

I am not interesting in posting there. The Planet allows views from visitors without registering. Or at least I think so. I have read the Planet for a long time just by viewing. Only logged on tonight to make this thread to inquire why I could not link to your forum as I did last year.

Seems like forums closed for viewing unless you say, "I am Spartacus", are the rote.

Pardon if I overreact, but if your forum is so paranoid, then go piss up a rope. The subject matter is not that important.

Paranoid? Nah. Our forums grew over the summer due to some very good publicity we got, and my old server couldn't handle it. I had to close the forums to only registered viewers for a couple of months and haven't bothered to click the "open" button.

I'll probably get to it sometime...

Mr. Flopnuts
09-17-2005, 01:35 AM
This guy lives within 50 miles of me, and I'm a little nervous about this. Sorry if I stepped on your oosik mr. jack mehoff. ;)

Rausch
09-17-2005, 01:36 AM
Paranoid? Nah. Our forums grew over the summer due to some very good publicity we got, and my old server couldn't handle it. I had to close the forums to only registered viewers for a couple of months and haven't bothered to click the "open" button.

I'll probably get to it sometime...

Oh, and what happened to being able to view who/when repped you?...

Taco John
09-17-2005, 01:47 AM
Oh, and what happened to being able to view who/when repped you?...

I have a lot of customizations that I have to re-implement into the board...

Plus I reset rep, and opened the fifth seal of the apolcolypse... Or so half the board feels about the move...

alanm
09-17-2005, 04:18 AM
And their queen.

As Keg crushes a Jose Lima hanging curveball into the fountain, up the hill, in the deepest regions of center field in Kaufman Stadium. ROFL ROFL ROFL

alanm
09-17-2005, 04:27 AM

Oh Man... ROFL This is classic shit from Jack. :D :thumb:

alanm
09-17-2005, 04:33 AM
I have a lot of customizations that I have to re-implement into the board...

Plus I reset rep, and opened the fifth seal of the apolcolypse... Or so half the board feels about the move...
You should have known that was going to happen. You reset everyone's sense of self worth. :shrug:

Mile High Mania
09-17-2005, 05:44 AM
Rep is the weirdest thing... some people act as if it's the coolest thing ever. Really odd.

Jack
09-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks, Taco John. Now I'll just sit and read the humas. . . pardon me, Humor.

PastorMikH
09-17-2005, 06:21 PM
And their queen.

ROFL ROFL

Had I said that... :shake::shake: