PDA

View Full Version : The spirit of Hank Stram is with us!

Hog Rider
09-17-2005, 10:05 AM
I have a feeling we are going to have a strange kind of year, and that things like the implosion of the Jets (along with our outplaying them) are going to happen a lot. Mistakes, fumble recoveries and plays that just seem to go our way - like we have some help. Maybe Hank is looking out for us.

Just a stange feeling, that's all.

But I had a strange feeling yesterday too, when my crotch fell asleep while slouched here surfing the planet. That was a good feeling too. ROFL

Skip Towne
09-17-2005, 10:07 AM
I have a feeling we are going to have a strange kind of year, and that things like the implosion of the Jets (along with our outplaying them) are going to happen a lot. Mistakes, fumble recoveries and plays that just seem to go our way - like we have some help. Maybe Hank is looking out for us.

Just a stange feeling, that's all.

But I had a strange feeling yesterday too, when my crotch fell asleep while slouched here surfing the planet. That was a good feeling too. ROFL
TMI

Dave Lane
09-17-2005, 10:29 AM
I think my rabbits foot will really turn the tide.

Dave

RealSNR
09-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Everyone remember to turn your garbage cans upside down tonight draw a pair of boobies on your bathroom wall tomorrow morning. I did that the time the Chiefs beat the Rams 54-34 and if we all work together, we can put a real shelaking on the Ratturds

Nzoner
09-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Let's matriculate right through this season boys,all the way to XL.

Rain Man
09-17-2005, 10:53 AM
I wish Hank would give Willie Roaf's hamstring a quick healing.

chefsos
09-17-2005, 10:58 AM
I wish Hank would give Willie Roaf's hamstring a quick healing.
He just finished TRich's knee; waiting on the work order for Willie.

Ultra Peanut
09-17-2005, 11:00 AM
I only skimmed it, but I believe you said something about Hank Stram and your crotch and a good feeling?

Ew. Necrophilia's bad, mkay.

teedubya
09-17-2005, 11:09 AM
We have a whole bunch of gaurdian angels this year, my feeling is DT and Hank are gonna help cause a few extra fumbles... preferably this weekend. :-)

Ultra Peanut
09-17-2005, 11:15 AM
I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don't insist

HolmeZz
09-17-2005, 11:50 AM
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU.