PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite weapon?

Skip Towne
09-17-2005, 10:17 AM
I keep an axe handle by my front door just in case one of my competitors wants to discuss my business tactics. All but 18" of it is heavily greased. I haven't had to use it yet but it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

RedThat
09-17-2005, 10:20 AM
A 9mm. shit will put a hole right threw anything.

RealSNR
09-17-2005, 10:20 AM
I keep Junior Siavii sitting by my door and if anyone enters he eats them

RedThat
09-17-2005, 10:22 AM
I keep Junior Siavii sitting by my door and if anyone enters he eats them

Um are you a criminal? Do you have cops on the lookout for you?

BigVE
I got a half of a cue stick under the seat of my car and a "fighting stick" I bought at a garage sale behind my door. Havent needed 'em just yet though.

Skip Towne
I'm patiently awaiting a response from Mohillbilly.

Skip Towne
09-17-2005, 10:24 AM
I got a half of a cue stick under the seat of my car and a "fighting stick" I bought at a garage sale behind my door. Havent needed 'em just yet though.
Is your fighting stick greased?

Bwana
09-17-2005, 10:24 AM
I like my AK, or the 12 gauge loaded with 00 buck myself.

BigVE
09-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Is your fighting stick greased?

Fag. ;)

BigVE
09-17-2005, 10:26 AM
No. Its not greased.

RealSNR
09-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Um are you a criminal? Do you have cops on the lookout for you?No.

No.

chiefs1okie
09-17-2005, 10:28 AM
I have five kids, two dogs, four cats, a hamster, a lizard, and one mean wife.....why would I need a weapon. Most would be wanting to get the heck outta that house....not in it!

BigVE
09-17-2005, 10:30 AM
I have five kids, two dogs, four cats, a hamster, a lizard, and one mean wife.....why would I need a weapon. Most would be wanting to get the heck outta that house....not in it!

U wanna' borrow my fighting stick? lol

mlyonsd
09-17-2005, 10:30 AM
50 Caliber machine guns set up for cross fire if they get within the perimiter, .45 if someone does manage to get into the house.

RedThat
09-17-2005, 10:31 AM
No.

No.

Those questions were intended as jokes. Siavii? Cops?

PastorMikH
09-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Right now I'd have to say it's my .257 Ackley that I built off a Mauser action. Nice long-range accuracy with enough punch to do the job. And the thumbhole sporter stock is really comfortable.

Can't seem to find a pic of it.

RealSNR
09-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Those questions were intended as jokes. Siavii? Cops?Oh.

PHOG
09-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Smarts.

If that fails (insert joke here) I have a reliable arsenol that should hold anyone off 'til the cops arrive...

If the cops arrive.

Bwana
09-17-2005, 10:37 AM
50 Caliber machine guns set up for cross fire if they get within the perimiter, .45 if someone does manage to get into the house.

:hail:

Bowser
09-17-2005, 10:40 AM
NUNCHACKUS, BIIITCHES!!!!!

Rain Man
09-17-2005, 10:40 AM
I'm patiently awaiting a response from Mohillbilly.

Unless he types 60 words a minute, it's going to take him a while.

As for me, the written word is my most powerful weapon. If for some reason an intruder isn't willing to wait for a scathing memo, I've got a WWII bayonet that I keep by my bed.

Bwana
09-17-2005, 10:42 AM
NUNCHACKUS, BIIITCHES!!!!!

Heh! I still have a few sets of those things laying around here.

MOhillbilly
09-17-2005, 11:11 AM
12 ga. Mossberg mariner 500 18.5 2.75&3in bore 6 rnd cyl.
it pretty much takes care of anything.

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 11:18 AM
My favorite is my H&K .45 USP Compact. Love that gun.

My 9mm, which is usually kept in the car is in the house now due to my Mom driving my car alot lately.

Also with in quick and easy reach is a side by side 20 guage, and my .22 rifle which is in dire need of a rear sight or scope, because it has neither at the moment.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2005, 11:20 AM
I have a few weapons lying around:

http://www.weaponmasters.com/images//products/website/PA1004L.jpg

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 11:30 AM
I thought for sure there was going to be a picture of a light saber.

dilligaf
09-17-2005, 11:36 AM
357 magnum. Nuff said. :mad:

Zebedee DuBois
09-17-2005, 11:37 AM
If it is a breakin in the wee hours of the morning, I can promise a mean case of halitosis.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2005, 11:51 AM
I thought for sure there was going to be a picture of a light saber.

I can't get them to cut anything.

JOhn
09-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Have a German Shepherd that hates strangers, especially at night. :eek:

IF you get past her, I got a Tech 9 that sits close to my side of the bed, and wife has 9mm by her's.

Zebedee DuBois
09-17-2005, 12:03 PM
I got a Tech 9 that sits close to my side of the bed, and wife has 9mm by her's.

Related advice for a successful marriage: Never go to bed angry.

JOhn
09-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Related advice for a successful marriage: Never go to bed angry.
No shit, she's a hell of a shot. :eek:

fwiw, the 9mm was a birthday gift from my mom to her. :hmmm:

Dave Lane
09-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Browning Automatic Rifle

Dave

Dave Lane
09-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Or my Walther PPK

Dave

mikey23545
09-17-2005, 12:10 PM
What the hell kind of neighborhoods do you folks live in, anyway?...

Unless you count kitchen cutlery, I got nuttin'....

JOhn
09-17-2005, 12:11 PM
What the hell kind of neighborhoods do you folks live in, anyway?...

Unless you count kitchen cutlery, I got nuttin'....
Prepared.

I have always kept a gun at my disposal.

Katipan
09-17-2005, 12:17 PM
My favorite is my H&K .45 USP Compact. Love that gun.

:clap:

Chiefs Pantalones
09-17-2005, 12:21 PM
I have my own personal bodyguard. He could kill any of you with his pinky if I were threatened.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/beverly_hills_ninja/chris_farley/ninja.jpg

trndobrd
09-17-2005, 12:21 PM
I carry a 9mm, but even with Houge grips I still don't like it all that much.

At home I have a Glock 23 (.40) under the bed and the GF keeps a .357 under the other side.

Jenson71
09-17-2005, 01:19 PM
I have the spirit of Hank Stram to protect me.

Adept Havelock
09-17-2005, 01:20 PM
I prefer the Uranium-238 Space Modulator....and it's earth-shattering kaboom.

RedDread
09-17-2005, 01:34 PM
M249

http://photobucket.com/albums/y49/Fooster/?action=view&current=Taji001.jpg

PBJ PBJ PBJ

banyon
09-17-2005, 01:58 PM
I keep one of these in the storage shed out back...

http://www.strategic-air-command.com/missiles/Titan/images/titan1-icbm.jpg

tk13
09-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Noisy Cricket.

Mojo Rising
09-17-2005, 03:04 PM
In light of the recent looting in NO I was going to buy a handgun, however, the city of SF is about to ban handguns. So I am going to have to rely on my Benelli 12 gauge and the new 30 odd 6 my dog won me last month in a dock diving tourney.

I wrote the mayor after he came out and said that we need to be self sufficient for 72 hours. I live on a fault line, I have a housing project up the street, my neighbors car was stolen in front of my house and his house was tagged in the last month. With all of this they are going to ban hand-guns?

I am copying the letter I sent. If anyone has any suggestions I will gladly send them. If you would like to email the supervisors address is bevan.dufty@sfgov.org and the mayors gavin.newsom@sfgov.org

I am a Glen Park homeowner and am shocked that my representative is sponsoring legislation to end my Constitutional right to own a hand gun to protect myself and my family. The recent looting in New Orleans should emphasize the need for citizens to be able protect themselves in times of crisis. Living in an earthquake zone we face the same threat on a daily basis, however, our tragedies can come without warning. I urge you to come to your senses and abandon this poor idea. When guns are outlawed, only criminals will have guns.

My next door neighbor's house has been "Tagged" by graffiti several times and have had their car stolen recently. The criminals who did this are capable of the home invasions like what happened in the next neighborhood over, Bernal Heights. In a moment of crisis you can bet they will be looting, raping and murdering. If I am not allowed to own a handgun, and the criminals have them, how do I protect my family?

Handgun bans have not worked in other cities and there is no reason that they will work here. There is a reason our forefathers died for the our right to protect ourselves. Do not erase their sacrifice for your personal agenda. If you do not believe in handguns then don't buy one.

The Mayor's office has recently stated that citizens need to be self-sustainable for 72 hours. If the city can't provide us with electricity, phone service, water and other necessities, how can they provide us with security? If we are on our own for water, then we are also on our own for our safety. I will need a gun to protect myself from the criminal element who watched on TV what happened in New Orleans and took notes and will respond the same as the New Orleans looters.

KC Jones
09-17-2005, 03:17 PM
My hand are registered as deadly weapons in 57 states!

WooWoo

KChiefsQT
09-17-2005, 03:18 PM
My Sammy Sosa baseball bat ad mag-lite within arms reach of my bed... just in case someone tries to creep up on me at night (and yes, this is the sole purpose of my weapons)

Michael Michigan
09-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Goes with me every day...Mine's blue, 4" barrel

8-shot revolver Taurus .357

Great gun--highly recommended

http://www.taurususa.com/imagesMain/H_608SS4.jpg

Model: 608SS4
Caliber: .357 MAG
Capacity: 8
Barrel Length: 4"
Porting: Yes
Action: DA/SA
Finish: Stainless Steel
Grips: Rubber
Weight: 44 oz
Construction: Steel
Frame: Large
Front Sight: Fixed
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Trigger Type: Smooth
Length: 9-3/8''
Width: 1.760"
Height: 5.99"
Rate of Twist: 1:16"
Grooves: 5
Safety: Transfer Bar
UPC: 7-25327-32014-2
Order #: 2-608049
MSRP: $523.00

KChiefsQT
09-17-2005, 03:19 PM
My hand are registered as deadly weapons in 57 states!

WooWoo

sweet... black belt???

|Zach|
09-17-2005, 03:20 PM
Noisy Cricket.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

KC Jones
09-17-2005, 03:24 PM
sweet... black belt???

Dude, I eat black belts for lunch. I'm the real deal - super ninja dragon level 10. I even have the glow just like Bruce Leroy and sho-nuff

http://www.autobahn.com.br/filmes/ultimo_dragao_1.jpg

KChiefsQT
09-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Dude, I eat black belts for lunch. I'm the real deal - super ninja dragon level 10. I even have the glow just like Bruce Leroy and sho-nuff

hmmmm... sounds interesting.

Iowanian
09-17-2005, 03:57 PM
The Kung Fu of the Iowani-clan is Strong.

Bob Dole
09-17-2005, 04:18 PM
A loyal pair of vicious beasts with huge, gnashing teeth.

Pants
09-17-2005, 06:07 PM
<--------

rocks
09-17-2005, 08:26 PM
AK-47 with a 30 round clip. "When you absoluty postively got to kill every mother ****er in the room"! Oh, and AMT .45 Backup in case of a jam.

chiefs4me
09-17-2005, 08:30 PM
I keep one of these in the storage shed out back...

http://www.strategic-air-command.com/missiles/Titan/images/titan1-icbm.jpg

ROFL.......ROFL

Otter
09-17-2005, 08:31 PM
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/images/Brain.jpg

Can't say I use it all the time but I assure you it's the best weapon available.

Dartgod
09-17-2005, 08:34 PM
My chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... My two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... My *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... My *four*...no... *Amongst* my weapons.... Amongst my weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

|Zach|
09-17-2005, 08:37 PM

You are the last dragon...la de dah de dah

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-17-2005, 08:37 PM
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/images/Brain.jpg

Can't say I use it all the time but I assure you it's the best weapon available.

While I agree with Otter here, I do have some back up for that.

My Walther P-38 fires a nice tight grouping at 35 meters and believe me, I don't expect to be using a pistol at ranges longer than that.

That, and for non-lethal effects, I have a nice bokken. Much more elegant than simply clubbing someone with a big stick, yet unlikely to actually kill them (unless I use it repeatedly on them . . . :cuss: ). Nothing like a big stick of cherrywood in the shape of a katana to make a point.

Iowanian
09-17-2005, 08:39 PM
I've decided to become a peace activist.

From this point forward, the only protection my home will be needing is a platex Gentleglide.

Skip Towne
09-17-2005, 08:39 PM
My chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... My two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... My *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... My *four*...no... *Amongst* my weapons.... Amongst my weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....
Now I'm terrified. I hate fear and surprise. But I really want some idiot that is sure he can whip me to come to my house to do it. Imagine his surprise when I knock all his teeth out with my axe handle that he can't grip. I'll wager he will be surprised as well.

Valiant
09-17-2005, 08:40 PM
My favorite right now is my custom glock...

I am working right now on a mp5...

|Zach|
09-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Never shot a gun.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Never shot a gun.

I shot a .22 a couple times. That's about it.

When I was 18 my dad bought me a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun. I've never fired it.

Iowanian
09-17-2005, 08:49 PM
I'll give you $35 bucks for it.

Otter
09-17-2005, 08:51 PM

When I was 18 my dad bought me a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun. I've never fired it.

That's kinda an insult bro. Grab a six pack and tell your old man you wanna go shooting some skeet or somthing.

jspchief
I guess I'd have to say a knife. My FIL was a knife dealer for a while, so every occasion I got another knife as a gift. I have quite a collection now.

As for weapons I would use, all I have are my hands and feet.

chiefs4me
I'll give you $35 bucks for it.

:rolleyes:..............ROFL

Bwana
09-17-2005, 08:55 PM
HA! Let me introduce you to my little friend.

Valiant
09-17-2005, 08:56 PM

He did that to be funny... All he hears is you using a pump-action downstairs and blowing holes into your socks...

sparkky
09-17-2005, 09:45 PM
Ruger 9mm on the headboard. SAR 1 AK with a 40 rounder in it, 2 30's on the floor beside it and a loaded 75 round Chinese AK drum beside them on my side of the bed.
Not to mention a 95 pound red doberman and a red headed wife with a Uzi (what the hell was I thinkin'??). FALs are nice too. ;)

tommykat
09-17-2005, 10:02 PM
I keep an axe handle by my front door just in case one of my competitors wants to discuss my business tactics. All but 18" of it is heavily greased. I haven't had to use it yet but it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

You know that you have been a ROYAL PAIN in the ass for months, now I find out that I have an axe handle by my beside........this scares the chit out of me that I am like you~ :eek:

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 10:03 PM
In light of the recent looting in NO I was going to buy a handgun, however, the city of SF is about to ban handguns. So I am going to have to rely on my Benelli 12 gauge and the new 30 odd 6 my dog won me last month in a dock diving tourney.

I wrote the mayor after he came out and said that we need to be self sufficient for 72 hours. I live on a fault line, I have a housing project up the street, my neighbors car was stolen in front of my house and his house was tagged in the last month. With all of this they are going to ban hand-guns?

I am copying the letter I sent. If anyone has any suggestions I will gladly send them. If you would like to email the supervisors address is bevan.dufty@sfgov.org and the mayors gavin.newsom@sfgov.org

I am a Glen Park homeowner and am shocked that my representative is sponsoring legislation to end my Constitutional right to own a hand gun to protect myself and my family. The recent looting in New Orleans should emphasize the need for citizens to be able protect themselves in times of crisis. Living in an earthquake zone we face the same threat on a daily basis, however, our tragedies can come without warning. I urge you to come to your senses and abandon this poor idea. When guns are outlawed, only criminals will have guns.

My next door neighbor's house has been "Tagged" by graffiti several times and have had their car stolen recently. The criminals who did this are capable of the home invasions like what happened in the next neighborhood over, Bernal Heights. In a moment of crisis you can bet they will be looting, raping and murdering. If I am not allowed to own a handgun, and the criminals have them, how do I protect my family?

Handgun bans have not worked in other cities and there is no reason that they will work here. There is a reason our forefathers died for the our right to protect ourselves. Do not erase their sacrifice for your personal agenda. If you do not believe in handguns then don't buy one.

The Mayor's office has recently stated that citizens need to be self-sustainable for 72 hours. If the city can't provide us with electricity, phone service, water and other necessities, how can they provide us with security? If we are on our own for water, then we are also on our own for our safety. I will need a gun to protect myself from the criminal element who watched on TV what happened in New Orleans and took notes and will respond the same as the New Orleans looters.

So uh, what is the proposal for people who already own handguns? Are they going to br forced to turn them in? I could see that leading to bloodshed, even in Frisco.

BigOlChiefsfan
09-17-2005, 10:48 PM
My trusty old http://www.manebooks.com/firearms/Ruspeed.jpg Speed Six and a http://www.bladez.com/media/CM-BK9.jpg Becker combat Bowie and a Scorpion 'tactical' flashlight by the bed.

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 10:55 PM
I forgot about my SOG Seal Knife 2000. But that's probably because as much as I love knives, I'd just as soon not be close enough to the perp to be able to use it. And forget throwing it, the only thing I'm throwing is lead.

BOCF, how you like that Scorpion? I've had mine for several years now, and still love it as much as I did the day I got it. It's a great little flashlight.

greg63
09-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Well, I got nothin worth steelin and the last time my kids where kidnapped the ransom note read, and I quote "Give us a million bucks or you'll see your kids again". They sent me a piece of one of their fingers as proof, and I wanted more proof. Long story short - I didn't have a million bucks and my kids where returned to me. Oh the inhumanity of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Well, I got nothin worth steelin and the last time my kids where kidnapped the ransom note read, and I quote "Give us a million bucks or you'll see your kids again". They sent me a piece of one of their fingers as proof, and I wanted more proof. Long story short - I didn't have a million bucks and my kids where returned to me. Oh the inhumanity of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Brings to mine a short story by O. Henry, The Ransom of Red Chief.

Great read.

Simplex3
09-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Never shot a gun.
While I don't own a gun I most certainly can kill someone with one. Everyone should know how to handle a gun IMO.

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 11:15 PM
While I don't own a gun I most certainly can kill someone with one. Everyone should know how to handle a gun IMO.

It's like learning how to swim, even if you have no desire to do so, you learn just in case you are an idiot and fall out of the boat (or your buddy is the idiot and gives you a shove).

BigOlChiefsfan
09-17-2005, 11:20 PM
RH, Those Scorpions rock. Nice little light.
Batteries cost an arm and a leg, tho.

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 11:24 PM
RH, Those Scorpions rock. Nice little light.
Batteries cost an arm and a leg, tho.

No sh!t.

greg63
09-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Brings to mine a short story by O. Henry, The Ransom of Red Chief.

Great read.

I'll have to go to my local book store or library and check it out. :D

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 11:34 PM

Very humorous story. You shouldn't be dissapointed.

Raiderhater
09-17-2005, 11:38 PM

I'm such a nice guy, I'll save you the trouble. Here it is -

http://www.online-literature.com/o_henry/1041/

luv
09-18-2005, 02:35 AM
I held a real gun once. A cop in the small town where I used to work at a convenience store in let me see his once. I dodn't get to even aim it though.

The worst weapon I've got is my tongue. It can be sharper than a two edged sword. Other than that, I have pepper spray on my keychain.

luv
09-18-2005, 02:36 AM
I held a real gun once. A cop in the small town where I used to work at a convenience store in let me see his once. I dodn't get to even aim it though.

The worst weapon I've got is my tongue. It can be sharper than a two edged sword. Other than that, I have pepper spray on my keychain.
Oh, and I also have a butcher knife (albeit not a big one) in the drawer in the kitchen.

Rausch
09-18-2005, 02:41 AM
My favorite weapon is a debt card at the bar and a crowd...

Miles
09-18-2005, 02:43 AM
Got plenty of empty bottles laying around.

ZootedGranny
09-18-2005, 04:04 AM
A trident.

Miles
09-18-2005, 04:06 AM
A trident.

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Rausch
09-18-2005, 04:13 AM
Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Stolen from some guy:

Why Nazis should kill the whores at country kitchen...

Let's forget that I'm mildly intoxicated. Let's forget I'm with my girlfriend, two of her coworkers and their spouses, and 4 other anonymous Wal-Mart employees. Let's just forget I'm already toxic friggen drunk and angry because these blue-light-special douches have derailed an easy drunk and great evening long before reaching the restaurant.

Then the waitress brings me soggy-yolk phlem-looking dripping eggs.

I can't stomach this shit. I'm not eating anything with the consistency of semen. It's just a rule I've got. I'm quirky like that. So I take the time out of my busy drunk to tell this $7.00 an hour queen of snobs that she has, in fact, completely ****ed up every order other than the one of the "special" girl in the corner. And in my opinon that girl doesn't matter because she's more concerned with writing her name on the plate with syrup than putting nutrients in her body...

Not a single plate is correct. I'd normally blow it off, but there was the semen-eggs.

And when I look across the table it becomes obvious she's noticed my pain. She understands I want to cram the entire platter up her bottom-side until she can taste the flowery pattern on it.

And then the girlfriend smiles and transmits an expression that makes it all melt away. Kind of.

To be honest, it's more like a "Don't you dare make a scene or I'll F***ing kill you" look.

While I still hope she dies impaled on a 17 foot stainless steele trident I no longer feel like I'M the one who needs to jab it through her roach-like-thorax. She's a moron and life will find a way to punish her...

JohninGpt
09-18-2005, 06:48 AM
I'm kinda partial to the M203 grenade launcher, but you really don't want to use it when your in the same room with your intended target.

dilligaf
09-18-2005, 08:10 AM
Goes with me every day...Mine's blue, 4" barrel

8-shot revolver Taurus .357

Great gun--highly recommended

http://www.taurususa.com/imagesMain/H_608SS4.jpg

Man, I have got the same gun by my bedside. ROFL

ChiefFripp
09-18-2005, 08:53 AM
I like the M16 with grenade launcher in Battlefield 2.

Skip Towne
09-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Grenades are a great weapon but not really good for close quarters.

greg63
09-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Very humorous story. You shouldn't be dissapointed.

I'm such a nice guy, I'll save you the trouble. Here it is -

http://www.online-literature.com/o_henry/1041/

Thanks for the tip and the link! :thumb:

KC Jones
09-18-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm just curious...

Do any of you folks with guns in the nightstands and in your cars happen to have kids? Are their any sort of safety precautions you take to make sure your kids can't play with a loaded firearm? If you do, do you think the safety mechanisms are such that they waste valuable seconds you'll need to get your gun loaded/ready?

Also, how many of you who are 'always prepared' have run into a situation where you needed you're gun? Is it a common occurence?

Raiderhater
09-18-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm just curious...

Do any of you folks with guns in the nightstands and in your cars happen to have kids? Are their any sort of safety precautions you take to make sure your kids can't play with a loaded firearm? If you do, do you think the safety mechanisms are such that they waste valuable seconds you'll need to get your gun loaded/ready?

No kids, no locks. And when I do have kids, no locks. The best safety precaution I can think of is to teach children respect for, and how to properly handle fire arms.

Also, how many of you who are 'always prepared' have run into a situation where you needed you're gun? Is it a common occurence?

Not once. But it could happen, especially if you aren't prepaired (isn't that just like life?). How's the old saying go, better safe than sorry?

nychief
09-18-2005, 04:37 PM
No kids, no locks. And when I do have kids, no locks. The best safety precaution I can think of is to teach children respect for, and how to properly handle fire arms.

Not once. But it could happen, especially if you aren't prepaired (isn't that just like life?). How's the old saying go, better safe than sorry?

firearms is one word. Just being a dick.

Raiderhater
09-18-2005, 04:39 PM
firearms is one word. Just being a dick.

Are you mocking my lack of education? That's just f#cked up.

Loki
09-18-2005, 04:40 PM

women are so nieve...

this guy wouldn't have cared about your "sharp tongue". he'd have eaten
it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/caseclosed/images/dahmerlg.jpg

gblowfish
09-18-2005, 04:49 PM
I have a rapier wit. And I've been known to be silent but deadly.

Especially after a couple cans of PBR.

Bob Dole
09-18-2005, 04:54 PM
The worst weapon I've got is my tongue.

You're forgetting about your teeth.

greg63
09-18-2005, 11:32 PM

I agree. I don't own a firearm, but I have been taught how to use one, by those who know themselves.